GUESS where this picture was taking ?

Definitely somewhere in Europe.
if its Europe, why is confederation flag on the wall ?

Someone who is an American-phile?

" Someone who is an American-phile" no, Someone who got paid for create hate and fractures inside American society . by the way do you know that Prigozhin (boss troll and putler´s friend) was maybe killed in Africa 4 days ago ....so maybe confederation flag was removed already )))

usareallyoffice.jpg
Well? Where was it taken?
i will keep you guys wondering for 24 hours , if its ok
I'm curious, but not enough to care to the point that I'll jump through anyone's hoops for it.

Good luck with this.

Definitely somewhere in Europe.
if its Europe, why is confederation flag on the wall ?

Someone who is an American-phile?

" Someone who is an American-phile" no, Someone who got paid for create hate and fractures inside American society . by the way do you know that Prigozhin (boss troll and putler´s friend) was maybe killed in Africa 4 days ago ....so maybe confederation flag was removed already )))

No one had their mind changed by a russian troll.

I hope that Putin is not wasting precious russian resources on such a lame attack.

Looks like the conference room of an organization that’s hedging it’s bets as to which side is going to win the coming civil war.

we got visitors from savushkino 55, who are suggesting that it is Soros office , i hope CIA saves all your IP
1wtuye.jpg

usareallyoffice.jpg
Well? Where was it taken?
i will keep you guys wondering for 24 hours , if its ok
I'm curious, but not enough to care to the point that I'll jump through anyone's hoops for it.

Good luck with this.

Did you know that corrupt Democratic Party attempted to frame President Trump with Russian Collusion, but they FAILED.
Put this thread in the crazy conspiracy forum.

Forum List

Back