Gun-Free Zones

Each business is allowed to decide whether guns are allowed or not

I am surprised that people feel threatened at the sight of a gun. When I see someone with a gun at their hip I feel safer knowing someone can draw and fire back if the need arises.

Shootings would definitely be a problem without gun control. Don’t hear about shootings at nba games either.
Dude, there's shootings at every NBA game.... It's just usually the players. :113:
If more guns made us safer our homicide rate wouldn’t be 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.
Dude, that's kind of my point. Street gang bangers gun each other down all the time, so I feel safer when there's a responsible person with a gun nearby.
Lots of countries have gangs. Only when you throw in lots of guns are lots of people dying. Over 500 people die in accidental shootings, not so responsible.
Lol, those 500 people are dead due to recklessness, so they're not the people I'm talking about. I'm talking about the responsible gun owners, you know... The living ones?

Yea, take all the guns from the citizens, so only the police and criminals have the guns. Great idea.

You do know that some people live 15-30 minutes away from the police? Take their guns away and they have nothing to protect themselves. An old couple with a knife vs. a young criminal with a knife, with the police 20 minutes on the way. Yea, good odds. There's an old saying: "God made man. Samuel Colt made them equal."

I am surprised that people feel threatened at the sight of a gun. When I see someone with a gun at their hip I feel safer knowing someone can draw and fire back if the need arises.

Shootings would definitely be a problem without gun control. Don’t hear about shootings at nba games either.
Dude, there's shootings at every NBA game.... It's just usually the players. :113:
If more guns made us safer our homicide rate wouldn’t be 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control.
Dude, that's kind of my point. Street gang bangers gun each other down all the time, so I feel safer when there's a responsible person with a gun nearby.
Lots of countries have gangs. Only when you throw in lots of guns are lots of people dying. Over 500 people die in accidental shootings, not so responsible.
Lol, those 500 people are dead due to recklessness, so they're not the people I'm talking about. I'm talking about the responsible gun owners, you know... The living ones?

Yea, take all the guns from the citizens, so only the police and criminals have the guns. Great idea.

You do know that some people live 15-30 minutes away from the police? Take their guns away and they have nothing to protect themselves. An old couple with a knife vs. a young criminal with a knife, with the police 20 minutes on the way. Yea, good odds. There's an old saying: "God made man. Samuel Colt made them equal."
All gun owners are responsible up until they act irresponsibly

sk073119dAPR20190731024623.jpg

Splashed across the headlines, one more result of the Legal initiative known as 'Gun-Free Zones.'

One ineffective, inane, policy, like welfare, that accomplished the very opposite of the problem it claims to solve.

1. "Ten killed in shooting at Ore. community college"Ten killed in shooting at Ore. community college

a. And, another result of Liberal antipathy to religion:

"Father of Umpqua college shooting victim: Gunman singled out Christians" Umpqua College gunman apparently targeted Christians - CNN.com

mAPBA_xFilSRJnshHRPZnsQ.jpg

QED....Liberalism....insanity.

"Iowa Governor Signs Bill Into Law Letting Residents Buy, Carry Guns Without Permits

"Iowans would no longer need a permit to carry or buy guns under a GOP bill in the Legislature
it would remove the need for Iowans to get "a permission slip" to exercise their right to keep and bear arms, while opponents say it would threaten public safety and roll back some of Iowa's background check requirements."

Unlike Democrat officials, the Republican ones treat citizens like responsible adults.

Then again......Democrat voters are far from responsible adults.

All gun owners are responsible up until they act irresponsibly

Same with all those who do not have arms.
When they become necessary and you do not have them because you let the corrupt government have a monopoly, then you are being very irresponsible and not just allowing murders, but the destruction of the entire democratic republic.
It is not just that it happened before, but that it always happens given enough time, every where.
We already goofed by letting the corrupt government murder 3 million Vietnamese, half a million innocent Iraqis, put millions of drug users in prison illegally, etc.
At what point do we say that those are too many murders already, and it is time to disarm this corrupt government?

Splashed across the headlines, one more result of the Legal initiative known as 'Gun-Free Zones.'

One ineffective, inane, policy, like welfare, that accomplished the very opposite of the problem it claims to solve.

1. "Ten killed in shooting at Ore. community college"Ten killed in shooting at Ore. community college

"Father of Umpqua college shooting victim: Gunman singled out Christians" Umpqua College gunman apparently targeted Christians - CNN.com

"Iowa Governor Signs Bill Into Law Letting Residents Buy, Carry Guns Without Permits

"Iowans would no longer need a permit to carry or buy guns under a GOP bill in the Legislature
it would remove the need for Iowans to get "a permission slip" to exercise their right to keep and bear arms, while opponents say it would threaten public safety and roll back some of Iowa's background check requirements."

Unlike Democrat officials, the Republican ones treat citizens like responsible adults.

This is a lie.

Democrats have no issue with citizens carrying concealed firearms; indeed, many Democrats do.

The right’s propensity for lying and dishonesty renders conservatives incapable of conducting themselves as responsible adults.

This is a lie.

Democrats have no issue with citizens carrying concealed firearms; indeed, many Democrats do.

The right’s propensity for lying and dishonesty renders conservatives incapable of conducting themselves as responsible adults.

Two 'Nevers.'
I never lie, and you are never anything but a fool.

Every gun law, gun regulation, gun free zone, gun restriction is Democrat authorized and inspired.

Since criminals don't obey any, these are always aimed at law abiding Americans, and favor the Democrat constituents......criminals, felons, looters, rioters, assaulters.

Democrats lie about everything....QED, you must be a Democrat.

Like sending a written invitation to the wackos to come there.

Like sending a written invitation to the wackos to come there.

Just like the dinner bell Biden is ringing at the border.

SOLUTION: if folks are afraid of getting shot, they can always wear bulletproof vests

This is from the Washington Post:

"about 86 percent of mass public shootings took place in gun-free zones from 2009 to 2016"

Source: Analysis | Do 98 percent of mass public shootings happen in gun-free zones?

In other words, the people who carry out mass shootings prefer to do so in places where their victims are not allowed to defend themselves.

In January 2015 in France, in response to cartoons that made fun of the Islamic prophet Mohammed, Islamic terrorists shot and killed 12 people. The police who were sent to stop them were unable to do so, because the police were unarmed.

France’s extensive gun control laws did not stop the bad guys from getting guns. But the country’s extreme anti-gun mentality did prevent the police – the police of all people – from having guns.

Four months later, Islamic terrorists tried to carry out a mass shooting at a draw Mohammed cartoon contest in Texas. However, law abiding gun owners stopped the terrorists. The only people who got killed were the terrorists.

I'd be curious to hear the anti-gun people here explain why they think the results of the French attack are preferable to the results of the Texas attack.

Sources:

When some idiot tried to carry out a mass shooting at a church in Texas, several other people immediately pulled out their own guns and stopped him.

We’ll never know how many lives they saved.

The bitchute video below shows a whole bunch of law abiding gun owners pulling out their legal guns to stop the shooter. I'd be curious to hear the anti-gun people here explain why they want to ban this kind of self-defense.

Sources:

In South Carolina, law abiding citizens with a concealed carry permit are allowed to carry their legal, concealed handguns in public.

However, South Carolina Code Ann.§ 23-31-215 prohibits them from carrying their guns in “churches or other religious sanctuaries.”

This “gun-free zone” did not prevent Dylann Storm Roof from murdering nine innocent people, but it did prevent those innocent people from being allowed to defend themselves.

One of the survivors claimed that Roof stopped shooting to reload five different times. If just one other person in that church had had a gun, they could have stopped him. But self defense is illegal in churches in South Carolina, so there was no one with a gun to stop him.

I'd be curious to heat the anti-gun people here explain why they thik the results at the South Carolina church are preferable to the results at the Texas church.

Sources:

At the Luby's Cafeteria in Texas, a shooter murdered 23 people.

One of the survivors was a woman named Suzanna Hupp. She had a gun and a concealed carry permit. She testified that she had wanted to use her gun to stop the shooter, but Texas law banned guns in restaurants, so she had left her gun in her car in the restaurant's parking lot. She later ran for office, won, and got that law repealed.

The ban on guns in restaurants did not stop the shooter from taking his gun into the restaurant. But it did stop a law abiding gun owner from defending herself and all of the other innocent people in the restaurant. I'd be curious to hear the anti-gun people here explain why they are against letting Hupp defend herself and the other innocent people who were in the restaurant.

Sources:

Gun rights' supporters made a great point when they petitioned President Obama to turn the White House into a "gun free zone." By rejecting the request, Obama proved that even liberals know that "gun free zones" make things more dangerous.

Source: White House rejects petition calling for ‘Gun Free Zone’ around Obama, Biden

This is a lie.
Why is it then every time the isue comes up - either when a state consideres a 'shall issue' permit process or a 'constitutional carry' permitless system - Democrats go out of their way to voice their opposition?
Why do you need to lie to make a point?

Why is it then every time the isue comes up - either when a state consideres a 'shall issue' permit process or a 'constitutional carry' permitless system - Democrats go out of their way to voice their opposition?
Why do you need to lie to make a point?

Democrats lie about everything.

Criminals don't obey laws, gun free zones, restrictions.....Democrat laws are only aimed at honest citizens, and aid the lawless.

Forum List

Back