Group Rallies In Support Of Cop Who Shot Michael Brown

Did anyone notice all those angry white people looting the stores?

Why would whites be protesting? They are the oppressors. Well at least they are the oppressors if you ask the liberal left that think that blacks are either too stupid or too lazy to even be able to get a voter id card for themselves. The same liberals that think blacks are too lazy to get off their butts and get a job. The white oppressors, on the other hand, think blacks both fully capable of getting id and fully capable of working. When do you think the black man will realize that the white "oppressors" are really on their side?

I'll let the board racists fill you in.
Code for I have no facts that support my racist rants...

I think that you and those who support the looters should be charged with murder if innocent people are killed by looters all so you can pursue your racist agenda.

Lakhota and his ilk are the real racists on this board.
Why havent they called out the rioters for looting? Well, because they're black, so that makes it OK. That's racism.

Sitting bull doesn't care about anyone other then sitting bull it is like that will all liberals. Of course what they SAY is in direct opposition to what they do and the intent is always the opposite of the outcome of things liberal. Liberals believe blacks too stupid to obtain voter id. Too stupid to work, or too lazy, I am never sure. I saw it last week, blacks are not too lazy to do the jobs liberals say that Americans won't do. It is a liberal lie as is almost everything that comes from liberals. Time to wake up America.

CaféAuLait;9644976 said:
FERGUSON, Mo. — Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed on Sunday found.

Autopsy Shows Michael Brown Was Struck at Least 6 Times - The New York Times

That should thrill the racists.

And here is your problem. you keep assuming this was a racial shooting. You are doing nothing but feeding the hate. Can't wait for evidence, you just assume. Just one of Brown's three autopsy reports seems to back the cop and says Johnson ( the witness was lying through his teeth when he said Brown was running away while he was shot.

4 of the 5 shots fired hit him in the front of his right arm, the cop shot hit him in the front. I thought something must be up as autopsy after autopsy was demanded by the family. It may prove the cops assertions.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?_r=0

The problem is that no matter how many facts come out the cop will never ever ever ever say "I reacted that way because he was black". Short of saying exactly that "waiting for evidence" doesnt mean anything.

CaféAuLait;9644976 said:
FERGUSON, Mo. — Michael Brown, the unarmed black teenager who was killed by a police officer, sparking protests around the nation, was shot at least six times, including twice in the head, a preliminary private autopsy performed on Sunday found.

And here is your problem. you keep assuming this was a racial shooting. You are doing nothing but feeding the hate. Can't wait for evidence, you just assume. Just one of Brown's three autopsy reports seems to back the cop and says Johnson ( the witness was lying through his teeth when he said Brown was running away while he was shot.

4 of the 5 shots fired hit him in the front of his right arm, the cop shot hit him in the front. I thought something must be up as autopsy after autopsy was demanded by the family. It may prove the cops assertions.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?_r=0

The problem is that no matter how many facts come out the cop will never ever ever ever say "I reacted that way because he was black". Short of saying exactly that "waiting for evidence" doesnt mean anything.

Maybe he would never say that because if he did he'd be lying? I realize that's outside of the realm of possibility for you. You're not waiting on anything. After the first news report you knew it had to be a case of an innocent black teenager shot by a racist white cop for no reason whatsoever. Because that's what your media masters have told you to say.

Funny how the AP constantly suppressed the race of perpetrators. But the instant they can get another Trayvon story:

Michael Brown, the... black teenager....

i often wonder why the "BLACK TEENAGER" is always used and exaggerated by the biased MSM, he was 18, by all standards, he was a BLACK ADULT

ahhhhh damn, i forgot...., SYMPATHY !! :up:

CaféAuLait;9644976 said:

Maybe he would never say that because if he did he'd be lying?

True but saying "wait for the facts" like any cop is going to admit being scared of blacks is like waiting for pigs to fly.

I realize that's outside of the realm of possibility for you.

Actually you should "wait for the facts" instead of assuming, right or nah?

You're not waiting on anything. After the first news report you knew it had to be a case of an innocent black teenager shot by a racist white cop for no reason whatsoever. Because that's what your media masters have told you to say.

No one is innocent dude. Youre constant hand wringing is becoming more of a whine. "Boo hoo some people wont wait till a judge says something before saying shooting a unarmed guy 6 times is excessive waaaaa"

For the sake of all black kids, the white cop must be brought to justice.

i agree, and exonerated of all charges you BLACK folks demand.

ooooh ! i am sorry i used a word you are not familiar with, here is what it means:

ex·on·er·ate verb \ig-ˈzä-nə-ˌrāt, eg-\
to prove that someone is not guilty of a crime or responsible for a problem, bad situation, etc.

Sooo...it looks like the witnesses on the tape are confirmed by the autopsy...but it looks like they are going to do the autopsy until they get it right...

The guy seems to have rushed the officer...so one cop vs. two guys...one guy 300 pounds, and over 6 feet charging the officer...he shoots six times because 1-5 don't stop the guy

It looks more and more like this kid made really bad decisions at the worst time he could have made them...

I haven't had the time and energy to follow this story. Someone give me the unadulterated facts.

I'll let the board racists fill you in.
Well go ahead.

I will instead. A man was shot and killed by a cop, and before facts of the case have been investigated rioting and looting occurred for days in the streets causing massive damage to people and properly as some sort of revenge and death threats made to the officer

There also sprung up peaceful support rallies for the officer.

Oh, and we on the right are racists. Because.

CaféAuLait;9644976 said:

Oh noes!! First they prove Mr Gentle Giant is not so gentle and the parents are indignant and outraged they would DARE smear Gentle Giants name....which resulted in what is happening now, mind you......so now the autopsy is going to show Gentle Giant was charging a cop, his friends LIED and tried to throw him under the proverbial bus at the same time.....and now the whole state of Missouri MUST BE PUNISHED. Watch and see.

I actually documented CNN's use of the term yesterday calling Mr. Brown a 'gentle giant.' :) This is from notes,
"He was a gentle giant." ~15:25 -Host while interviewing Chalie Kennedy on 'CNN Newsroom'

I was aghast hearing that especially well after the robbery video had been disclosed. One in a series of lies I've been noticing on CNN's coverage.

I actually documented CNN's use of the term yesterday calling Mr. Brown a 'gentle giant.' :) This is from notes,
"He was a gentle giant." ~15:25 -Host while interviewing Chalie Kennedy on 'CNN Newsroom'

I was aghast hearing that especially well after the robbery video had been disclosed. One in a series of lies I've been noticing on CNN's coverage.

CNN distorting news and using emotive words?? Say it aint so!

i'd say he is entitled to a fair trial. especially in light of the fact that most of the information presented in the media so far seems to be misinformation.

You are an idiot but this is a damn good question. Where ARE the blacks that have a few brain cells left in their heads? Oops. Never mind. They are looting.

Gracie, I keep looking for the like button but can't find it. :)

Forum List

Back