Groper Al Franken lectured conservatives on respecting women

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-11-16_10-36-37.png

Senator Al Franken, who is now mired in a sex abuse scandal after a picture emerged of him groping a sleeping woman’s breasts, once lectured conservatives on ‘respecting women’ and was called a “feminist ally”.

Groper Al Franken Lectured Conservatives on ‘Respecting Women’
--------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER HYPOCRITICAL IDIOT!

Now this is what you call PROOF this is what you call not hanging someone based off some WORDS like the Democratic k....................ts are doing to MOORE

View attachment 160767
Senator Al Franken, who is now mired in a sex abuse scandal after a picture emerged of him groping a sleeping woman’s breasts, once lectured conservatives on ‘respecting women’ and was called a “feminist ally”.

Groper Al Franken Lectured Conservatives on ‘Respecting Women’
--------------------------------------------------------

ANOTHER HYPOCRITICAL IDIOT!

Now this is what you call PROOF this is what you call not hanging someone based off some WORDS like the Democratic k....................ts are doing to MOORE

Demoncrats won’t care, they are all a bunch of hypocrites. Outraged over the Donald merely talking about how women act, but dismissive of rapes, sexual assaults, and cheating by their heros like B.J. Clinton.

Here is the problem for the Democrats. They might take the position that they can toss Franken under the bus and pretend to have the mantle of principle and openly sacrifice him in an effort to take out Moore, but, they have no idea what is coming down the pipe about others in the party. Once they force one diminoe to fall, it will be open season on them, false accusations and real ones all equal in value.

Those who demand knee jerk reactions will then realize why libertarians and conservatives support Due Process and presumption of innocence, and not dire career and life destroying actions simply because "well, it's him not ME".

People make mistake, not all these mistakes are irreparable. You have to be balanced and reasoned, if not, NOONE would have a career.

First of all, what he is accused of has nothing to do with his tweet about reproductive rights. Swing and miss. Second, why are you assuming the left doesnt care? Is it your shitty news sources manipulating your perception of the left, of reality? Yup! Maybe talk to someone directly rather than believing rumors or false stereotypes. You guys should have learned that in middle school. But anyway, times changed when you guys voted psy grabber into office and gave him a free pass on rape accusation and 16 women's sexual assault accusations. How far did you guys look into that before voting?

I new Trump was a pos. There's just too much dirt and it fits with how shitty he acts. I liked Franken but have lost some respect for him over this and there should be some blowback. That's the truth right there. Not your spun up bs propaganda.

First of all, what he is accused of has nothing to do with his tweet about reproductive rights. Swing and miss. Second, why are you assuming the left doesnt care? Is it your shitty news sources manipulating your perception of the left, of reality? Yup! Maybe talk to someone directly rather than believing rumors or false stereotypes. You guys should have learned that in middle school. But anyway, times changed when you guys voted psy grabber into office and gave him a free pass on rape accusation and 16 women's sexual assault accusations. How far did you guys look into that before voting?

I new Trump was a pos. There's just too much dirt and it fits with how shitty he acts. I liked Franken but have lost some respect for him over this and there should be some blowback. That's the truth right there. Not your spun up bs propaganda.
Why shouldnt Frankenstein step down? Isnt that what is being called for of Moore?

Felonious Sexual Assault on a sleeping woman.

Proof shown and deed admitted by the Felon.

Hypocrite, Pervert, Coward, Felon.

Senator Al Franken Accused of Groping a Woman in 2006

Franken apologizes.

Republicans double down.

So naturally, Franken is the bad guy.
Lol....like an apology would.be enough to shut you up if it were a Republican. You leftists are so phony.

Yes, he is the bad guy, dipshit...regardless if he apologizes...he still groped a sleeping woman.
Bill Clinton still hasn't apologized for putting his cigar in Monica's part that bleeds.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

Why shouldnt Frankenstein step down? Isnt that what is being called for of Moore?
I said there should be blowback in my post. Moore's transgressions seem worse though considering it was underage girls and he has no regret so should the end result be the same? I don't think so. Moore lies and dodges multiple accusations of pedophilia, and Franken takes his accusation with humility on the chin. Big difference.

Plus it didn't happen 40 years ago, nor was their photo evidence.

By the way, never thought I'd see a Blazing Saddles avatar in my lifetime lol.

Forum List

Back