Judge orders release of sealed Bill Clinton documents from Ken Starr probe

Twenty years too late I suppose, but could be a big deal if all the cover-up activities are exposed.

Glad it will be released. Can't wait for the day all of the Trump sealed documents are released.

The ironic thing is that CNN requested the documents- so of course the GOP will be forced to call them 'fake news'

Why the investigation over?

What's up with you posting fake news?

Actually, just 8. For whatever reason they (cnn) must think they can use a zinger with them somewhere-

According to the judge’s order, CNN journalist Katelyn Polantz requested on Feb. 9, 2018 that eight sealed matters arising from Starr’s 1998 investigation of Clinton “be unsealed and made public.”
Twenty years too late I suppose, but could be a big deal if all the cover-up activities are exposed.

Last edited:

Glad it will be released. Can't wait for the day all of the Trump sealed documents are released.

The ironic thing is that CNN requested the documents- so of course the GOP will be forced to call them 'fake news'
The thread is about Bill Clinton, not Donald Trump. Focus.

:lol:

Not really. I suggest you read the link in the Op.

Yep, I knew it, before I even read that far. Thanks Doc!

Lol

The FOIA request from CNN indicated the documents could be relevant to procedures for obtaining testimony in special counsel Robert Mueller’s current Russia probe.

From my earlier post-

Actually, just 8. For whatever reason they must think they can use a zinger with them somewhere-

Last edited:
What’s funny is cnn thinking they can insert themselves into Mueller’s investigation.

Of course you don't want to talk about what is being 'sealed' about Trump.....

Not exactly what they said-
The FOIA request from CNN indicated the documents could be relevant to procedures for obtaining testimony in special counsel Robert Mueller’s current Russia probe.

What’s funny is cnn thinking they can insert themselves into Mueller’s investigation.

I think it's more about using the Ken Starr investigation as a baseline to compare it to, rather than "inserting themselves" into Mueller's investigation.

I think it's more about using the Ken Starr investigation as a baseline to compare it to, rather than "inserting themselves" into Mueller's investigation.

I know it's not "exactly" what they said, but I think it is a pretty safe inference that it's what they meant.

How else would you interpret it?

Trying to find something they can use to push through coercion with media coverage and/or bringing pressure to bear on Dems and Mueller.

I know it's not "exactly" what they said, but I think it is a pretty safe inference that it's what they meant.

How else would you interpret it?

Useful idiots don't know how to focus.

Forum List

Back