Infowars reporters brutalized for leaving "Free Speech Zone" in Ferguson

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
This is the Gestapo, you're violating the State imposed Curfew. You 3/5 persons don't have 1st Amendment rights!

Incredibly, Infowars reporters Joe Biggs and Jakari Jackson found themselves in the sights of a sniper as they attempted to document the deteriorating situation.

“We tried to head back in the direction of our car when they started targeting us with sniper rifles,” Biggs said. “I had a dot on my chest so I threw my hands up and screamed ‘media!’”

us-free-speech-zone.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that! I was watching the live feed. The reporters were being removed from an area where the protesters were shooting. The cop told the reporters to leave. The reporter said "I'm a journalist". The cop pointed a gun in his face and said "Get the fuck out of here". Then the cop came back and gave the guy his card so he could make a formal report.

This is the Gestapo, you're violating the State imposed Curfew. You 3/5 persons don't have 1st Amendment rights!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Olld0BCdH2w

Incredibly, Infowars reporters Joe Biggs and Jakari Jackson found themselves in the sights of a sniper as they attempted to document the deteriorating situation.

“We tried to head back in the direction of our car when they started targeting us with sniper rifles,” Biggs said. “I had a dot on my chest so I threw my hands up and screamed ‘media!’”

us-free-speech-zone.jpeg

Did someone step on their flip flops?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Olld0BCdH2w

us-free-speech-zone.jpeg

Did someone step on their flip flops?

Probably tugged on their black pajamas.

Forum List

Back