Guess what? FAKE Laptop!!!

They are suspect because you dont like them. That's it Were he saying shit about Trump he would be an unassailable witness
They are suspect because they are supported by nothing and it would be highly unusual for the FBI to share that kind of information outside of an official report.

You, however believe because you want to

Correct which is why Im not making statements about what people do or dont know regarding the case or investigation who are involved in the case and investigation. Unlike...... YOU.
Yes you are

Because he still has his shit together more than you do.
4i6Ckte.gif
If you consider Hunter to be an individual “who has his shit together” your standard must be extremely low.

If you consider Hunter to be an individual “who has his shit together” your standard must be extremely low.
You missed the “more than you do” part.

We’ve READ your posts

I'm curious, have you had your IQ checked and are you in therapy?

Yes, it's a real, actual laptop. The contents are fake.

They are suspect because they are supported by nothing and it would be highly unusual for the FBI to share that kind of information outside of an official report.

You, however believe because you want to
You know exactly nothing regarding what the FBI shares in these cases with other agencies. Do you work for the FBI or the IRS? The only thing I believe is that everyone on here acting like they know what is the truth regarding this case is full of shit. That includes you.

And he could be telling the truth. I see no reason to believe otherwise.
He could be and you believe him because you want to not because there’s any real evidence to support what he claims

He could be and you believe him because you want to not because there’s any real evidence to support what he claims
There's plenty of evidence. You progtards keep saying that, and it's a big fat lie.

This entire thread is FAKE NEWS:

Moderators, now that we know this thread is one hundred percent certified FAKE - I await its rapid dispatch right on over to the Conspiracy section.

If this message board truly operates as advertised, it'll have to happen.

Not holding my breath.

Holy shit I am eating my words right now.

Credit where it is due to the moderators on this one.

Forum List

Back