Guess who ordered the nude body scanners

Write, phone, fax and scream at your congressmen.

Good advice....

New Jersey is already leading the way....

New Jersey's Legislature has found a common goal on which they can work together-airport full body scanners.

State lawmakers announced a resolution urging Congress to take a second look at the airport system. They said using full-body scanners at airports should be reconsidered because the machines are ineffective, are overly intrusive, and open the door to further invasions of privacy depending on how the images are retained.

The effort brought together members of both political parties and both houses of the state Legislature as well as the American Civil Liberties Union. Philly.com reports the resolution calls the scans a "gross violation" of the Fourth Amendment right against unreasonable search and seizure and says the machines' effectiveness has not been sufficiently proven.

N.J. lawmakers united against airport scanners | State | NewJerseyNewsroom.com -- Your State. Your News.

I was at Reagan National and asked if the attractive woman online behind me could pat me down, no such luck

If these body scanners can discourage Mrs. Clean enough from ever wanting to take another trip requiring air travel (and dragging me along), then I'm all for them!

But alas, I fear that's just wishful thinking on my part.

So JaNo., when are you going to get around to securing our nation’s borders?
Just askin.........

Forum List

Back