Guess what a member of the 1% club did?

What is disgusting about my comment about Bristol Palin?1 Please be specific.

As to me supposedly breaking the "tems" of the bet, it is a lot easier for a Cowardly Guttersnipe like you to make baseless accusations than to actually prove anything....but that's what makes you a Cowardly Guttersnipe, isn't it?
Are really that fuckin' ignorant?

You basically said she'll drop her drawers for any scumbag....

Maybe you'd like to say that, but I said she's not know for her discriminating taste....look at Levi Johnson and tell me I'm lying. :lol::lol::lol: You can't. Unless Levi Johnson is your kind of guy and you want such a "gentlemen" to call on any daughters you may have.

Oh TOOOOOOOOO funny!!!!!!!

Sleep with a teenager and ADMITS to getting her drunk beforehand. No protection and a scumbag afterwards...with a scumbag family.

Yep, I can certainly understand him being YOUR kind of guy. ;) Nudge, Nudge. Natch, Natch.

Oh...look at the Cowardly excuse weeks later. :lol::lol::lol:

You onthe on the hand, are standing by what you disgustingly said about a teenage girl, Bristol Palin, as being the truth.

Have a tissue, Cowardly Guttersnipe who admires Levi Johnson.

Are you not?

Come on, Chester....Tell us how your comment is any different then what I or del said.....Seeing as though you too have ZERO proof of your disgusting comment.

Disgusting comments come from you while you HIDE as the Coward you are in your filthy gutter.
You're brinnging my daughters into the equation, ****?.......Go ahead, SLUT....You'll know doubt open a can of fuckin' worms, BOY!

You really wanna go there, BUTCH?

Now, it's fucking hilarious that you say all that shit about Levi being such a scumbag, and then believe a word of what he says regarding getting her drunk and all that....Something that Bristol has vehemently denied.

So, tell us again how what you said is any different then me and del, when you relying on the word of somene you claim is such a scumbag.

Where's your abject proof to back up your ecact words:......"Bristol isn't known for her discerning taste in who she drops her drawers for"

Fact is, Levi turned about to be an opportunistic scumbag....Definitely full reason to dismiss any claims he's made.

Unfortunately this is the level of stupidity you have to deal with when trying to communicate with brainwashed CON$. First of all, your own link says a NET WORTH of $80 million, not a yearly income of $80 million. And secondly the 1% is not based on income, but wealth, and Clinton is a pauper compared to the 1%. Bill Gates is a pauper compared to the 1%!!!!! There are only 60 family groups in the 1%, those families are known as "The Establishment."

There is an excellent book called "America's 60 Families" by Ferdinand Lundberg written in 1937 if you want to know the names. They only intermarry within their group, and Clinton isn't one of them. Those same 60 families still rule today and are even more powerful than they were when the book was written. Live dangerously and try reading it.

So certain 1%ers need to be defended. got it ed
You got nothing but BULLSHIT, as usual.

We got that you will defend certain 1%ers that is a fact.

Did he post any proof of his assertion that Daddy got her the job?
If he did, I must have been looking the other way at the time.

Maybe, according to bigrednec, she shouldn't be allowed a job.

What proof do you have that she wasn't hired because of her daddy? No training not even no experience not degree in broadcasting she got the job because of daddy. But keep defending those certain 1%er's
What training, experience or degree in broadcasting did Snooty Newtie have when he was hired by FOX???? She has a degree in history just like Snooty Newtie and was a published journalist with her People article "Grace Under Fire" so she is at least as qualified as Snooty Newtie, if not more so.

And again, her family is not part of the real 1% no matter how many times you repeat that lie.

Who's snooty newt?

And again, her family is not part of the real 1% no matter how many times you repeat that lie

OH I got it, so it will make you feel better you lie to yourself and say there two groups of 1%ers a "REAL" and a not so real 1%ers:eusa_whistle:

Are really that fuckin' ignorant?

You basically said she'll drop her drawers for any scumbag....

Maybe you'd like to say that, but I said she's not know for her discriminating taste....look at Levi Johnson and tell me I'm lying. :lol::lol::lol: You can't. Unless Levi Johnson is your kind of guy and you want such a "gentlemen" to call on any daughters you may have.

Sleep with a teenager and ADMITS to getting her drunk beforehand. No protection and a scumbag afterwards...with a scumbag family.

Yep, I can certainly understand him being YOUR kind of guy. ;) Nudge, Nudge. Natch, Natch.

Are you not?

Come on, Chester....Tell us how your comment is any different then what I or del said.....Seeing as though you too have ZERO proof of your disgusting comment.

Disgusting comments come from you while you HIDE as the Coward you are in your filthy gutter.
You're brinnging my daughters into the equation, ****?.......Go ahead, SLUT....You'll know doubt open a can of fuckin' worms, BOY!

Now, it's fucking hilarious that you say all that shit about Levi being such a scumbag, and then believe a word of what he says regarding getting her drunk and all that....Something that Bristol has vehemently denied.

So, tell us again how what you said is any different then me and del, when you relying on the word of somene you claim is such a scumbag.

Where's your abject proof to back up your ecact words:......"Bristol isn't known for her discerning taste in who she drops her drawers for"

Fact is, Levi turned about to be an opportunistic scumbag....Definitely full reason to dismiss any claims he's made.

Do you have daughters? Not a clue....I said "If you have daughters" But feel free to start on a faux outrage snit over a "what if" scenerio. It's all you've got at the moment and after all, a coward like you is safe and snug behind your fake nic and keyboard.

And like I said...Levi Johnson seems to be your kind of guy....if you see no problem in him being a choice of Ms. Palin for a bedmate.

Last edited:
What proof do you have that she wasn't hired because of her daddy? No training not even no experience not degree in broadcasting she got the job because of daddy. But keep defending those certain 1%er's
What training, experience or degree in broadcasting did Snooty Newtie have when he was hired by FOX???? She has a degree in history just like Snooty Newtie and was a published journalist with her People article "Grace Under Fire" so she is at least as qualified as Snooty Newtie, if not more so.

And again, her family is not part of the real 1% no matter how many times you repeat that lie.

Who's snooty newt?

And again, her family is not part of the real 1% no matter how many times you repeat that lie
OH I got it, so it will make you feel better you lie to yourself and say there two groups of 1%ers a "REAL" and a not so real 1%ers:eusa_whistle:
The patented CON$ervative dumb act again.
Thank you.

And there is only one group of 1%ers, and Clinton isn't one of them.

So that's how attackers of the 1%ers are to keep from attacking one of there own they say he's not part of the 1%. It doesn't matter little ones your denial will not change the fact that he is part of the 1%ers:lol:

Next you'll be say micheal moore isn't part of the 1%ers

Who's snooty newt?

The patented CON$ervative dumb act again.
Thank you.

And there is only one group of 1%ers, and Clinton isn't one of them.

Are you talking about newt getRICH? As far as I am concerned he just a tumblweed lying hack.

So that's how attackers of the 1%ers are to keep from attacking one of there own they say he's not part of the 1%. It doesn't matter little ones your denial will not change the fact that he is part of the 1%ers:lol:

Next you'll be say micheal moore isn't part of the 1%ers
He's not even close! And you know it.

Live dangerously and read something. These 60 family groups are the 1%. Show me where Clinton or Moore are named!

Full text of "Americas 60 Families"

He pushed his status and got his daughter who has no exprince in the media industry a job. With all the people out of work and this person daughter does not need to work yes he got her a job with NBC. Guess who that 1% was?

Jeez guys, slick hasn't been prez for over a decade, and you still feel the need to pick on his daughter? That's just fucked.

Do you have daughters? Not a clue....I said "If you have daughters" But feel free to start on a faux outrage snit over a "what if" scenerio. It's all you've got at the moment and after all, a coward like you is safe and snug behind your fake nic and keyboard.

And like I said...Levi Johnson seems to be your kind of guy....if you see no problem in him being a choice of Ms. Palin for a bedmate.
You damn sure know I have twins, you fuckin' dirty whore...Bring 'em into the equation again, BITCH, and your ban won't be self imposed.

Like you, Levi Johnston is a dirty fuckin' liar, who should never be believed....You know, that twenty year lie that your own words outed, bitch?:eusa_whistle:

Bill Clinton is hardly a member of the 1% club, and you know it.
A PUPPET of the 1% club, yes, but not a member. So your whole premise is built on a lie, no surprise there.

I have none.
What about you?

Bill Clinton is hardly a member of the 1% club, and you know it.
A PUPPET of the 1% club, yes, but not a member. So your whole premise is built on a lie, no surprise there.

Did Colonel North have training in broadcasting when FOX News hired him?

Tell you what, since you feel so strongly about who a PRIVATE company CHOOSES to hire - maybe you should buy up a bunch of their stock so you can control the company, and then fire her?

I mean seriously - can the party who ELECTED THE SON OF A PRESIDENT really take this position and not be utter hypocrites?

Last edited:
He pushed his status and got his daughter who has no exprince in the media industry a job. With all the people out of work and this person daughter does not need to work yes he got her a job with NBC. Guess who that 1% was?
Chelsea is fantastic....she is more than qualified for this job, and will do NBC good. They made a good choice in hiring her. She matured in to a great person, regardless of the family trauma, her Dad put her through.

Did Colonel North have training in broadcasting when FOX News hired him?

Tell you what, since you feel so strongly about who a PRIVATE company CHOOSES to hire - maybe you should buy up a bunch of their stock so you can control the company, and then fire her?

I mean seriously - can the party who ELECTED THE SON OF A PRESIDENT really take this position and not be utter hypocrites?
Oliver North?......No, he actually has military experience, too include combat, and a vast knowledge of militray history, which is what he was hired to report, analyze, and decipher.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back