Group Rallies In Support Of Cop Who Shot Michael Brown

Great. People have a right to rally and/or protest. At least some do it peacefully.

There is nothing wrong with this. I see you are sticking to the false version of events that has already been debunked. A cop did not just shoot a guy for no reason. And witnesses said that the guy seemed unstoppable. Now the cop has death threats and the liberal media made sure everyone knows what the cop looks like and where he lives. So, when he or his family is hurt or killed, will you show outrage?

The thug apparently attacked the cop. He was a lot bigger than the cop. Cop shot until thug dropped. Moral of the story is don't be a fucking thug that attacks people and you won't get shot.

But what happens when the Thug is the cop

The process (investigation) needs to play itself out. If Wilson used excessive force or stepped out of line, there will/should be consequences. Otherwise, all of these people on the board throwing their Racist card and demonizing police, think about if you or a loved one is being assaulted or robbed by someone who happens to be black. A white police officer shows up to the scene and realizes the criminal is black. What if the white police officer says: "Sorry, you are on your own. I have a wife, kids, good record.... I don't need the headaches, the bad press, or otherwise want to potentially start a riot because I may have to use force or shoot this man for resisting arrest, further hurting you, or going for my gun. See you later"

Well, Sharpton, Jackson and Obama must be sitting around toasting each other...Of course the MEDIA has its' dirty bloody hands in too

they got what they've been stirring up since his election..

just SHAMEFUL people...Sharpton is the main giving some hate speech yesterday. Black Panthers are in town stirring it up...and the people take one kids side over EVERYONE who lives there.... WHAT about THE PEOPLE who live THERE? Their TOWN is being destroyed and yet people sit around yawning about and we get threads like this one

Last edited:
The process (investigation) needs to play itself out. If Wilson used excessive force or stepped out of line, there will/should be consequences. Otherwise, all of these people on the board throwing their Racist card and demonizing police, think about if you or a loved one is being assaulted or robbed by someone who happens to be black. A white police officer shows up to the scene and realizes the criminal is black. What if the white police officer says: "Sorry, you are on your own. I have a wife, kids, good record.... I don't need the headaches, the bad press, or otherwise want to potentially start a riot because I may have to use force or shoot this man for resisting arrest, further hurting you, or going for my gun. See you later"

FERGUSON, Mo. — Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed on Sunday found.

Autopsy Shows Michael Brown Was Struck at Least 6 Times - The New York Times

That should thrill the racists.

Any toxicology results yet?

No.

I am calling for the Captain and all L E personnel to turn themselves in for disorderly conduct. Let the citizens sort it out with the looters. Sort of a Shia /Sunni thing.

I haven't had the time and energy to follow this story. Someone give me the unadulterated facts.

Basically there was a tragic shooting involving a white cop and a black youth and the OP is calling everyone who is not calling for the cops head a racist. It's the far left loons thinking they know the whole story just as they did with the Zimmerman case.

Maybe people like Op can go donate money so they can REBUILD their town that you had hand along with the media in destroying.... by PUSHING this crap for days on end....MANY PICTURES of businesses destroyed...I couldn't bring them over

SNIP:

PHOTO COLLECTION: ‘Peaceful Protesters’ Vandalize, Loot & Destroy #Ferguson Businesses

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, August 18, 2014, 6:30 AM

On Saturday August 9, 2014, 18 year-old Michael Brown was shot to death by a Ferguson police officer after he had earlier robbed a local convenience store.

Since his death protesters have gathered every night in Ferguson and caused mass destruction in the community.

The vandalism and destruction is enormous.
Several dozen businesses have been damaged in the violence.
Here is an interactive map of the attacks, shootings, lootings, and destruction.
Many of the local businesses have been looted not just once, but twice.

ALL of it here:
PHOTO COLLECTION: ?Peaceful Protesters? Vandalize, Loot & Destroy #Ferguson Businesses | The Gateway Pundit

man oh man, but remember...they BOTH care so much for you...awful visual. picture at the site..When will black people WAKE up about their devotion to the Democrat party..? this should give them the warm fuzzies

SNIP:
Obama Goes To A Jazz Concert While Race Riots Explode For Another Night In Ferguson…

picture and tweet at site

The optics of Obama partying with elitists on Martha’s Vineyard while bloody race riots rage for another night is beyond awful. Then again, the media isn’t going to call him out over it.

all of it here:
Obama Goes To A Jazz Concert While Race Riots Explode For Another Night In Ferguson? | Weasel Zippers

Last edited:
I haven't had the time and energy to follow this story. Someone give me the unadulterated facts.

I'll let the board racists fill you in.
Code for I have no facts that support my racist rants...

I think that you and those who support the looters should be charged with murder if innocent people are killed by looters all so you can pursue your racist agenda.

I think that you and those who support the looters should be charged with murder if innocent people are killed by looters all so you can pursue your racist agenda.

Lakhota and his ilk are the real racists on this board.
Why havent they called out the rioters for looting? Well, because they're black, so that makes it OK. That's racism.

I think that you and those who support the looters should be charged with murder if innocent people are killed by looters all so you can pursue your racist agenda

no kidding, I agree. :eusa_clap:
and this thread was made from the biggest race baiter, bigot, sexist, hater tool for the Democrat party on the board

simply amazing how they stand themselves

Forum List

Back