Gym Follies

Don't waste your money going to a gym.

Why? It's a great investment if you use it. During the winter, I'm there five to six days per week for about an hour each day. During the warmer months, I only go their every third day to lift weights. I run outside the rest of the time.

Waste of money.

You don't need to go to a gym to work out.

I have weights/equipment at home. It was a nice day I took a ride to the gym saw some friends... talked some and worked out. Nice day....just an added feature for me.

Ashtara, you catch an attitude like that at our gym, and you will be outta there in a heartbeat. The waiting list is long and the patience short for prima donnas.

Ashtara, you catch an attitude like that at our gym, and you will be outta there in a heartbeat. The waiting list is long and the patience short for prima donnas.

Hahaha. Why would I want to go to some weak, broke ass pathetic gym that requires you to sign a "waiting list" lmao.

Hahaha. Why would I want to go to some weak, broke ass pathetic gym that requires you to sign a "waiting list" lmao.

Who wants a prima donna? Normal folks keep them out of their environment.

So be hissy. :lol:

Last edited:
Don't waste your money going to a gym.

Why? It's a great investment if you use it. During the winter, I'm there five to six days per week for about an hour each day. During the warmer months, I only go their every third day to lift weights. I run outside the rest of the time.

Waste of money.

You don't need to go to a gym to work out.

It's much more simple for me to drive five minutes to my gym and use all of their great equipment than it is to keep all those weights at my home. Besides, I enjoy watching all the good looking women there also. :lol:

My favorite cardio equipment is the ARC trainer. If I wanted to buy one, it would cost over $7000, and that is just one piece of equipment. Add a good treadmill to that, and I'm over $10,000, and that is before I add weights. That kind of investment will pay for 40 years of gym memberships. Also, I travel quite a bit, and I can go to any affiliated gym nationwide, which I happen to take advantage of quite frequently. Nah, gym membership for me is a great deal.

Forum List

Back