Gunman Killed 4, Including Infant, Before Shooting At Cops, Polk Sheriff Says

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very sad.

The man said god told him he had to talk to one of the daughters.

I will point out, that doesn't mean his god wanted him to go murder people including an infant.

And in spite of this, Democrat and Leftist policies continue to INSIST that violent criminals be give a 2nd chance...and a 3rd....and a 4th....and a 5th.....
Child murderers set free on their "good word" they will show up for trial. "Defund The Police!!"
It is indeed so sad that Leftist polices around the world are getting people killed in mass.....at home as well as Afghanistan etc etc etc

And in spite of this, Democrat and Leftist policies continue to INSIST that violent criminals be give a 2nd chance...and a 3rd....and a 4th....and a 5th.....
Child murderers set free on their "good word" they will show up for trial. "Defund The Police!!"
It is indeed so sad that Leftist polices around the world are getting people killed in mass.....at home as well as Afghanistan etc etc etc
No they don't no matter how hard you try to proselytize a lie it is still a lie.

No they don't no matter how hard you try to proselytize a lie it is still a lie.
Which part is the lie? There is plenty of evidence that murder suspects are released on bond pending a trial, only to commit violent crimes while awaiting trial for their original violent crimes. A recent one was Jeffery Robertson, who upon being released, attempted to stab the witness to death.
He's but one of many such cases where violent offenders aren't being held until trial. About the only thing I can say might be true, would be that a violent individual upon being "temporarily" released pending trial has not gone out and created "mass" murder, although, I have not waded through every known case of murderers being released then murdering while awaiting trial.

Which part is the lie? There is plenty of evidence that murder suspects are released on bond pending a trial, only to commit violent crimes while awaiting trial for their original violent crimes. A recent one was Jeffery Robertson, who upon being released, attempted to stab the witness to death.
He's but one of many such cases where violent offenders aren't being held until trial. About the only thing I can say might be true, would be that a violent individual upon being "temporarily" released pending trial has not gone out and created "mass" murder, although, I have not waded through every known case of murderers being released then murdering while awaiting trial.
True and it is not just Democratic Judges who release these people on bond each state has it's own way of handling the situation. In California if you are arrested for capital murder there is no bond.

Thank you. What I say is true as everyone with any common sense knows.

Moonglow, like most others on the extreme rabid Left are so deeply morally narcissistic, they are in a different dimension far outside of reality.

He really believes the bullshit that gushes from his facial orifice. In every sense, he is nonredeemable.

True and it is not just Democratic Judges who release these people on bond each state has it's own way of handling the situation. In California if you are arrested for capital murder there is no bond.
None of this is political, it's just judges making their own decision either based upon past precedent guidelines or their own personal judgement.

ain’t nothing good has ever come out of doing meth

my understanding is he is one of those florida felons that the dems paid to have his rights restored
I got rid of a sinus infection by using red crank once back in 1991.

Evidently the killer is a survivalist on meth.

Yes it's in the article I posted.

This is another far right christian evangelist extremist.

He was wearing body armor and had more weapons in his vehicle.

Another reason why it's not a good idea to let just anyone have a weapon.

Dana7360 there is no god --so that's just bullshit

I don't believe in the christian god either.

The words I quoted were the gunman's words.

Not mine.

Tell the crazy right winger who murdered all those people including an infant there is no god, that's the person you need to direct those words at.

Not someone who agrees with you.

Yes it's in the article I posted.

This is another far right christian evangelist extremist.

He was wearing body armor and had more weapons in his vehicle.

Another reason why it's not a good idea to let just anyone have a weapon.

He worked as a security guard thus he was one of those that YOU think are the ONLY people who should have guns.

You're pretty stupid.

Forum List

Back