Gun-Free Zones

Weak gun laws get people killed and sell guns as intended.

Which gun laws do criminals obey?
Oh you are back. No comment on France having years with no mass shootings while we have them regularly?

1. What gun laws will criminals obey?

Or.....are gun laws merely meant to restrict law-abiding citizens from protecting themselves from the criminals that Liberals support?

2. Since Liberals favor open borders, why would there be any expectation that illegal guns would always be available to criminals?

3. Why did you choose an avi so clearly the obverse of your condition?
Oh you jump around again. Try to focus. We have mass shootings constantly and France goes years without them. Their homicide rate is a fraction of ours. This is true with countries with strong gun control.

Don't be afraid.....confront the reality of gun laws.

Or.....are gun laws merely meant to restrict law-abiding citizens from protecting themselves from the criminals that Liberals support?

2. Since Liberals favor open borders, why would there be any expectation that illegal guns wouldn't always be available to criminals?

Oh so I proved we have way more mass shootings and homicides than countries with strong gun control and now you want to move on. I accept your defeat.

1. Gun laws seem to work great in countries with strong gun control. They have much less gun crime.
2. Not a liberal.
3. I've sure been owning you.

I expect you will jump around again.

And yet countries with strong gun control have homicide rates a fraction of ours. Sorry you lose kid.
Which Countries?
And are you measuring as a percentage of population or are you simply using raw numbers which is an invalid way of counting them considering we have a higher population that most other countries?
Using rates obviously. UK, Germany, France, Japan, Denmark.. many to choose from really.
Where is your link proving such a claim?
This actually news to you?

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia
Homicide by what weapon gun, dagger, axe, etc. You need to check for gun deaths period or it doesn't count.
You are funny. We know most of ours are guns and they have much fewer than us. But you still choose to close your eyes and cover your ears and say it doesn't count.

Gun free zones keep people safe

How many object to gun free zones on airplanes?

Which gun laws do criminals obey?
Oh you are back. No comment on France having years with no mass shootings while we have them regularly?

2. Since Liberals favor open borders, why would there be any expectation that illegal guns would always be available to criminals?

Oh you jump around again. Try to focus. We have mass shootings constantly and France goes years without them. Their homicide rate is a fraction of ours. This is true with countries with strong gun control.

2. Since Liberals favor open borders, why would there be any expectation that illegal guns wouldn't always be available to criminals?

Oh so I proved we have way more mass shootings and homicides than countries with strong gun control and now you want to move on. I accept your defeat.

1. Gun laws seem to work great in countries with strong gun control. They have much less gun crime.
2. Not a liberal.

Not at all.

I simply focus on the questions central to the issue, questions you are afraid to address.

2. Since Liberals favor open borders, why would there be any expectation that illegal guns wouldn’t always be available to criminals?

3. Against whom, exactly are gun-free zone laws directed?

4. Since Obama instituted a policy that prevented Nikolas Cruz from being arrested, what is the rationale for background checks?

5. Do you know the percentage of licensed gun owners who are arrested for gun violations? I do.

Some people have defended President Obama’s statement by pointing to the word “frequency.” But, even if one puts it in terms of frequency, the president’s statement is still false, with the US ranking 12th compared to European countries.

The average incident rate for the 28 EU countries is 0.0602 with a 95% confidence Interval of .0257 to .09477. The US rate is 0.078 is higher than the EU rate, but US and the average for EU countries are not statistically different. The average fatality rate for the 28 EU countries is 0.114 with a 95% confidence Interval of -.0244 to .253. The US rate is 0.089 is lower than the EU rate, but they are again not statistically significantly different.

There were 27% more casualties per capita from mass public shootings in EU than US from 2009-15

UPDATED: Comparing Death Rates from Mass Public Shootings and Mass Public Violence in the US and Europe - Crime Prevention Research Center

Click on Tables to Enlarge

2. Not a liberal.

Not at all.

I simply focus on the questions central to the issue, questions you are afraid to address.

2. Since Liberals favor open borders, why would there be any expectation that illegal guns wouldn’t always be available to criminals?

4. Since Obama instituted a policy that prevented Nikolas Cruz from being arrested, what is the rationale for background checks?

5. Do you know the percentage of licensed gun owners who are arrested for gun violations? I do.
You just stupidly repeat yourself and ignore the facts. You are another forum empty head. Pathetic.

Some people have defended President Obama’s statement by pointing to the word “frequency.” But, even if one puts it in terms of frequency, the president’s statement is still false, with the US ranking 12th compared to European countries.

The average incident rate for the 28 EU countries is 0.0602 with a 95% confidence Interval of .0257 to .09477. The US rate is 0.078 is higher than the EU rate, but US and the average for EU countries are not statistically different. The average fatality rate for the 28 EU countries is 0.114 with a 95% confidence Interval of -.0244 to .253. The US rate is 0.089 is lower than the EU rate, but they are again not statistically significantly different.

There were 27% more casualties per capita from mass public shootings in EU than US from 2009-15

UPDATED: Comparing Death Rates from Mass Public Shootings and Mass Public Violence in the US and Europe - Crime Prevention Research Center

Click on Tables to Enlarge
Your source is propoganda. I linked how France has years without a mass shooting. We have them regularly.

2. Not a liberal.

Not at all.

You just stupidly repeat yourself and ignore the facts. You are another forum empty head. Pathetic.

Stop begging......of course you can have another chance:

3. Against whom, exactly, are gun-free zone laws directed?

OK.....what are your answers?

Gun Free Zones keep us safe

There are certain places where we don’t want assholes running around with guns

2. Not a liberal.

Not at all.

Stop begging......of course you can have another chance:

3. Against whom, exactly, are gun-free zone laws directed?

OK.....what are your answers?
Wow and again you stupidly ignore the answers already given. Sorry, but you have lost.

Seems like there are a lot less shootings when less guns are around. How strange.

When was the last school shooting in the UK? I dont recall any...

tump-wants-to-get-rid-of-gun-free-zones-why-doesnt-31194803.png

Forum List

Back