French PM: The people must "live with terrorism."

CnXLoGNXgAAhE7C.jpg

From the article in the OP:
Mr Valls said "times have changed, and France is going to have to live with terrorism" – comments certain to expose him to right-wing attack.

Why would condemnation of such a cowardly and irresponsible statement be considered a “right-wing attack”? I suppose it's different in France, but here in the U.S., I think any citizen, regardless of political alignment, would be utterly disgusted by this remark. In France, is it only those on the right-wing that retain even the faintest vestige of courage?

When your government tells you you can't defend yourself you have no choice but to accept being a victim

Last edited:
Remember Obama's bathtub analogy? "There are more people killed in bathtubs every year than by Terrorists"? That is among his most retarded comments ever and it totally echoes what the French PM is saying.
"Hey deal with it, Terrorist attacks are the new norm just accept it, we have."

From the article in the OP:
Mr Valls said "times have changed, and France is going to have to live with terrorism" – comments certain to expose him to right-wing attack.

Why would condemnation of such a cowardly and irresponsible statement be considered a “right-wing attack”? I suppose it's different in France, but here in the U.S., I think any citizen, regardless of political alignment, would be utterly disgusted by this remark. In France, is it only those on the right-wing that retain even the faintest vestige of courage?

No, it's not different in France. This really shouldn't be a "right wing" proposition. It just is b/c the left has decided to capitulate to murderers. They are immoral.

And this tells you that they should be removed from these nations and no more allowed in

And we have the Sunday Morning BBC outpourings of wringing hands and bleeding hearts.

A French choir singing Le Marseillaise. Giving more than deserved credence to Isis. And aren't EU countries not supposed to be nationalistic?

So basically they are telling the French people that if they want someone who will actually confront and do something about Muslim terrorism then they need to elect Marine Le Pen.....

Remember Obama's bathtub analogy? "There are more people killed in bathtubs every year than by Terrorists"? That is among his most retarded comments ever and it totally echoes what the French PM is saying.

This clown can't even pronounce the words "Islamic terrorism"!

upload_2016-7-21_3-48-55.png

This clown can't even pronounce the words "Islamic terrorism"!

View attachment 82370

I'd take Red Foreman over Barry Hussein any day.

Any country that continues to maintain individual liberties is going to be vulnerable to random violence by the sick and degenerate. So, if the people want less than authoritarian control, they have to live with the prospect of 'terrorism'.

Of course, a nice, central-control power-freak 'leader' with the judicial authority to kick in any door and search any and all everywhere would be more 'effective' in preventing these outrages. That is the alternative to what Valls said. It isn't complicated and it isn't a plot.

By the way, neither he nor Hollande have favorable ratings in France. Neither does the far-out FN.

Forum List

Back