Gunman Killed 4, Including Infant, Before Shooting At Cops, Polk Sheriff Says

"We're not dealing with a traditional criminal here," Judd said.

In Judd's words: "He was a decorated military veteran. And this morning, he's a cold, calculated murderer."

When I first saw this story I was wondering how 4 people could be dead yet he's still alive (he was shooting at the police), but I guess they wanted to question him?!?
If they killed him you'd be crying how they only killed him cause he's black.

And in spite of this, Democrat and Leftist policies continue to INSIST that violent criminals be give a 2nd chance...and a 3rd....and a 4th....and a 5th.....
Child murderers set free on their "good word" they will show up for trial. "Defund The Police!!"
It is indeed so sad that Leftist polices around the world are getting people killed in mass.....at home as well as Afghanistan etc etc etc
How about we keep them from getting weapons capable of mass murder to start with?

Repubs will make an excuse for the violence because the guy is white.
No. Hang the fucker and any murdering bastard of any race, right and quick.

You also missed Miketx's post calling the fucker an evil spawn in your haste and hate to broadbrush white people.

This is very sad.

The man said god told him he had to talk to one of the daughters.

I will point out, that doesn't mean his god wanted him to go murder people including an infant.

Yeah, it is a shame, for i was down there, as soon as he would draw he would be put 6 feet under. Just more reasons to have more concealed carry permit holders...

As for murdering others , Lucifer and the Democrat party are the best for that....I mean think about it dude, what is to say that the infant just had a post birth abortion.

WATCH: Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s Abortion Comments
If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.

And in spite of this, Democrat and Leftist policies continue to INSIST that violent criminals be give a 2nd chance...and a 3rd....and a 4th....and a 5th.....
Child murderers set free on their "good word" they will show up for trial. "Defund The Police!!"
It is indeed so sad that Leftist polices around the world are getting people killed in mass.....at home as well as Afghanistan etc etc etc
You really are quite stupid, have you ever considered posting anything true and are to be believed? You have no evidence, no facts to support everything you've claimed. You echo propaganda which is echoed over and over making your post another BIG LIE.

Defund the police. Legalize drugs. What could go wrong?
Simple Simon ^^^; defunding the police is absurd: However, funding social service departments makes common sense; training patrol officers/deputies & 911 operators along with social workers and psychologists would mitigate the violence; the use of force policy needs to be modified and officers trained in less than lethal responses; video and audio must be required and any effort to not use these tools intentionally would result in termination.

What drugs are legalized, other than Marijuana. Ask any cop, officer, agent or deputy if they would rather respond to someone who was high, or someone who is drunk?

i don’t think motive is an element of murder.

Intent is, but the motive behind it not so much
Mea culpa, you are correct.

In my job motive was part of an investigation, and part of the legal proceeding in a preliminary hearing holding the defendant to answer. It is up to a jury or the Judge to decide the state of mind of the defendant, and that is when intent is critical. Thanks for correcting me.

This spawn of satan murdered 4 this morning, one of them an infant. And if this evil pos wasn't evil enough he shot and killed the family dog. I'm so sorry the police let him live.

View attachment 535421

Well the Sheriff certainly wasn't happy about having to do so according to his comments on the evening news today, not that I could blame him any.

Simple Simon ^^^; defunding the police is absurd: However, funding social service departments makes common sense; training patrol officers/deputies & 911 operators along with social workers and psychologists would mitigate the violence; the use of force policy needs to be modified and officers trained in less than lethal responses; video and audio must be required and any effort to not use these tools intentionally would result in termination.

What drugs are legalized, other than Marijuana. Ask any cop, officer, agent or deputy if they would rather respond to someone who was high, or someone who is drunk?
A guy high on meth just killed four people. Do you really want to go there?

Defund the police. Pay social workers to get sliced and diced. The result is private security and vigilantes. Which is a great improvement over police made so ineffective they become no more than report takers.

A guy high on meth just killed four people. Do you really want to go there?

Defund the police. Pay social workers to get sliced and diced. The result is private security and vigilantes. Which is a great improvement over police made so ineffective they become no more than report takers.
You're nuts. Be careful, the other squirrels in your set are out to get you.

Yeah, it is a shame, for i was down there, as soon as he would draw he would be put 6 feet under. Just more reasons to have more concealed carry permit holders...

As for murdering others , Lucifer and the Democrat party are the best for that....I mean think about it dude, what is to say that the infant just had a post birth abortion.

WATCH: Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s Abortion Comments
You would be hiding under the table you cowardly fuck.

Forum List

Back