Group Rallies In Support Of Cop Who Shot Michael Brown

I actually documented CNN's use of the term yesterday calling Mr. Brown a 'gentle giant.' :) This is from notes,
"He was a gentle giant." ~15:25 -Host while interviewing Chalie Kennedy on 'CNN Newsroom'

I was aghast hearing that especially well after the robbery video had been disclosed. One in a series of lies I've been noticing on CNN's coverage.
Yes, we all watched the video where the child was "gentle giantng" the store owner with his arm as he walked out of the shop carrying the cigars.

Sooo...it looks like the witnesses on the tape are confirmed by the autopsy...but it looks like they are going to do the autopsy until they get it right...

The guy seems to have rushed the officer...so one cop vs. two guys...one guy 300 pounds, and over 6 feet charging the officer...he shoots six times because 1-5 don't stop the guy

It looks more and more like this kid made really bad decisions at the worst time he could have made them...

Oh, Billc, please stop interjecting facts into this thread. I was enjoying the Monday night drama without them.

Forum List

Back