This happening at AMC theaters during the viewing Sound of Freedom across country.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Here's another amc and told this person the movie was SOLD OUT and no one was there.

This happened at another amc theater where the movie all of a sudden broke or wouldn't play.

Another amc the fire alarm is set off....

LizMatv on TikTok

Meanwhile the movie is about the TRUE STORY OF KIDS BEING SEX TRAFFICKED and the left cheer this on.

That was a whole lot of white space. Also, I thought AMC had gone under. I guess not.

How should I know? But with better internet, for example, you might have or witness positive interactions involving members from the groups of people that you hate so badly and realize they're not that different from you.
You're mistaken. I don't hate anyone. I disagree with some people, just like you do. Do you hate the people that you disagree with?

Here's another amc and told this person the movie was SOLD OUT and no one was there.

This happened at another amc theater where the movie all of a sudden broke or wouldn't play.

Another amc the fire alarm is set off....

LizMatv on TikTok

Meanwhile the movie is about the TRUE STORY OF KIDS BEING SEX TRAFFICKED and the left cheer this on.

Wow, the pedophiles are in full defense mode.

Have any of you ever heard about this kind of shit about any movie…..ever?

Not even Passion of the Christ

Sound of Freedom shows normal Americans what conservatives have been saying about the democrat pedophile party is true.

MTG is RIGHT!

It is no mystery why democrats are so excited about undocumented children being brought to them by the cartels, and why they then going missing.

My wife said this weekend that she wanted to go to the movies but that a nearby theater had — wait for it — an air conditioner breakdown. So, we aborted the movies plan this weekend.

We are also in the Carolinas.

I smell something fishy. One time. Meh. Stuff happens. Two times? Maybe just a coincidence. But so many instances? Come on. Something is being orchestrated.

AMC and groomers seem to have a thing going.
And with movie theaters struggling all over the US you know they're desperate when they refund tickets and screw with the film itself.
So the argument is that AMC, which desperately needs money, is showing a film in thousands of theaters, but intentionally sabotaging the shows?

My wife said this weekend that she wanted to go to the movies but that a nearby theater had — wait for it — an air conditioner breakdown. So, we aborted the movies plan this weekend.

I smell something fishy. One time. Meh. Stuff happens. Two times? Maybe just a coincidence. But so many instances? Come on. Something is being orchestrated.
Did you see that in May the DOJ dropped international child sex trafficking as a focus?

Natalie Winters discussed it on Tim Pool last night.

Sidebar…Natalie Winters is a dimepiece. Holy moly.

Wouldn't that just mean that the theater lost all its potential money until fixed? They show more than one movie.

Forum List

Back