Gun free Britain? Murders going to hit 10 year high...

Typical lyin sack-o-shit leftist jackass.

You leftist dimbulbs are so conceited you think that all you have to do is post some garbage like....

"Oh, so at least you admit"....or "So you are saying"....blah blah blah.....

And in your self absorbed pea brains THAT makes it so? Pathetic.

Then, when you can't handle the heat.....you RUN for your forum Safe Spaces.....
99% of the use of ignore at this forum is Snowflake leftists who need a woobi, a pacifier and a safe zone.
:laughing0301:

Last edited:

You leftist dimbulbs are so conceited you think that all you have to do is post some garbage like....

And no one here really cares what you Brits think.

Shit we fought a war to get away from you wankers

and STILL four times lower than the US

It was always 4 X lower than the U.S........and it didn't go lower after they banned and confiscated guns......so gun control had no effect on their gun murder rate since British criminals do not choose to murder their victims with or without guns..... and yet that is now changing as their criminals are becoming more and more violent.

Then, when you can't handle the heat.....you RUN for your forum Safe Spaces.....
99% of the use of ignore at this forum is Snowflake leftists who need a woobi, a pacifier and a safe zone.
:laughing0301:

Ignore you, whyever should I do that? Your petulant rants just serve to continually demonstrate your lack of mental acuity and are a comic distraction for me.

Interesting that 99% of the people you "interact" with on this forum put you on ignore; I suspect they aren't the ones with a problem. ;)

Quick response to why the gun crime rate went up after 1996:

"In fact, for the next four years gun crime continued to increase, by about 105 per cent over that period.”

But that doesn’t mean it was a failure. The reason gun crime continued to rise was because the definition was too wide-ranging; it included everything and anything, every single report where a victim reported that a gun was used, even if that gun was never fired, even if it was a replica, or a fake, or even a toy. So by 2003, the laws were refined.

The use of air weapons and pellet guns, which made up a large number of gun crime complaints, was taken out of the Firearms Act and put under the auspices of the new Anti-Social Behaviour Act 2003, which meant gun crime figures purely under their Firearms Act definition began to decrease markedly thanks to reclassification taking air weapons out of the equation.

Squires says: “In fact, gun crime began to decrease for about 10 or 12 years after that, and it’s only in the last two years that we’ve seen it start to creep up again.”

And regarding guns in the hands of criminals:

For the period 1 April, 2016 to 31 March 2017, the number of guns Nabis can say were in criminal hands in England, Scotland and Wales was 322.

Which, give or take, is a little less than the 331 mass shootings officially recorded in America this year alone, where legal civilian gun ownership amounts to 265 million firearms.

Does gun control work in the UK? It’s a case of you do the maths.

Firearms Act: Twenty years on, has it made a difference?

"In fact, for the next four years gun crime continued to increase, by about 105 per cent over that period.”

But that doesn’t mean it was a failure. The reason gun crime continued to rise was because the definition was too wide-ranging; it included everything and anything, every single report where a victim reported that a gun was used, even if that gun was never fired, even if it was a replica, or a fake, or even a toy. So by 2003, the laws were refined.

The use of air weapons and pellet guns, which made up a large number of gun crime complaints, was taken out of the Firearms Act and put under the auspices of the new Anti-Social Behaviour Act 2003, which meant gun crime figures purely under their Firearms Act definition began to decrease markedly thanks to reclassification taking air weapons out of the equation.

Squires says: “In fact, gun crime began to decrease for about 10 or 12 years after that, and it’s only in the last two years that we’ve seen it start to creep up again.”

For the period 1 April, 2016 to 31 March 2017, the number of guns Nabis can say were in criminal hands in England, Scotland and Wales was 322.

Which, give or take, is a little less than the 331 mass shootings officially recorded in America this year alone, where legal civilian gun ownership amounts to 265 million firearms.

There were not 331 mass shootings in America, you doofus. Talk about scamming with numbers....

Gun crime is going up in Britain....after you banned and confiscated guns....you can't hide that fact, you need to use the always low gun murder rate to hide that fact......your criminals are using guns more, your police are under attack by left wing activists more and more...you have violent males both domestic and foreign..... you are about to fall into the abyss.....have fun with that....

There were not 331 mass shootings in America, you doofus. Talk about scamming with numbers....

The price of a quick reply I suppose, I just copied the article and assumed the data supplied by the journalist was accurate, you are correct, there were not 331 mass shootings in America in 2017, there were in fact 427.

Mass Shooting Tracker

Oh, and it appears there have been 403 in 2018 so far, have a happy Christmas.

The price of a quick reply I suppose, I just copied the article and assumed the data supplied by the journalist was accurate, you are correct, there were not 331 mass shootings in America in 2017, there were in fact 427.

Mass Shooting Tracker

Wrong moron.... the mass shooting trackers is an anti-gun extremist site that uses a suicide in an school parking lot that had been closed for months as a school shooting..... if you want an actual list of mass public shootings, according to the actual definition then you need to use Mother Jones...

The mass shooting tracker takes gang members shooting each other over a dice game at a party as a mass shooting....sorry, that isn't the case.....and they also include shootings where no one is injured.....you moron.

US mass shootings, 1982-2018: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation

Mass Shooting Tracker

Mass shooting Tracker also includes domestic violence....which are not mass public shootings....but go ahead, ignore the actual violence happening on an increasing level in Britain..... that country is turning into a cesspool while gun crime in the states is down 75%.....and gun murder is down 49%....

Mass Shooting Tracker

The very first shooting...gang shooting at a bar...nice try doofus. Second story, mass shooting tracker.....gang drive by shooting....another crime that isn't a mass public shooting....

Mass Shooting Tracker

Yes....keep ignoring the growing violent crime in Britain....

In peaceful Britain, the police now need to deploy heavily armed coppers .........

Toting guns, ramming mopeds. This is no way to build trust in our police | Roger Graef

n the wild west, a Colt single-action revolver was known as “the peacemaker”. The Metropolitan police commissioner, Cressida Dick, hopes for the same effect by proposing to deploy armed officers on foot patrol in areas plagued by knife crime and other violence. But might this make a bad situation worse?
-----

The return of what is known as “slow rioting”, in which police cars are attacked by crowds of young people, is a worrying indication of the current attitude towards police among that age group. They are most vulnerable to violence because they are on the streets more than the rest of us. A crowd of youths attacking Durham police trying to help a girl at a bus stop has gone viral and will worry police around the country as well as the rest of us.

Yep...increasing gun crime....

Gun crime in London rises by 42%

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.

The Met Police's figures showed there were 2,544 gun crime offences from April 2016 to April 2017 compared to 1,793 offences from 2015 until 2016.

Knife crime also increased by 24% with 12,074 recorded offences from 2016 to 2017.

Ya gotta remember that London is now a Muslim semi-country so normal statistical methodology no longer applies.

As England becomes more Sharia compliant...will they even be allowed to use the internet?

Mass Shooting Tracker

Wrong moron.... the mass shooting trackers is an anti-gun extremist site that uses a suicide in an school parking lot that had been closed for months as a school shooting..... if you want an actual list of mass public shootings, according to the actual definition then you need to use Mother Jones...

The mass shooting tracker takes gang members shooting each other over a dice game at a party as a mass shooting....sorry, that isn't the case.....and they also include shootings where no one is injured.....you moron.

A mass shooting is a mass shooting, regardless of who perpetrates it or the circumstances involved. Mass Shooting Tracker uses the definition of 4 or more people killed or injured in any given shooting event, which is as reasonable as the FBI definition of Mass Murder; as they state on their site,

"For instance, in 2012 Travis Steed and others shot 18 people total. Miraculously, he only killed one. Under the incorrect definition used by the media and the FBI, that event would not be considered a mass shooting! Arguing that 18 people shot during one event is not a mass shooting is absurd."

I also found this relevant to the discussion, also from their site,

"Besides the clarity provided by tracking mass shootings this way, another benefit is that it removes the factor of our miraculous modern medical care system from the equation. The gun lobby benefits from our tremendous ability to save those who would otherwise die, even though those gun shot victims are still just as shot and will never be the same. The NRA evades the gigantic costs of gun injuries to society and shifts the burden to taxpayers who often pay the costs for the medical care of the wounded."

Bear in mind also that a "gang member" who has yet to commit a crime is technically a law abiding citizen of your country who has a "right to bear arms".

Even looking at Mother Jones' investigation data, there have been 88 mass shooting in America since 1996, whereas in the UK there has been 1. Gun control works for us in the UK, thanks.

Mass Shooting Tracker

Mass shooting Tracker also includes domestic violence....which are not mass public shootings....but go ahead, ignore the actual violence happening on an increasing level in Britain..... that country is turning into a cesspool while gun crime in the states is down 75%.....and gun murder is down 49%....

I'll respond to this when I stop laughing.

Mass Shooting Tracker

A mass shooting is a mass shooting, regardless of who perpetrates it or the circumstances involved. Mass Shooting Tracker uses the definition of 4 or more people killed or injured in any given shooting event, which is as reasonable as the FBI definition of Mass Murder; as they state on their site,

"For instance, in 2012 Travis Steed and others shot 18 people total. Miraculously, he only killed one. Under the incorrect definition used by the media and the FBI, that event would not be considered a mass shooting! Arguing that 18 people shot during one event is not a mass shooting is absurd."

I also found this relevant to the discussion, also from their site,

"Besides the clarity provided by tracking mass shootings this way, another benefit is that it removes the factor of our miraculous modern medical care system from the equation. The gun lobby benefits from our tremendous ability to save those who would otherwise die, even though those gun shot victims are still just as shot and will never be the same. The NRA evades the gigantic costs of gun injuries to society and shifts the burden to taxpayers who often pay the costs for the medical care of the wounded."

Bear in mind also that a "gang member" who has yet to commit a crime is technically a law abiding citizen of your country who has a "right to bear arms".

Even looking at Mother Jones' investigation data, there have been 88 mass shooting in America since 1996, whereas in the UK there has been 1. Gun control works for us in the UK, thanks.

No...it isn't.... a mass public shooting is an individual walking into a public space to murder innocent people, without any other under lying crime. Gang members shooting each other at a party is not the same threat to the public that a mass public shooter is which is why the definition is different.

Forum List

Back