"Gun Nuts" ???

So... you make stuff up because otherwise your position is unsupportable.
Got it. Thanks.
Well...no, you don't get it it, but somehow I didn't think that you would!
No, I get it perfectly - rather than argue against that the NRA actually says, you make stuff up.
:dunno:

That has a certain amount of truth in it, because I did, indeed, stop listening to anything the NRA says, about 6 weeks ago. They kind of reminded me of some street people that I used to pass on my way to work on Market Street in San Francisco, who had Tourette syndrome, and just screamed incoherent rants in all directions.

No, I get it perfectly - rather than argue against that the NRA actually says, you make stuff up.
:dunno:
That has a certain amount of truth in it...
So, I ask again:
If your position is so sound, why do you have to make things up in order to support it?

...because "sound positions" are not operative in the alternative world in which the extreme Right exists, especially as relating to firearms, and because, I don't take a whole lot of what I read on these boards seriously, since so many of the postings are channeled from Pluto. I am of the minority opinion that I do not believe that I am going to make a last ditch stand against the US government behind barracades in the streets like the Poles did against the NAZIS in Warsaw in 1944.

That has a certain amount of truth in it...
So, I ask again:
If your position is so sound, why do you have to make things up in order to support it?
...because "sound positions" are not operative in the alternative world in which the extreme Right exists,
On the contrary - the fact that you have to make things up indicates that the positions you respond to are sound, that you reciognize this to be true, and that you are desperate to counter them - but know that you cannot.

So, you go on making things up, deluding yourself into thinking that by doing so you are effectively refuting the arguments put before you; the adults among us will ignore your mindless, ignorant, bigoted straw men and continue on without you.

So, I ask again:
...because "sound positions" are not operative in the alternative world in which the extreme Right exists,
On the contrary - the fact that you have to make things up indicates that the positions you respond to are sound, that you reciognize this to be true, and that you are desperate to counter them - but know that you cannot.

So, you go on making things up, deluding yourself into thinking that by doing so you are effectively refuting the arguments put before you; the adults among us will ignore your mindless, ignorant, bigoted straw men and continue on without you.

When does your ignoring start?

How do the "bad guys" get the guns?

In some states they fill out a "background check" card themselves, being sure to NOT check "yes" on any of the "have you ever been convicted of..." questions.

In most other states someone that can actually pass a background check buys lots of guns and resells them to criminals.

Really?

How many times have you done that? What was your motivation for buying guns and reselling them to criminals? Don't you worry that the purchase will trace back to you? I mean, the gun store has your name and the serial number of the gun. LEO's can check that when your criminal friends use them in crimes...

How did you know that the people you sold them to are criminals? Would you sell guns to anyone who is not a criminal?

And there are dumbasses that display their guns in pretty glass cabinets instead of hiding them in safes, so the bad guys steal the guns.

So, do you steal guns and then sell them to criminals as well?

If people have to keep their guns in safes or else be held responsible for any crimes committed with those guns, I bet people do a better job of keeping their guns from being stolen.

Right, because people WANT items that cost thousands of dollars stolen. You Marxists really have it all figured out...

If every gun buyer has to pass a background check and go through a waiting period - AND REGISTER EVERY GUN THEY BUY, far fewer guns will be sold on the streets.

Izzatrite comrade? How do you plan to enforce universal registration of 300 million existing guns? A door to door search? I mean, the peasants won't mind fresh young men with jackboots, an Obama logo and a machine gun searching their homes...

Ah, you have dreams of the Stasi re-emergent, enemies of Obama disappearing in the night, work camps for opponents of holy Abortion......

What happens when you get caught with an unregistered gun?

Fine? Loss of weapon?

How long are you going to ignore it?

How will you "catch" people with an unregistered gun?

What is your plan?

martial-law-250x187.jpg

Fine? Loss of weapon?

What is your plan?

martial-law-250x187.jpg

Easy, we rely on your friends and neighbors to rat you out

Offer a case of Busch beer for every gun. Your neighbors will rat you out in a minute

0001820086031_A

Last edited:

Offer a case of Busch beer for every gun. Your neighbors will rat you out in a minute

0001820086031_A

Too bad for you that registration has zero chance of becoming law. I know you were counting upon the case of Busch beer, but it aint gonna happen.... But just for giggles:

1.) How are they supposed to know you have a firearm; and
2.) How are they supposed to know it is not registered; and,
3.) What if they prefer Pabst Blue Ribbon?

PBR.jpg

Fine? Loss of weapon?

What is your plan?

martial-law-250x187.jpg

0001820086031_A

Really how is that when you work to have neighbor watches with your neighbors?
When you have like minds in a neighborhood no one is going to turn anyone in.

What is your plan?

martial-law-250x187.jpg

0001820086031_A

Your neighbors will rat you out in a minute reb

Better hide your guns

0001820086031_A

Better hide your guns

This is the south dude we're rednecks remember.

Better hide your guns

This is the south dude we're rednecks remember.

Hence the Busch beer.......you are doomed
Busch Beer why Busch beer ? Because it is cheap for Redneck consumption in large quantities maybe ? Then after that you feel that they will accidentally rat their brothers out once drunk enough ? Better get plenty of that beer, and I mean by the truck loads, ummmmm because have you seen a redneck drink ? I don't think they get drunk, but they sure get mean, so it may actually defeat your whole strategy on how to get a redneck to rat out his brothers if this occurs, but you had best left the building at the time for sure, unless you got lots more of that beer in the truck, and then LOL you still won't get them to rat out their brothers, mothers, and fathers and such.

Forum List

Back