Gun violence in Toronto, Canada, is skyrocketing...but, they tell us they have extreme gun control?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Criminals change behavior...in the U.S....before the 1960s, the majority of crime was not gun crime......we had an escalation of gun crime about the mid 1960s, and it increased as the Great Society home breaking policies created more and more fatherless boys....

Europe suffered the devestation of World War 1 and World War 2....and that put their societal destruction back by decades...but now, their welfare states have finally reached critical mass...

Dittos Canada...and the criminals, both the fatherless boys created by the welfare state, and the imported, violent, 3rd world males....are starting to become more and more violent as they fight over drug turf...

As of Feb. 27, shootings were up 47.7% compared to this time last year, the number of people injured is up 70.6%, the number of people fatally shot is up by 33.3% and the total number of people injured and killed by gunfire is up 57.7%.

Thus far there have been 65 shootings compared to 44 at this time last year, 29 people wounded compared to 17 last year, 12 people killed compared to nine last year and a total of 41 people wounded or killed compared to 26 last year.

It’s still early in 2022 and gun crime can fluctuate significantly over the course of a year based on such things as drug and turf wars among rival criminal gangs.

That said, if the current pace of gun violence were to continue for the rest of the year, Toronto could surpass the highest number of shootings recorded since comparable records began in 2004 (492 in 2019), the highest number of gun murders since 2005 (51 in 2018) and the highest number of people injured in shootings since 2004 (240 in 2019).

And the criminals using guns in Canada.....? They are becoming younger and younger.......as we saw in the U.S. after the 1960s....

Toronto police data shows age of people involved in shootings is getting younger

As the age of people involved in shootings in Toronto continues to trend younger, one prominent community activist says combatting youth gun violence has not been enough of a priority for multiple levels of government, and now the city is suffering the consequences.
------
A 14-year-old boy has been charged with first-degree murder and attempted murder after allegedly running up behind Robinson and shooting him at point blank range, before chasing down another 18-year-old.
-------

Age of people linked to shootings dropping

This also isn't a problem confined to any one community.

At a news conference Tuesday, Deputy Chief of Police Myron Demkiw said young people being involved in gun violence in Toronto has become "all too familiar," with one third of homicides in 2022 so far involving victims or accused people who are under the age of 20. Two shootings have even involved accused people under the age of 15.

The average age of those linked to gun violence in Toronto between 2015 and 2020 was 25 years of age, Demkiw said. But in 2021, that average dropped to 20 years of age.

"This fact is disturbing and demands that something must change," he said. "There is no rational explanation for why a 13, 14 or 15-year-old child should have access to illegal firearms, let alone feel compelled to use them."

If they have extreme gun control in Canada...how is it that 14 year old gang members are getting guns and killing people?

Canadian police are more busy with the exciting prospect of spying on citizens, manufacturing threats and interfering with citizens pursuits than they are dealing with real criminals.

Canada is long finished. I hope America has been paying attention.

Last edited:
Canadian police are more business with the exciting prospect of spying on citizens, manufacturing threats and interfering with citizens pursuits than they are dealing with real criminals.

no kidding, I have been pulled over in Ontario twice for decibel checks. They treat their citizens like cattle

If they have extreme gun control in Canada...how is it that 14 year old gang members are getting guns and killing people?

That's a simple question. Gun Control only disarms Law Abiders. The criminal element gets their weapons on the black market, where they don't do background checks and will sell to insane people, teenagers, psychopaths, sociopaths, etc., if they have the money.

You see the same thing in Mexico and Chicago.

Criminals change behavior...in the U.S....before the 1960s, the majority of crime was not gun crime......we had an escalation of gun crime about the mid 1960s, and it increased as the Great Society home breaking policies created more and more fatherless boys....

Europe suffered the devestation of World War 1 and World War 2....and that put their societal destruction back by decades...but now, their welfare states have finally reached critical mass...

Dittos Canada...and the criminals, both the fatherless boys created by the welfare state, and the imported, violent, 3rd world males....are starting to become more and more violent as they fight over drug turf...

As of Feb. 27, shootings were up 47.7% compared to this time last year, the number of people injured is up 70.6%, the number of people fatally shot is up by 33.3% and the total number of people injured and killed by gunfire is up 57.7%.

Thus far there have been 65 shootings compared to 44 at this time last year, 29 people wounded compared to 17 last year, 12 people killed compared to nine last year and a total of 41 people wounded or killed compared to 26 last year.

It’s still early in 2022 and gun crime can fluctuate significantly over the course of a year based on such things as drug and turf wars among rival criminal gangs.

That said, if the current pace of gun violence were to continue for the rest of the year, Toronto could surpass the highest number of shootings recorded since comparable records began in 2004 (492 in 2019), the highest number of gun murders since 2005 (51 in 2018) and the highest number of people injured in shootings since 2004 (240 in 2019).

How does it compare with the United States where our citizens use 2nd Amendment solutions?

How does it compare with the United States where our citizens use 2nd Amendment solutions?

You guys always try to compare murder rates......which is stupid.....we have two different cultures, and our criminals are very different.......their criminals, as I keep showing you, are becoming more violent, and are using guns more and more....because they are changing, due to a welfare state that has created fatherless homes, and immigration policies that have imported violent 3rd world men.......

Canadian police are more busy with the exciting prospect of spying on citizens, manufacturing threats and interfering with citizens pursuits than they are dealing with real criminals.

Canadian police forces do not spy on citizens or manufacture threats. They are not chasing around citizens for no good reason as you keep claiming they’re doing to you.

I keep wondering just what it is you’re doing to attract so much attention from police and security forces.
You guys always try to compare murder rates......which is stupid.....we have two different cultures, and our criminals are very different.......their criminals, as I keep showing you, are becoming more violent, and are using guns more and more....because they are changing, due to a welfare state that has created fatherless homes, and immigration policies that have imported violent 3rd world men.......

The murder and crime rates go up and down.

Nothing is “changing”. It’s cycling. The Toronto police will do a predawn raid across the GTA and they will arrest and jail anyone who has a gun. They do this every few years. It gets both the guns and their owners off the streets.

Problem solved.

Canadian police forces do not spy on citizens or manufacture threats. They are not chasing around citizens for no good reason as you keep claiming they’re doing to you.

I keep wondering just what it is you’re doing to attract so much attention from police and security forces.

Nothing is “changing”. It’s cycling. The Toronto police will do a predawn raid across the GTA and they will arrest and jail anyone who has a gun. They do this every few years. It gets both the guns and their owners off the streets.

Problem solved.

What I am doing ratting out the pedos, creeps, liars and anti-American dirtbags in our police forces. Various U.S police forces surely had to ask "how does he know the name of so many plain clothed dirtbags if they weren't lying dirtbags?"

I suspect they will try and manufacture something at some point, even after two decades of me exposing them and even openly telling them on social media to come and arrest me for any crime I committed.

They can't, because their isn't any. This is all about covering own ass and criminals. Too bad I know too much and aggressively shared it. Any damage to our reputation and economy is on them and their creepy protectors.

Problem solved.

Except if they protest vaccine mandates...you mean except for that...right?

Forum List

Back