Gun owners assert ultimate goal is to "ban tactical style rifles", Run on AR-15 ammo

Are supporters of Obama's Ammo Grab Enemies of the Constitution?

• Total voters
Funny how common-sense cop-protecting measures are 'enemies of the Constitution' and 2nd Amendment threatening, but the same issue isn't described as 'allowing cop body armor defeating ammunition.'

Name how many cops have been killed by this ammo.

Of the police murdered by firearms, what percentage are killed by this bullet.

A knife can be a cop killer too.

Hell, you might be able to beat a cop to death with a wooden leg too, but this type ammo if it is usable in a pistol is that was banned back in 86. I don't think they discussed knives or wooden legs.

Funny how common-sense cop-protecting measures are 'enemies of the Constitution' and 2nd Amendment threatening, but the same issue isn't described as 'allowing cop body armor defeating ammunition.'

Hell, you might be able to beat a cop to death with a wooden leg too, but this type ammo if it is usable in a pistol is that was banned back in 86. I don't think they discussed knives or wooden legs.

You're an Enemy of the Constitution.

You are apparently unaware that virtually every centerfire rifle cartridge commercially available in the US will defeat the typical vest worn by the typical cop.
Do you want those banned as well?
No?
Why not?

You are apparently unaware that virtually every centerfire rifle cartridge commercially available in the US will defeat the typical vest worn by the typical cop.
No?
Why not?

It's hard to make a gun moron see the truth....

No?
Why not?

I'm not the one who wrote the "cop killer bullet" law back in 85. When pistols were made that would chamber that bullet, it fit the banned description put forth by that law. Gun manufacturers were well aware of what would happen when they started selling pistols that would fire them. If you want to be mad, blame the gun manufacturers.

Still trying to propagate this same lie; the OP and most others on the right must not care they're correctly perceived as liars.

We fully realize that you black bastards are the real liars C.....come get us.

No need. As long as you keep hiding behind the couch and shouting silly things occasionally, you are nothing more than a nuisance.

Still trying to propagate this same lie; the OP and most others on the right must not care they're correctly perceived as liars.

Oh! LOL! No one of reason does, as people of reason are not liars... and they know that what others falsely believe of them is not something that they can control and as such is none of their business.

They realize that such 'perceivers' are fools and that there is no potential value in the opinion of fools.

LOL! What lies you people tell.

855 ammo is not 'armor piercing'... never has been, never will be.

This would-be "Ban" is precisely what it looks, smell and sounds like; an unconstitutional, thus illegal run on the means of the people to effectively defend themselves through the ownership and effective use of their firearms.

It won't help them in the looming war, as what ever ammo they have, the people will have shortly after the commencement of hostilities.

No?
Why not?
I'm not the one who wrote the "cop killer bullet" law back in 85. When pistols were made that would chamber that bullet, it fit the banned description put forth by that law. Gun manufacturers were well aware of what would happen when they started selling pistols that would fire them. If you want to be mad, blame the gun manufacturers.
Not seeing an answer to the questions I asked.

No?
Why not?
Not seeing an answer to the questions I asked.

I thought it was a rhetorical question. I don't know anyone stupid enough to actually ask that question. No I don't particularly want the others banned unless they are banned by that law. I don't know anyone who is advocating that. I hunt too, and I'm pissed that gun manufacturers knowingly triggered the ban by selling pistols that use that shell.

Worth mentioning that "The Newsroom" had a great episode about conservative lying re: guns. When they wanna ramp up guns and ammo sales they start claiming President Obama is coming for your guns. When they do, gun sales go up, ammo sales go up, membership in the NRA goes up, and politicians bought n paid for by gun-related special interests get lots of under the table kickbacks.

No one'ssproposing banning tactical weapons or all 5.56mm ammo. Just the one that passes through SRT hard body armor.

LOL. When all you nutjobs croak, your children are going to look at those thousands of rounds of useless ammo, and wonder why in the hell you ever spent that kind of money on that junk. They will conclude, as we all ready have, that you are just plain fucking nuts.

Worth mentioning that "The Newsroom" had a great episode about conservative lying re: guns. When they wanna ramp up guns and ammo sales they start claiming President Obama is coming for your guns.
Never mind that this is the truth - or at least it was when the Dems had control of Congress.
Fortunately, He was unable to capitalize on Sandyhook and ultimately failed at His attempt - another win for freedom.

No one'ssproposing banning tactical weapons or all 5.56mm ammo. Just the one that passes through SRT hard body armor
This is a lie. There's no mention of SRT body armor in the BATFE publication.

http://www.atf.gov/sites/default/fi..._primarily_intended_for_sporting_purposes.pdf

And don't think I didn't notice how you moved the goalpost here, as you originally said:
Funny how common-sense cop-protecting measures are 'enemies of the Constitution' and 2nd Amendment threatening, but the same issue isn't described as 'allowing cop body armor defeating ammunition.
No?
Why not?

Last edited:
LOL. When all you nutjobs croak, your children are going to look at those thousands of rounds of useless ammo, and wonder why in the hell you ever spent that kind of money on that junk. They will conclude, as we all ready have, that you are just plain fucking nuts.
Unlike you and yours, my children are capable of rational, independent thought, and will therefore think no such thing.

Worth mentioning that "The Newsroom" had a great episode about conservative lying re: guns. When they wanna ramp up guns and ammo sales they start claiming President Obama is coming for your guns. When they do, gun sales go up, ammo sales go up, membership in the NRA goes up, and politicians bought n paid for by gun-related special interests get lots of under the table kickbacks.

No one'ssproposing banning tactical weapons or all 5.56mm ammo. Just the one that passes through SRT hard body armor.

So why aren't they banning this ammo?
See here's the thing..there are a shitload of rounds that will defeat body armor.
You going to ban all of them?

Make sure you watch the supposed armor piercing green tip round at the end.

Hardly,they would more than likely thank them for leaving them something so useful.

Forum List

Back