Powers fail to agree a solution to Syria crisis

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
by Gerald Butt, Middle East Correspondent

Posted: 11 Sep 2015 @ 12:04

Grim reaper: an unmanned RAF Reaper drone killed two British citizens fighting for Islamic State in Syria

THE overwhelming Western media coverage of the influx of Syrian refugees into Europe has also focused attention back to ways in which the crisis in that country might be resolved — by military or diplomatic means. Both options face huge obstacles, and neither can offer a guarantee of success.

The problem when weighing military action is that different international actors identify different allies. For example, both Russia and the United States agree on the need to contain and defeat Islamic State (IS) and other jihadists in Syria.

Russia believes this can be achieved most effectively by leaving President Assad and his regime in power in Damascus; the US, however, is backing the opposition groups that want to oust him.

Indeed, so great is Russia’s determination to keep a foothold in Syria that Western powers would need to think twice about taking military action there without consulting Moscow first — especially given recent reports of Russian troops fighting alongside Syrian government forces.

The most likely military move would be an extension to Syria of the current campaign of air strikes in Iraq. This is an option being considered by the British Government, and one that has considerable backing.

Continue reading at:

Given that the "opposition groups" the US wants to back are identically equal to the "other jihadists", the United State´s stance is hypocrisy and fuel for the fire.

Given that the "opposition groups" the US wants to back are identically equal to the "other jihadists", the United State´s stance is hypocrisy and fuel for the fire.

Go suck on your pacifier for a while, and maybe it will lull you to sleep.

3/4 of the refugees are men between 20-40 yr of age. Around 13% are children.

and ISIS is already recruiting in Germany

I have a pacifier for you.

You mean the one that you want your beloved to fall in love with? Save it for him.
Of course, you can refuse to suck my pacifier but where to take your make-up from, then?

You mean the one that you want your beloved to fall in love with? Save it for him.
Of course, you can refuse to suck my pacifier but where to take your make-up from, then?

As you all can see, the Little Shit is sexually frustrated while living at the Funny Farm. No hanky panky is allowed. Why don't you go to sleep and dream about your beloved?

As you all can see, the Little Shit is sexually frustrated while living at the Funny Farm. No hanky panky is allowed. Why don't you go to sleep and dream about your beloved?
I just offered you a favor. I am not attracted by a 50 year old woman making propaganda for Al-Qaeda. After serious consideration, I offtake my offer for you, call me when I am blind.

Maybe we can chip in for a ticket on a smelly cargo steamer to syria, with a slow leak and plenty of rats

I just offered you a favor. I am not attracted by a 50 year old woman making propaganda for Al-Qaeda. After serious consideration, I offtake my offer for you, call me when I am blind.

All you are showing us, Little Shit, is that you don't go to sleep because you feel you have to be on guard duty to defend your beloved and that you are a very sexually frustrated man. Why don't you beg for a pass and go to some brothel or have them set one up for all the guys at the Funny Far.

All you are showing us, Little Shit, is that you don't go to sleep because you feel you have to be on guard duty to defend your beloved and that you are a very sexually frustrated man. Why don't you beg for a pass and go to some brothel or have them set one up for all the guys at the Funny Far.
Isn´t your presence turning any location into a brothel already?

Isn´t your presence turning any location into a brothel already?

Look, money just be in short supply for you. You told us previously you were on benefits so you can't have that much spending money after they take out for your room and board plus psychiatric care at the Funny Farm. I am sure everyone can pitch in here and help you out with the fee for a brothel. Or you can go to some site that has crowd funding. Isn't there a site called GoFundMe where you can state your predicament and how sexually frustrated you are? This way you might get enough for a weekly visit to some brothel.

Forum List

Back