CDZ Guns save lives....the case is made here....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is the Yankee Marshal.....he posts videos on various gun issues....and here he discusses the media bias when it comes to guns used to save lives.....

He points out how guns save lives every day.......and yet anti gunners still don't get it...

So...as the Yankee Marshal points out..is it better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun, as the guy murdered with the knife needed one, and not have it.....?

This is the Yankee Marshal.....he posts videos on various gun issues....and here he discusses the media bias when it comes to guns used to save lives.....

He points out how guns save lives every day.......and yet anti gunners still don't get it...

So...as the Yankee Marshal points out..is it better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun, as the guy murdered with the knife needed one, and not have it.....?

I remember a story about a Texas Rep, who was sitting in a dinner when several men came in and held the place up, shooting started and several customers were killed including her Father. She said she sat there and knew that 20 yards away was a gun inb the glove box and she could not get to it. It was just a short time Texas got a CCW law passed....Its better to carry a gun than to need one and not have it.

I for one find it a pain to carry one its uncomfortable. But in the short time I have on this earth it just seems to be the right thing to do.

The extremely rare event of "needing" a firearm makes always carrying one tantamount to paranoia and obsession. When the added dangers of carrying are added in, the whole idea challenges the concept of sanity.

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -

Police are investigating after a man accidentally shot himself in the leg Wednesday afternoon at the Walmart in Antioch.

The shooting was reported after 4 p.m. at the store in the 3000 block of Hamilton Church Road.

Investigators say a 21-year-old man, who was buying a gallon of milk, felt the gun that had been on his waist start to move.

The gun was not in a holster, and it fired - hitting the man in the leg.

He was transported to an area hospital for treatment of minor injuries.

No other injuries have been reported.

Police said the man, who had his permit to conceal a weapon, will not be charged.
Man accidentally shoots self in leg at Walmart

One never knows when one may be called upon to stand his ground against a gallon of milk. No word on whether it was chocolate or not.

Carelessness is not quite the same as accidental. Carrying a loaded firearm with the safety off is inviting disaster, not avoiding an accident.

Carelessness is not quite the same as accidental. Carrying a loaded firearm with the safety off is inviting disaster, not avoiding an accident.

I'd bever thought of this as careless, just stupid. And earned. Glad no one else was hurt, this was about 3 miles from where I was living at the time.

Forum List

Back