NRA Eddie The Eagle gun safety program can save the lives of children.....

Every ass loves his own Bray Bob.

Still nowhere close to the death toll of abortion. Those two causes combined, and you can probably throw in the top few dozen other causes as well, and still not get a combined death toll that comes anywhere close to that of abortion.

If you want to talk about the #1 top clause of death to children, then abortion is undeniably it. Nothing else comes anywhere close.

Every ass loves his own Bray Bob.

That is alie....they include 18-19 year old gang membera who inflate their number you doofus.

The fact that anti-gunners have to lie about the most basic aspects of this issue show that they have nothing.....the facts, truth and reality are against every thing they feel about guns.....

That is alie....they include 18-19 year old gang membera who inflate their number you doofus.

The fact that anti-gunners have to lie about the most basic aspects of this issue show that they have nothing.....the facts, truth and reality are against every thing they feel about guns.....
For decades, auto accidents have been the leading cause of death among children, but in 2020 guns were the No. 1 cause, researchers say.

Guns were not the cause. The use of guns in the hands of violence prone Americans was the cause. As always, it's America's culture of killing, death, and continuous wars.

Guns were not the cause. The use of guns in the hands of violence prone Americans was the cause. As always, it's America's culture of killing, death, and continuous wars.
Take out those 18-19 year old. I would take out those who are 17 because they are old enough to join the military and go off to war.

The best precaution to take would be leaving fewer triggers lying around in southern
billie homes for children to pull at.

Then the 'gun' would maybe not be the #1 cause of death in the American south?

Still, there's no denying that less trigger pulls would be progress! Well done 2aguy!
The MORE guns kids are introduced to, the better. They'll improve their skills and practice safety precautions more often, making them great, future gun owners. The last thing we need is for them to become pansy, LibTard cucks who'll hide in the corner at the first sign of trouble. America needs more men ... not Demwits.

Last edited:
The MORE guns kids are introduced to, the better. They'll improve their skills and practice safety precautions more often, making them great, future gun owners. The last thing we need is for them to become pansy, LibTard cucks who'll hide in the corner at the first sign of trouble. American needs more men ... not Demwits.
And the younger the better too!

And the younger the better too!
Agreed. My dad let me help him clean his guns when I was two. I fired my first firearm when I was 5. I owned my own rifle when I was twelve. I went deer hunting on my own when I was 13. I now own 10 guns (two of them are ARs and one is an AK).

None of my guns have ever gotten up; walked out the door; and massacred anyone. Why? Because they don't have legs. Also, because I was trained from a young age to respect guns and to know what they are capable of. I was taught the 10 Commandments of gun safety (something your Demwit buddy, Alec Baldwin, was completely ignorant of).

When you teach kids gun safety, they are much safer around guns......so, of course, the anti-gun extremists...who need dead children to push gun control....oppose any attempt to keep kids safe from unattended guns......

Children who had seen the gun safety video were 28% less likely to touch the gun and held the gun for less than half the time if they did touch it. They were also over 20% less likely to pull the trigger, and those who did pulled the trigger fewer times.

“That’s an impressive intervention,” Fleegler added. “These are the types of interventions that can be delivered on a mass scale.”
----
The bad news is that more than half of the kids who took part in the study still picked up one of the guns, but considering their only exposure to that message of “stop, don’t touch, run away, and tell an adult” was a one-minute video they’d seen a week earlier it’s still a substantial improvement over what was seen in the control group.

A more sustained campaign to drill that message into kids would likely be even more successful, and that messaging can start much earlier than the 8-to-12-year-olds who took part in the study. In fact, I’d say that education should start as early as possible, because these tragedies can involve kids who are far younger, like Serenity Robinson; a five-year-old in Columbus, Ohio who was killed when she picked up her dad’s unsecured (and illegally possessed) handgun in 2021. .

Greenwing used to have an excellent safety course.

The best precaution to take would be leaving fewer triggers lying around in southern

Still, there's no denying that less trigger pulls would be progress! Well done 2aguy!
Did you forget that most firearm deaths occur in urban areas? I mean, didn't we have to beg criminals to restrict their shooting at each other to certain hours during the night? That wasn't in any "southern billie homes".

When you teach kids gun safety, they are much safer around guns......so, of course, the anti-gun extremists...who need dead children to push gun control....oppose any attempt to keep kids safe from unattended guns......

Children who had seen the gun safety video were 28% less likely to touch the gun and held the gun for less than half the time if they did touch it. They were also over 20% less likely to pull the trigger, and those who did pulled the trigger fewer times.

“That’s an impressive intervention,” Fleegler added. “These are the types of interventions that can be delivered on a mass scale.”
----
The bad news is that more than half of the kids who took part in the study still picked up one of the guns, but considering their only exposure to that message of “stop, don’t touch, run away, and tell an adult” was a one-minute video they’d seen a week earlier it’s still a substantial improvement over what was seen in the control group.

A more sustained campaign to drill that message into kids would likely be even more successful, and that messaging can start much earlier than the 8-to-12-year-olds who took part in the study. In fact, I’d say that education should start as early as possible, because these tragedies can involve kids who are far younger, like Serenity Robinson; a five-year-old in Columbus, Ohio who was killed when she picked up her dad’s unsecured (and illegally possessed) handgun in 2021. .

Young kids should be taught to simply avoid firearms unless a parent is teaching them about safe gun use, older ones should be taught at least how to render one harmless instead of just leaving it lying around for a younger kid to pick up.

You know what is a MUCH higher cause of death in the USA? Medical malpractice!! Fact!

And now that Pfizer and friends killed a bunch of people with toxic jabs, that number has gone up.

----

Forum List

Back