Gruesome details in the attack on Bataclan by the practitioners of the "religion of peace."

I remember hearing right after the attack some articles had stated some decapitation then they quickly removed that detail and stated they had sharp weapons. I am getting tired of the media being censored.
What is worse about it is they censor themselves. Of course their selective outrage is duly noted. They are so fast to show us details and report when any black man is killed by any white guy or cop. Oh, they are so fast to tell us all about that.

Oh, but when brown non Christian scumbag terrorists murder white people....and rape women.....

well something about that does not fit the narrative, does it?
Read about what they did at the Beslan school siege. It will make you sick...but then there are numerous incidents in recent history, where such atrocities have taken place by the Religion of Peace.

It is all so disgusting...but ...but...but....like...like...like...if only we could silence those damn Christians.:uhoh3:
Dear gipper what would help is identifying and partnering with Muslim and Christian clergy and leaders who do set a good example of working together to end crime abuse and violence.

If we only listen to ppl denying and rejecting each other that isn't helping unite against terrorism and other violent crimes.

What I find disturbing is that the law-abiding Muslims I know don't have words for these terrorists or cries for "Jihad or Shariah law" that are foreign to them. That's not what the words Jihad or Shariah mean in the spiritual practice. So we are alienating each other talking about two totally separate realities.

I don't understand why we can't agree on language to describe the terrorism going on, but given the words used now it's like two hologram projections of ppl talking past each other instead of ppl getting on the same page.

It's very bizarre, totally disturbing the disconnect going on that both sides assume th e other is doing deliberately. But from talking to sincere ppl on both sides of this double wall, neither side intends to wall off the truth but is trying to express and enforce it. Instead we are getting a double fail.
If you all use the term, radical Islamic terrorism how will that help?

The scumbag hypocritical cocksucking double talking jackass nat4900 giggled at the story.

He then called me a piece of shit.

Has any left winger expressed their outrage at the brown stink bombs committing these acts on behalf of their false religion?

I have so many of the losers on ignore.

No, scum bucket.....You come across an article of atrocities, and right away claim that NO left winger is outraged.....Which orifice did you pull out THAT "conclusion"????
Lets face it, you're a low-life and a small cog of a bunch of loser-right-wingers.

True....these right wing morons "think" that we can win thewar on terrorism by calling radical Islamics a bunch of bad names; basically, the "rationale" of 6 years old.

True....these right wing morons "think" that we can win thewar on terrorism by calling radical Islamics a bunch of bad names; basically, the "rationale" of 6 years old.
If Oblama uses that term, they will still bitch about something else....yet these people complain that someone else is not doing their job right, but do not get off their ass and go get the job they claim that no one but themselves can do right.....

the attorney general says we are to the spread the love over them

while the prezbo says diplomacy is key to stopping these animals
Imagine FDR and his AG saying such foolishness about the Nazis and Imperial Japanese. They would have been roundly condemned by most Americans...today not so much.

My how far we have fallen thinks to the dread disease known as Leftism.

leftism is cancerous disease which needs be eradicated

I remember hearing right after the attack some articles had stated some decapitation then they quickly removed that detail and stated they had sharp weapons. I am getting tired of the media being censored.
What is worse about it is they censor themselves. Of course their selective outrage is duly noted. They are so fast to show us details and report when any black man is killed by any white guy or cop. Oh, they are so fast to tell us all about that.

Oh, but when brown non Christian scumbag terrorists murder white people....and rape women.....

Read about what they did at the Beslan school siege. It will make you sick...but then there are numerous incidents in recent history, where such atrocities have taken place by the Religion of Peace.

It is all so disgusting...but ...but...but....like...like...like...if only we could silence those damn Christians.:uhoh3:
Dear gipper what would help is identifying and partnering with Muslim and Christian clergy and leaders who do set a good example of working together to end crime abuse and violence.

If we only listen to ppl denying and rejecting each other that isn't helping unite against terrorism and other violent crimes.

What I find disturbing is that the law-abiding Muslims I know don't have words for these terrorists or cries for "Jihad or Shariah law" that are foreign to them. That's not what the words Jihad or Shariah mean in the spiritual practice. So we are alienating each other talking about two totally separate realities.

I don't understand why we can't agree on language to describe the terrorism going on, but given the words used now it's like two hologram projections of ppl talking past each other instead of ppl getting on the same page.

It's very bizarre, totally disturbing the disconnect going on that both sides assume th e other is doing deliberately. But from talking to sincere ppl on both sides of this double wall, neither side intends to wall off the truth but is trying to express and enforce it. Instead we are getting a double fail.
Dear Moonglow
The point is to unite and not blame the wrong factions.

We'd reach agreement in spirit if we didn't get distracted haggling over terms. Did you see the thread under religion where HASHEV hanged me over the letter E? I used the term Yeshua instead of Y'SHUA and HASHEV could not recognize we were talking about the same thing. Even called me a liar and Satan over a single letter difference!

Clearly the point is not the words we use but the issue is agreeing on the meaning and focus.

Ppl are not agreeing on how to address the real cause because there is division over the meaning of Islam and Muslim beliefs and practices vs terrorist practices of war and oppression using jihad or shariah in opposite ways than this means to other Muslims. It's the alienation and distrust that allows division that allows attacks to go through instead of being detected and deterred up front by a United front.

Like military troops we need to be unified in order to work as one unit.

Any division or confusion over the marching orders and this jeopardizes the integrity effectiveness and security of our troops.

Imagine FDR and his AG saying such foolishness about the Nazis and Imperial Japanese. They would have been roundly condemned by most Americans...today not so much.

Yes....I'm sure you'd like someone to do that......not you, but someone else.

yeah in the voting booth asshole

Yes...unlike the Left, we must be non-violent.

War is hell, if you don't like it, don't watch...
Hey Bevis, are you conscious already this morning?

War you say? Your Messiah does not think it war. Why do you?
people have been dying by US hands, are you blind? Why has Congress not helped with the issue of the war powers to fight ISIS that Oblama requested and was denied? What is Congress doing? The GOP historic Congress......Not a damn thing..
W
War is hell, if you don't like it, don't watch...
Hey Bevis, are you conscious already this morning?

War you say? Your Messiah does not think it war. Why do you?
people have been dying by US hands, are you blind? Why has Congress not helped with the issue of the war powers to fight ISIS that Oblama requested and was denied? What is Congress doing? The GOP historic Congress......Not a damn thing..

Damn Beavis, that is a pretty good post other than the BS about the worthless Rs. How it came from your mind, is hard for me to understand.

Yes the USA is involved in other nation's affairs the world over and killing people. So true...but does this justify radical Islamists murdering innocent women and children and committing atrocities we haven't seen since in centuries? I think not.

That said, I have long advocated bringing all our military and non-military government personnel home and discontinuing the constant interventions. However I realize the political elite and the billionaire class love war, unlike you...they also love Hillary and Obama as you do.

Do you see the hypocrisy?

Now that is most PC of you and most typical of you. It is straight out left wing stupidity.

Of course it is radical Islamic terrorism, and you are a pussy and dumb if you think we should not call it what it is. You and your Messiah have much in common.

Oh noooooooooo don't call them names......but them f**king Christians, right wingers, gun owners...those stinking bastards need to shut their f**king mouths.....right Beavis?

Now that is most PC of you and most typical of you. It is straight out left wing stupidity.

Of course it is radical Islamic terrorism, and you are a pussy and dumb if you think we should not call it what it is. You and your Messiah have much in common.

Oh noooooooooo don't call them names......but them f**king Christians, right wingers, gun owners...those stinking bastards need to shut their f**king mouths.....right Beavis?
You have lousy suggestions and do not speak with an ability to convey any ideas but propaganda rhetoric..

You have lousy suggestions and do not speak with an ability to convey any ideas but propaganda rhetoric..
Now that is the Beavis we have all come to know...and dislike.

If you are incapable of debate, stop posting please.

We can't have the public KNOWING what these subhumans are capable of...political correctness dictates this.

funny thing is Islam has a long history of torturing, murdering, enslaving, raping....etc.

Yet many in the West don't know this, but they sure know about Christians and their crazy Crusades.

You sound like Hitler talking about the Jews.

This is why we say that Islamists and Progressives share a common goal: Death to America

Yes...unlike the Left, we must be non-violent.

odd how amazingly fast a leftist

assumes violence is the answer

actually these folks so predictable

You call your response a debate, more like a gang bang at a biker bar...

We can't have the public KNOWING what these subhumans are capable of...political correctness dictates this.

funny thing is Islam has a long history of torturing, murdering, enslaving, raping....etc.

Yet many in the West don't know this, but they sure know about Christians and their crazy Crusades.

This is why we say that Islamists and Progressives share a common goal: Death to America
it is true

Yet progressives and the US have been around many years and will be for many more..

You call your response a debate, more like a gang bang at a biker bar...
I suspect you were gang banged at a biker bar...

Forum List

Back