Ground troops needed to purge Iran ‘influence’ in Yemen — Bahrain

you can't prove a negative-----you know that.
I do know that and apologize for putting you in that position.

Would doggy, be more to your liking?

There are many circumstances
that can render a hospital a LEGAL MILITARY TARGET. If the "hospitals" hit
were legal military targets---fine with me-----Yemen is a CRADLE FOR TERRORISTS right now
You cannot target a hospital under any condition. Hospitals are off limits. Period.

you can't prove a negative-----you know that.
I do know that and apologize for putting you in that position.

Would doggy, be more to your liking?

There are many circumstances
that can render a hospital a LEGAL MILITARY TARGET. If the "hospitals" hit
were legal military targets---fine with me-----Yemen is a CRADLE FOR TERRORISTS right now
You cannot target a hospital under any condition. Hospitals are off limits. Period.

not true----it a hospital is being used as a fortress----it is a legal target

I had to do a little more research to make sure about your claim and it turns out you were right, there are certain situations where they can lose their immunity.

A school, for example, becomes a legitimate military target if soldiers are based there. With hospitals, the situation is more complicated since they are permitted to keep armed guards on their grounds. But immunity from attack can be lost if the people or objects are used to commit acts that are harmful to one side in a conflict.

I had to do a little more research to make sure about your claim and it turns out you were right, there are certain situations where they can lose their immunity.

A school, for example, becomes a legitimate military target if soldiers are based there. With hospitals, the situation is more complicated since they are permitted to keep armed guards on their grounds. But immunity from attack can be lost if the people or objects are used to commit acts that are harmful to one side in a conflict.

sheeesh you had to GOOGLE????

And what is the legal justification for the bombing campaign in general or for naming the entire city of Saada as a military target? It's just more Saudi terrorism conducted with the consent of the US.

And what is the legal justification for the bombing campaign in general or for naming the entire city of Saada as a military target? It's just more Saudi terrorism conducted with the consent of the US.

Sanaa is the capital of Yemen and it has been forcibly taken over by Iranian backed terrorists and also elements foreign to Yemen and backed by Iran. You should speak to a Yemeni------there are lots in the USA-------depending on where you live. Those Iranian backed terrorists are also engaged in some attacks upon Saudi arabia----they have already murdered lots of people in Yemen over the past few years

Forum List

Back