Gun Free Zones.......How About Gun Shows?

I've almost decided to put Winnie on iggy. The moron cannot use common sense. He is the best example I can think of for why western WA is so fucked up. He says he has been "teaching" there for 38 years. God help those young people.
You keep trying and failing.
Do you need some affirmation from your right wingers? Apparently you do. Did you get it?

You seem like a weak old man that under achieved in business and life, so you pretend you are better and you NEED that support from your fake internet friends.

I have yet to see anyone put actions where their mouths are and post a big sign in their front yard that reads something like this: "This house is a gun-free zone. There are no guns allowed in this house" and keep it there when your neighbor posts one on his lawn that says, "This house is NOT a gun-free zone".

There are many locations/venues that are "Gun Free Zones"

Many want to get rid of "Gun Free Zones" , like in schools, using the rational that these "Gun Free Zones" just invite shooters in and if they weren't gun free, then school shootings would drop dramatically.

Now, Gun Shows are Gun Free Zones, you can't bring in a loaded gun into a gun show.
I support this 100%, and I'm guessing that most people that attend these shows support this ^^^ also.

It defies all logic.
You want loaded guns in the schools.
But heaven forbid you bring a loaded gun into a gun show.

What school gave you a degree--let alone a teaching credential, Winnie? I would like to know so that I can assure that my grandchildren never attend there.

You keep trying and failing.
Do you need some affirmation from your right wingers? Apparently you do. Did you get it?

You seem like a weak old man that under achieved in business and life, so you pretend you are better and you NEED that support from your fake internet friends.
That's it Winnie, go with that one.

I was asking for your thoughts about WSU.
Can you keep up with the conversation, Winnie? Never mind it was rhetorical. Please read the posts that you were responding to. On second thought, just run along, I didn't mean to hijack the thread. On topic--Gun shows are not in the public purview, just as some restaurants can require jacket and tie or shoes and shirt, gun shows can have rules as well. Does that make it clear enough for your WSU indoctrinated mind to grasp?

Can you keep up with the conversation, Winnie? Never mind it was rhetorical. Please read the posts that you were responding to. On second thought, just run along, I didn't mean to hijack the thread. On topic--Gun shows are not in the public purview, just as some restaurants can require jacket and tie or shoes and shirt, gun shows can have rules as well. Does that make it clear enough for your WSU indoctrinated mind to grasp?
Sure, I didn't go to WSU. Never said I did.
I would have thought you would think of WSU as a highly farmer/Ag school loaded with Conservatives from Idaho and Eastern WA.
You claim to live minutes away from ID, so you must know the makeup of Pullman or Spokane.

Indoctrination....using that term shows your weakness.

Forum List

Back