Guess what they snuck into the Omnimbus?

Our form of government is screwed. It worked for about 200 years and now it is just shit.

We need to start all over again.

The Founding Fathers got it right but we screwed it up.

Like Ben said "A Republic if you can keep it". We decided not to keep it.

It's amazing people today and look at Americas history and see we went from absolutely nothing at all to being a world super power in record time. We had a strong and smart society. We had one of the worlds biggest economies so much we had other countries traded in our currency. We had a military that was feared and respected. Even an average citizen could have a nice home, food, clothes and retire without fear if they simply worked hard and were responsible. To see America for hundreds of years had everything.

And then all those people see all of that and say "no. Screw that. We need to change everything that made us what we are".

I'm only almost 50 and served in the army and I am ashamed and disgusted with what has happened to America since I was just in my 20s. The people who built this country would want the heads of today's leaders for what they are doing to America, and today's citizens for letting things go this far. We're a disgrace to the last hundred years of Americans and it's founders, even I am to blame.

Make sure to report every single antifa and blm rioter you see.
And progressive.
What you want is americans to work for less. Please work hard but work for less. Only an idiotic worker ascribes for this. When the ceos agree to a big salary cut then negotiations for less can occur.
You can't do math.
Looks like a very good idea.

It’s pretty sad when keeping guns out of the hands of crazy people is considered controversial.
They should lock up crazy people.

I say you're crazy. You go to the gulag.

It's amazing people today and look at Americas history and see we went from absolutely nothing at all to being a world super power in record time. We had a strong and smart society. We had one of the worlds biggest economies so much we had other countries traded in our currency. We had a military that was feared and respected. Even an average citizen could have a nice home, food, clothes and retire without fear if they simply worked hard and were responsible. To see America for hundreds of years had everything.

And then all those people see all of that and say "no. Screw that. We need to change everything that made us what we are".

I'm only almost 50 and served in the army and I am ashamed and disgusted with what has happened to America since I was just in my 20s. The people who built this country would want the heads of today's leaders for what they are doing to America, and today's citizens for letting things go this far. We're a disgrace to the last hundred years of Americans and it's founders, even I am to blame.
What exactly do you want average citizens to do to fix things the way you want them?

1711284166921.png

National Extreme Risk Protection Order Center. Looks like the feds will decide very quickly who they think is a risk. No chance this would be abused.....No way.

We keep trading our freedom for our safety, only to find out we are less free, but not at all more safe.

These are sure to be used against American citizens with the "wrong" opinions, while foreign adversaries continue to send its agents through our open border. Thosee will never be considered the kind of "extreme risk" that the Democrats and RINOs believe Trump supporters pose.

Dems are commie scum.
They certainly are but unfortunately we have RINOs that help them to be scum.

The Republicans could have stopped that bill with Cloture but they didn't.

Instead they help the Democrat filth to continue to fund some of the worthless alphabet agencies, give money away to foreign countries to fight their stupid wars and fuck the Bill of Rights.

All while we are running up a trillion in debt every 100 days and letting millions of Illegals flood in.

At least our two Senators from Florida did not vote for it.

Which is surprising because they are both borderline RINOs.

Make sure to report every single antifa and blm rioter you see.
Yeah, if you want to get on the threat list real fast.

I told you guys a long time ago what the next logical step is.

Expect it, and get ready for it.

The real problem is the 17th Amendment.

The vision our Founding Fathers had for the Senate was they were to be elected by the various State legislatures to look after the interest of their respective states.

Now they are elected by popular vote. That means they are influenced and even funded by national special interests, not state interest. Like a national pro abortion lobby putting money into an opponent's campaign against an anti abortion candidate. Or the goddamn IAPAC bribing Senators to give the Israelis more welfare, like what we probably saw in this bill.

Now the Senate is nothing more than an extension of the House of Representatives, which is a bad thing.

The further we get away from the vision of the Founding Fathers the more screwed up this country will be.

Great post!

Forum List

Back