Gun safety education in Kansas grade schools will save lives...

if Dems suggested this you'd complain they're trying to indoctornate the kids in some liberal agenda...

I could care less, and I hope they instruct the kids how to turn in parents who don't lock up weapons.

"Raise your hand if you know where daddy keeps his AR-15 and if you can easily get to it when he's not around."

"Unattended gun"? My father was a firearms collector. He reloaded his own ammunition and would bring home a box of old guns be bought from some places. I had two real brothers and 12 step brothers and step sisters. There were always firearms around the house but we were taught what they were, what they were for, what they could do, and what they couldn't do.

Nobody every had an accident. If people would just keep in mind the four basic rules of firearms safety, there would be no accidents.

if Dems suggested this you'd complain they're trying to indoctornate the kids in some liberal agenda...

I could care less, and I hope they instruct the kids how to turn in parents who don't lock up weapons.

"Raise your hand if you know where daddy keeps his AR-15 and if you can easily get to it when he's not around."

Nazis everywhere will love your post.
Not your, teachers, or police business where or if daddy locks up guns.

Nazis everywhere will love your post.
Not your, teachers, or police business where or if daddy locks up guns.
What use is a 'locked up gun'?

Lol
Pussy

Forum List

Back