Guatemala's out of control crime

José;2485012 said:
Tank believes there is a causal link between race and violence but is totally unable to explain these anomalies/holes in his theory:

List of countries by intentional homicide rate:

Russia: 14.9

Senegal: 1.1

Estonia: 7.09

Bolivia: 2.82

United States: 5.7

Algeria: 0.64

Anyone willing to volunteer for the effort??

William Joyce maybe??

No South Pole? North Pole? The MOON? HA! Talk about stats corrupted by LA RAZA!

Jesus, you have GOT to be a troll. Nobody can be this stupid.

"Those stats are corrupted! They do not serve as examples of my distorted worldview! Only stats that are in line with what I think can count!"

LOL, you call him a troll, but say those stats are corrupted! LOL, pot calling the kettle black. I guarantee the murder rate in Latin America and Africa are probably higher than reported. The corrupt police force probably lists many murders as accidents. Many people who disappear are not counted in the murder rate. Etc.!

Jesus, you have GOT to be a troll. Nobody can be this stupid.

"Those stats are corrupted! They do not serve as examples of my distorted worldview! Only stats that are in line with what I think can count!"

LOL, you call him a troll, but say those stats are corrupted! LOL, pot calling the kettle black. I guarantee the murder rate in Latin America and Africa are probably higher than reported. The corrupt police force probably lists many murders as accidents. Many people who disappear are not counted in the murder rate. Etc.!

Get a clue, dumbfuck. I was not saying the stats were corrupted. That's what HE was saying.

And jeez, can't you think of anything better to say? This has got to be the 5th or 6th time that you use "pot calling the kettle black" slogan, at a completely inappropriate time.

Please go back and reread what I said. There's a reason why it's in quotes.

[And jeez, can't you think of anything better to say? This has got to be the 5th or 6th time that you use "pot calling the kettle black" slogan, at a completely inappropriate time.

How about the Costa Rican calling the Mexican brown!

Originally posted by Bullfighter

Demographics of Costa Rica

Ethnic groups

* White 84%
* Mestizo 10%
* Black/Afro-Caribbean 3%
* Amerindian 1%
* Chinese 1%
* Other 1%

Last edited:
Delta

Hook rejects your socio-political explanation for Latin America's underdevelopment based on the type of colonialism the region was subjeted to and the military governments that (mis)ruled the region in the 20th century because deep in his heart he believes Hispanics and Latinos (to include Brazil) are racially or culturally inferior.

If you read between the lines you'll clearly see he believes in some kind of racial or cultural inferiority but he is too ashamed to admit it in front of the whole Board.

And this is, IMO, really a shame, much worse than any opinion he might hold on Latin America.

There's nothing sadder than someone who's ashamed of his own opinions.

Last edited:
And Hook refuses to comment on these statistical data:

List of countries by intentional homicide rate per year per 100,000 inhabitants:

United States: 5.7

Singapore: 0.39

because, unfortunately, Hook is a super patriotic american clown, that is, someone who is compromised with a caricatural, utopian, idealistic representation of America as a safe haven from all the inherent evil of the "outside world".

Conceding the fact that America is a far more dangerous place to live than Singapore would destroy his entire worldview.

Last edited:
[And jeez, can't you think of anything better to say? This has got to be the 5th or 6th time that you use "pot calling the kettle black" slogan, at a completely inappropriate time.

You ignorant flag waving fuckbump.
You ever been to Costa Rica ? ......or anywhere else ?

I have learned of Costa Rica from this documentary:

The Nightmare Begins - Clips - South Park Studios

José;2487268 said:
Hook rejects your socio-political explanation for Latin America's underdevelopment based on the type of colonialism the region was subjeted to and the military governments that (mis)ruled the region in the 20th century because deep in his heart he believes Hispanics and Latinos (to include Brazil) are racially or culturally inferior.
PLEASE!!! Rather I don't buy the colonialize is to blame for the current murder and rape in Africa and Latin America. Take the Arab Countries. Most were ruled by the brutal and repressive Ottoman Empire, some the French, Dutch and British. Yet, while they definitely have their problems, their murder per 100,000 are pretty low. They don't blame everything on Whitey and colonializm. The Latin American countries have been independent for a while, yet they never turn the corner to prosperity! :(

You blast the fact that America was also ruled by a colonial British empire. They prescribed high taxation without representation. A brutal war was fought. At the nations birth, America was debt ridden, poor and weak. It was the people the got the country on the right track. America didn't flounder after the Civil War, which was as brutal, country dividing and destructive as any war!

José;2487268 said:
If you read between the lines you'll clearly see he believes in some kind of racial or cultural inferiority but he is too ashamed to admit it in front of the whole Board.

And this is, IMO, really a shame, much worse than any opinion he might hold on Latin America.

There's nothing sadder than someone who's ashamed of his own opinions.
Not in the least!

Originally posted by GHook93
PLEASE!!! Rather I don't buy the colonialize is to blame for the current murder and rape in Africa and Latin America. Take the Arab Countries. Most were ruled by the brutal and repressive Ottoman Empire, some the French, Dutch and British. Yet, while they definitely have their problems, their murder per 100,000 are pretty low. They don't blame everything on Whitey and colonializm. The Latin American countries have been independent for a while, yet they never turn the corner to prosperity!

You blast the fact that America was also ruled by a colonial British empire. They prescribed high taxation without representation. A brutal war was fought. At the nations birth, America was debt ridden, poor and weak. It was the people the got the country on the right track. America didn't flounder after the Civil War, which was as brutal, country dividing and destructive as any war!

That's exactly what I said, Hook... You reject the socio-political explanation offered by Delta because you probably believe in some kind of racial or socio-cultural inferiority of the latin american peoples.

But I do not possess mind-reading powers... If I'm wrong... tell us what you think is the underlying cause of Latin America's underdevelopment?

I already crushed Tank's racial explanation of violent behavior in "black/brown" countries with undeniable statistical data now let's hear Ghook's explanation of poverty South of the Rio Grande.

Last edited:
The hypocrisy of Mexico.

Mexico has had a sealed border with Guatamala for years, but pitches a bitch if we try to seal our borders with Mexico. Practice what you preach in the south, and in El Norte.

TOTAL Hypocrisy!

The hypocrisy of Mexico.

Mexico has had a sealed border with Guatamala for years, but pitches a bitch if we try to seal our borders with Mexico. Practice what you preach in the south, and in El Norte.

TOTAL Hypocrisy!

Never criticize a Wise Latina!

Wise-Latina-Woman--59644.jpg

Forum List

Back