Guess what? FAKE Laptop!!!

Yeah. He pretty much is. What he’s not… is privy to FBI investigations
The FBI was cooperating with the IRS to investigate Hunter Biden, you fucking dumbass.

Do you actually imagine he's lying about what the FBI told him?

Is everything you post so fucking stupid?

What a retarded thread.

This entire thread is FAKE NEWS:

Moderators, now that we know this thread is one hundred percent certified FAKE - I await its rapid dispatch right on over to the Conspiracy section.

If this message board truly operates as advertised, it'll have to happen.

Not holding my breath.

And NO knowledge of what the FBI has found

Some guy
Because you have any information regarding what was shared across those agencies.

Bottom line. This "some guy" knows more than anyone on this board including you about this case and tax law in general. He also has more access to the information surrounding this case than anyone on this board. By a long measure.

Of course because you dont like what he's saying it must not be true. What kind of fairy tale land do you live in?
I'm saying that his claims by themselves are suspect. The FBI does not share that kind of information

Which is exactly what you have so...yeah
Correct which is why Im not making statements about what people do or dont know regarding the case or investigation who are involved in the case and investigation. Unlike...... YOU.

I'm saying that his claims by themselves are suspect. The FBI does not share that kind of information
They are suspect because you dont like them. That's it Were he saying shit about Trump he would be an unassailable witness

Forum List

Back