Ok so what do you see in the Al Franken picture?

Another difference is that the woman Franken harassed is fully clothed, as well as an adult woman.

Moore stripped himself and a 14 year old girl down to their underwear and made her touch his erection while she protested.

Nope, sorry, not the same thing at all. False equivalency.

That has not been proven. It is an ALLEGATION.

Both of these men deserve the benefit of the doubt IMHO.

BUT, If it turns out to be true.......

pitchforks.gif

Guess you missed the difference in what the two men are accused of.

One is accused of harassment. One is accused of child molestation.

And, considering the amount of time that has passed, I'm not really sure of the legal options that are open to her. Is there a statute of limitations on child molestation?

Another difference is that the woman Franken harassed is fully clothed, as well as an adult woman.

Moore stripped himself and a 14 year old girl down to their underwear and made her touch his erection while she protested.

pitchforks.gif

And, considering the amount of time that has passed, I'm not really sure of the legal options that are open to her. Is there a statute of limitations on child molestation?

2 years. That's about 36 years too late!

I'm probably going to piss off Conservatives about this, but I have to call it like I see it. I don't see anything incriminating in the USO picture. I see Al Franken acting goofy for the photographer. Yeah Ok it isn't cool to use a sleeping female soldier for a prank photo but to me that is all it is. Sorry but I don't see sexual misconduct it doesn't appear that Franken is really touching her. He looks like a college guy making fun of someone who fell asleep at a party. If I don't have it right, then by all means, set me straight.
Also I am no Al Franken fan. I remember his election and I thought it was total BS how they did recount after recount to come up with enough votes to push him over the top. I don't think he deserves to be a Senator but this gotcha stuff has to stop on both sides.

View attachment 160869

You don't get it. It's sexual harassment. He is humiliating the lady.

I'm probably going to piss off Conservatives about this, but I have to call it like I see it. I don't see anything incriminating in the USO picture. I see Al Franken acting goofy for the photographer. Yeah Ok it isn't cool to use a sleeping female soldier for a prank photo but to me that is all it is. Sorry but I don't see sexual misconduct it doesn't appear that Franken is really touching her. He looks like a college guy making fun of someone who fell asleep at a party. If I don't have it right, then by all means, set me straight.
Also I am no Al Franken fan. I remember his election and I thought it was total BS how they did recount after recount to come up with enough votes to push him over the top. I don't think he deserves to be a Senator but this gotcha stuff has to stop on both sides.

View attachment 160869

Nice try. But you don't have all the facts. The photo is the icing on the cake. Franken needs to resign.

What for?

I guess you missed the part where he forced himself on her. But I'm sure you'll defend that also.

No, I heard about that, although it's not the topic. I heard about the picture too, but this is the first time I've seen it, and it's hard to see much of anything.

But with or without that, my question was, on what basis does Franken "need to resign" from a gig he wasn't even in at the time?

It's easy to see that he has his hands on her breasts. That constitutes sexual assault in pretty much every State that I know of.

View attachment 160869

Nice try. But you don't have all the facts. The photo is the icing on the cake. Franken needs to resign.
Agree. The photo was taken and given to her to further humiliate her.

And don't forget his "joking" about drugging and raping a female journalist. The man has a pattern of this and the Dems continue to support him.

View attachment 160869

If he were merely acting like he was reaching for her breasts you would have a point. However his hands ARE on her breasts. That constitutes sexual assault in my book.

They do not look like they are touching Westwall

171116113211-al-franken-leeann-tweeden-2006-exlarge-169.jpg

View attachment 160869

You don't get it. It's sexual harassment. He is humiliating the lady.
He's a lib. They don't get much.

View attachment 160869

If he were merely acting like he was reaching for her breasts you would have a point. However his hands ARE on her breasts. That constitutes sexual assault in my book.

He's not getting a handful of boob, he's a boob getting a handful of Kevlar and steel plate.

How much boob can you REALLY grab through a bullet proof vest?

...a sleeping female soldier...

She's not a soldier. That's Leeann Tweeden, TV host and sports broadcaster, model and current news anchor on McIntyre in the Morning on KABC Radio in Los Angeles.

Read her version of events here:

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

He crossed a line.

pitchforks.gif

Excuse me if I am unwilling to ruin anyone's life over unproven allegations, let alone from 38 years ago .....:rofl:

View attachment 160869
A sophomoric prank, something you'd see in college.

Or from a comedian but not from a Senator.

Wait..

View attachment 160869

What for?

I guess you missed the part where he forced himself on her. But I'm sure you'll defend that also.

No, I heard about that, although it's not the topic. I heard about the picture too, but this is the first time I've seen it, and it's hard to see much of anything.

But with or without that, my question was, on what basis does Franken "need to resign" from a gig he wasn't even in at the time?

It's easy to see that he has his hands on her breasts. That constitutes sexual assault in pretty much every State that I know of.

I don't know what kind of microscope you're sporting but in a pic that tiny there's nothing "easy to see".

In any case my question to the other poster was on what basis does Franken "need to resign". I keep asking that, and I keep getting crickets. Usually that means somebody's fueling on pure emotion and didn't bother to think it through.

View attachment 160869

He's not getting a handful of boob, he's a boob getting a handful of Kevlar and steel plate.

How much boob can you REALLY grab through a bullet proof vest?

Read her account - http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

View attachment 160869

Thank you, that's way better.

From this angle I can't tell if his right hand is "touching" or not, but that's not the point. Lame joke aside, the message here is not about sex anyway. You can't even tell the gender of the person. This photo's message is entirely about power.

View attachment 160869

Look at the ring finger of his left hand. That is clearly touching, the rest of them probably are and with better resolution we could see for sure.

View attachment 160869
What I see? A spineless perverted coward...

View attachment 160869
Did you see her appearance on tv today? She said he forced his tongue into her mouth and that he did grope her while she slept. He admitted it and apologized. So he should resign immediately.

I see Franken is clearly not touching her.

Thus, it falls under the category of "workplace harassment", as opposed to "sexual assault".

And in such cases, when the perp does not have a pattern of such behavior and shows regret, he doesn't get fired.

But that's just my consistent liberal ethics talking.
He’s just another career politician that is a hypocrite in every way, and you motherfuckers don’t understand the issue are a double standard when it comes to these sorry ass fuckers. LOL

I have an incriminating photo of Franken. We did a gig with him and he was the keynote speaker. He agreed to take a pic with band but he insisted on being positioned in front with us behind him. We stood and he was bent over with his hands on his knees. He made the mistake of lining up directly in front of me. When the shutter was pressed I dropped my hands to either side of his hips so it appeared as though I was having my way with him. He had a big smile on his face.
I call the photo Porkenfranken.

View attachment 160869
Did you see her appearance on tv today? She said he forced his tongue into her mouth and that he did grope her while she slept. He admitted it and apologized. So he should resign immediately.

Again --- on what basis?

Forum List

Back