Guys... do you wash your hands before or after taking a piss?

Should guys wash before or after taking a piss :poll:

• Total voters
During. Urine is sterile.

URINE is sterile because it contains no living organisms, unless the person that produces is unlucky enough to have a urinary tract or bladder infection. There are less bacteria in urine than in tap water, for example

You don’t pee on your hands do you? And, unless your penis is sterile you have no argument.
You wash your hands because of what the last guy who didnt, left behind.

Piss is sterile. Bathrooms are not. Wash your hands.
Shit, for most folks these days? I don't think it matters.

Most of these fools' smart phones are probably covered in germs.
Ya aughta see what lives on and in our bodies.......
In advisor school we were taught to clean wounds with it. Trust me...it's sterile. We were also taught that we could drink it. I would rather piss on a cut TBH. lol!

I was a mechanic for several yrs and it was required I did it before I went,,we had a manager that complained about all the grease on the handles,,another smart ass told him to stop peeing on his hands and he wouldnt need to wash them,,,

a friend of mine use to mix drain cleaner,,,so before was a really good idea,,,

In advisor school we were taught to clean wounds with it. Trust me...it's sterile. We were also taught that we could drink it. I would rather piss on a cut TBH. lol!
We learned in combat med training and again when I was in pre-med (before deciding I didn't want to be a doctor) that in a pinch DO NOT pee on a wound, that and the myth of urine being sterile is just that an old urban myth.

We learned in combat med training and again when I was in pre-med (before deciding I didn't want to be a doctor) that in a pinch DO NOT pee on a wound, that and the myth of urine being sterile is just that an old urban myth.

Saline is sterile (if properly packaged) and it is useless as an antibiotic.

It is used for cleaning wounds because it won't introduce new flora into the wound.

Well..it was that or an Afghan mud puddle :D. They did use the caveat of 'in the case that water is severely restricted'. IDK...never had to do it. I think I would rather drink out of an Afghan mud puddle than my own bladder.

In my professional life I have been an Environmental Engineer and a Building Inspector. These two professions have put me in some of the nastiest places imaginable.

I wash my hands out of habit ten times a day. And especially in the bathroom.

Forum List

Back