Gruesome details in the attack on Bataclan by the practitioners of the "religion of peace."

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The chief police witness in Parliament testified that on the night of the attacks, an investigating officer, tears streaming down his face, rushed out of the Bataclan and vomited in front of him just after seeing the disfigured bodies.

The 14-hour testimony about the November attacks took place March 21st.

According to this testimony, Wahhabist killers reportedly gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were reportedly stabbed in the genitals – and the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda. For that reason, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said.

Elsewhere, the investigator says, women were sexually tortured, stabbed in the genitals, and their eyes were plucked out. People were decapitated.

The clerk of the inquiry (or “rapporteur”) pressed the chief of committee for clarity on whether victims were decapitated or mutilated. The committee chief replied that the authorities had given out conflicting information that said victims were merely shot or blown up. He then added this damning statement about one victim’s father discovering the gruesome truth in the morgue:

Mr. President Georges Fenech Indeed, the Committee is troubled by this information which has appeared nowhere [in the media]. Thus, the father of one of the victims sent me a copy of a letter he sent to the investigating judge, which I quote in summary: “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled. When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.” I found that he had no right eye. I made the remark; I was informed that they had punctured his eye and sliced down the right side of his face, where there was a very large hematoma that we could all see. ”

EXCLUSIVE: France 'Suppressed News of Gruesome Torture' at Bataclan Massacre

Don't worry folks. Left wingers will tell us Christians do bad things too and America does worse things. The people probably deserved what they got. I mean most of them were white. So, all of these horrific acts will be ignored, like it has been.

Now, get back to your TMZ shows and look forward to another Jason Bourne movie that will predictably make white America as the antagonist which always goes completely away from the Robert Ludlum Bourne novels.

Nothing to be all that concerned about. They were not white cops killing black people. So, no outrage. Just hands holding hands and some Elton John songs will help us all forget about carnage.

I remember hearing right after the attack some articles had stated some decapitation then they quickly removed that detail and stated they had sharp weapons. I am getting tired of the media being censored.

We can't have the public KNOWING what these subhumans are capable of...political correctness dictates this.

funny thing is Islam has a long history of torturing, murdering, enslaving, raping....etc.

Yet many in the West don't know this, but they sure know about Christians and their crazy Crusades.

I remember hearing right after the attack some articles had stated some decapitation then they quickly removed that detail and stated they had sharp weapons. I am getting tired of the media being censored.
What is worse about it is they censor themselves. Of course their selective outrage is duly noted. They are so fast to show us details and report when any black man is killed by any white guy or cop. Oh, they are so fast to tell us all about that.

Oh, but when brown non Christian scumbag terrorists murder white people....and rape women.....

well something about that does not fit the narrative, does it?

We can't have the public KNOWING what these subhumans are capable of...political correctness dictates this.

funny thing is Islam has a long history of torturing, murdering, enslaving, raping....etc.

Yet many in the West don't know this, but they sure know about Christians and their crazy Crusades.

You sound like Hitler talking about the Jews.

You sound like a dunce ignorant of history...but then, everyone knows that...sorry for posting the obvious.

Those damn Christians and their murderous Crusades...they MUST BE STOPPED...says the dunce.

What is worse about it is they censor themselves. Of course their selective outrage is duly noted. They are so fast to show us details and report when any black man is killed by any white guy or cop. Oh, they are so fast to tell us all about that.

Oh, but when brown non Christian scumbag terrorists murder white people....and rape women.....

Read about what they did at the Beslan school siege. It will make you sick...but then there are numerous incidents in recent history, where such atrocities have taken place by the Religion of Peace.

It is all so disgusting...but ...but...but....like...like...like...if only we could silence those damn Christians.:uhoh3:

only leftist to post, posts off topic.

proving, that the run of the mill leftist **** is not capable of honest debate when it comes to dealing with evil, especially when it's one of their victim classes.

don't be shocked when you wake up in hell

the attorney general says we are to the spread the love over them

while the prezbo says diplomacy is key to stopping these animals

Last edited:
the attorney general says we are to the spread the over them

lor-lynch.jpg

readImage

the attorney general says we are to the spread the love over them

Imagine FDR and his AG saying such foolishness about the Nazis and Imperial Japanese. They would have been roundly condemned by most Americans...today not so much.

My how far we have fallen thinks to the dread disease known as Leftism.

Last edited:
Don't worry folks. Left wingers will tell us Christians do bad things too and America does worse things. The people probably deserved what they got. I mean most of them were white. So, all of these horrific acts will be ignored, like it has been.

Now, get back to your TMZ shows and look forward to another Jason Bourne movie that will predictably make white America as the antagonist which always goes completely away from the Robert Ludlum Bourne novels.

Nothing to be all that concerned about. They were not white cops killing black people. So, no outrage. Just hands holding hands and some Elton John songs will help us all forget about carnage.

What a piece of right wing turd you certainly must be.......You've taken the inhumanity of some bastards, coupled it with the misery felt by relatives of the dead and tortured, and SOMEHOW, you're fucking sick mind managed to blame, "left wingers" for the tragedy...........YOU ARE SCUM !!!!

How you came to that conclusion is beyond me. But then again, maybe your response is representative of just another such attempt...

What a piece of right wing turd you certainly must be.......You've taken the inhumanity of some bastards, coupled it with the misery felt by relatives of the dead and tortured, and SOMEHOW, you're fucking sick mind managed to blame, "left wingers" for the tragedy...........YOU ARE SCUM !!!!

The scumbag hypocritical cocksucking double talking jackass nat4900 giggled at the story.

He then called me a piece of shit.

Has any left winger expressed their outrage at the brown stink bombs committing these acts on behalf of their false religion?

I have so many of the losers on ignore.

Dear NYcarbineer
Hitler and the camp genocides would have been stopped sooner had ppl known this was going on instead of ignoring warnings. Even ppl who set up and ran camps were lied to, told the camps were for labor and not for gassing until it was too late and they were trapped.
Is this what you mean?

War is hell, if you don't like it, don't watch...
Hey Bevis, are you conscious already this morning?

War you say? Your Messiah does not think it war. Why do you?
people have been dying by US hands, are you blind? Why has Congress not helped with the issue of the war powers to fight ISIS that Oblama requested and was denied? What is Congress doing? The GOP historic Congress......Not a damn thing..

Read about what they did at the Beslan school siege. It will make you sick...but then there are numerous incidents in recent history, where such atrocities have taken place by the Religion of Peace.

It is all so disgusting...but ...but...but....like...like...like...if only we could silence those damn Christians.:uhoh3:
Dear gipper what would help is identifying and partnering with Muslim and Christian clergy and leaders who do set a good example of working together to end crime abuse and violence.

If we only listen to ppl denying and rejecting each other that isn't helping unite against terrorism and other violent crimes.

What I find disturbing is that the law-abiding Muslims I know don't have words for these terrorists or cries for "Jihad or Shariah law" that are foreign to them. That's not what the words Jihad or Shariah mean in the spiritual practice. So we are alienating each other talking about two totally separate realities.

I don't understand why we can't agree on language to describe the terrorism going on, but given the words used now it's like two hologram projections of ppl talking past each other instead of ppl getting on the same page.

It's very bizarre, totally disturbing the disconnect going on that both sides assume th e other is doing deliberately. But from talking to sincere ppl on both sides of this double wall, neither side intends to wall off the truth but is trying to express and enforce it. Instead we are getting a double fail.

Forum List

Back