"Gun Nuts" ???

Liberals like to refer to people who support the Second Amendment as being "gun nuts".
Of course. Since they can't refute what the 2nd amendment supporters say, calling them names is about all they can manage.

By this rationale would those who support the First Amendment be considered "word nuts"?
They call those, "religious nuts". See above comment.

True rednecks do not drink Busch. They drink Lone Star or Pabst.
Around here their favorite is Budweiser, in fact I think that it is theeeeeee redneck beer around here. Pabst and Lone Star I don't think they sell around here, I could be wrong though. Pabst is like 1950's juke joint redneck beer isn't it ?

Liberals like to refer to people who support the Second Amendment as being "gun nuts".
Of course. Since they can't refute what the 2nd amendment supporters say, calling them names is about all they can manage.

By this rationale would those who support the First Amendment be considered "word nuts"?
They call those, "religious nuts". See above comment.
Those that support abortion rights - abortion nuts?

This is the south dude we're rednecks remember.

Hence the Busch beer.......you are doomed
Busch Beer why Busch beer ? Because it is cheap for Redneck consumption in large quantities maybe ? Then after that you feel that they will accidentally rat their brothers out once drunk enough ? Better get plenty of that beer, and I mean by the truck loads, ummmmm because have you seen a redneck drink ? I don't think they get drunk, but they sure get mean, so it may actually defeat your whole strategy on how to get a redneck to rat out his brothers if this occurs, but you had best left the building at the time for sure, unless you got lots more of that beer in the truck, and then LOL you still won't get them to rat out their brothers, mothers, and fathers and such.

Bubba? Here Bubba
Got some Busch Beer

Now where does reb hide his guns?

reb is doomed

True rednecks do not drink Busch. They drink Lone Star or Pabst.

rnbirthdaycake.jpg

Redneck Birthday Cake

Busch Beer why Busch beer ? Because it is cheap for Redneck consumption in large quantities maybe ? Then after that you feel that they will accidentally rat their brothers out once drunk enough ? Better get plenty of that beer, and I mean by the truck loads, ummmmm because have you seen a redneck drink ? I don't think they get drunk, but they sure get mean, so it may actually defeat your whole strategy on how to get a redneck to rat out his brothers if this occurs, but you had best left the building at the time for sure, unless you got lots more of that beer in the truck, and then LOL you still won't get them to rat out their brothers, mothers, and fathers and such.

Bubba? Here Bubba
Got some Busch Beer

reb is doomed

Come on and take rebs guns, you may get a surprise like the Japanese did.. They thought old Reb was drunk also, but found out differently didn't they ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Mjbw0GBog]US Navy Aircaft Carrier Yorktown - "The Fighting Lady: The Lady and the Sea" 1945 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq6KiTXkcQM]To The Shores Of Iwo Jima (1945) - YouTube[/ame]

Bubba? Here Bubba
Got some Busch Beer

reb is doomed

:lol: Sure.

Bubba? Here Bubba
Got some Busch Beer

reb is doomed

Come on and take rebs guns, you may get a surprise like the Japanese did.. They thought old Reb was drunk also, but found out differently didn't they ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37Mjbw0GBog]US Navy Aircaft Carrier Yorktown - "The Fighting Lady: The Lady and the Sea" 1945 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq6KiTXkcQM]To The Shores Of Iwo Jima (1945) - YouTube[/ame]

reb has an Aircraft Carrier?

I'm impressed

Around here their favorite is Budweiser, in fact I think that it is theeeeeee redneck beer around here. Pabst and Lone Star I don't think they sell around here, I could be wrong though. Pabst is like 1950's juke joint redneck beer isn't it ?

Interesting. In my area, Bud is Mexican beer. You see all the gardeners and other illegals outside the store at 6 AM to stock a couple of cases of Bud for the day - pretty much every day.

Gringos drink Corona - there is a certain irony to this....

Bubba? Here Bubba
Got some Busch Beer

reb is doomed

reb has an Aircraft Carrier?

I'm impressed
You see "Reb" doesn't want nor does he need a ship, because what he does exactly with what he has in defense for him and his family in his life here and now, serves him and his family quite well, and it has for ever and a day now. Obama is walking on thin ice with these people, because they are adamant about their guns, and I don't think no Democrat will ever change that..

Last edited:
Hey, he takes that "Right to Keep and Bear Arms" thing seriously.

All Americans should have an Aircraft Carrier. You can only have his Aircraft Carrier when you pry it from his Cold Dead Hands!

to many faggots in the navy sorry don't think so.

So your answer to mockery is to make yourself look even more foolish?

For what ever the argument I can't make myself look any foolisher than your skank ass.

Forum List

Back