CNN, NBC pundits defend Al Franken over groping scandal

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CNN, NBC Pundits Defend Al Franken Over Groping Scandal
Mainstream media pundits on both CNN and NBC defended Senator Al Franken after a photo emerged of him groping a woman, with CNN’s Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger pardoning the behavior because Franken “was just a comedian”.

------------------------------------------
Of course they do, they think alike and act alike remember why do you think we have so many a.h running around thinking Alternative news is full of shit , but CIA dictated information from CNN is God Almighty's truth.

Of course they would. All the matters is the Agenda, and Marxist faggots like Franken in power must be protected at all costs.

Mainstream media pundits on both CNN and NBC defended Senator Al Franken after a photo emerged of him groping a woman, with CNN’s Chief Political Analyst Gloria Borger pardoning the behavior because Franken “was just a comedian”.

Of course they do, they think alike and act alike remember why do you think we have so many a.h running around thinking Alternative news is full of shit , but CIA dictated information from CNN is God Almighty's truth.
All part of the lamestream media's lefty mind wars propaganda machine.

Its only funny if the woman agreed to it which she obviously didnt. The difference is he apologized for his behavior but Drumpf and Moore either lie or say who gives a crap.

I like this one: He was just a comedian.

CNN Panel Brushes Aside Franken Allegations to Knock Moore; ‘He Was Just a Comedian’

• Banned

All part of the lamestream media's lefty mind wars propaganda machine.

upload_2017-11-17_9-14-2.png

• Banned
Its only funny if the woman agreed to it which she obviously didnt. The difference is he apologized for his behavior but Drumpf and Moore either lie or say who gives a crap.

Someday you just might get it doubtful though

upload_2017-11-17_9-15-9.png

What should Trump apologize for, all of the women that started accusations that Trump groped them, for some reason After the election all we hear are crickets from those women. Looks like the same playbook for Moore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What should Trump apologize for, all of the women that started accusations that Trump groped them, for some reason After the election all we hear are crickets from those women. Looks like the same playbook for Moore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He should apologize for grabbing pussies and groping women. Its no longer news that Drumpf groped people. His base is fine with that. You can only accuse someone of something a set number of times while he just shrugs his shoulders before you grow quiet.

Well, when that happened, he WAS a comedian. Doesn't make the behavior appropriate tho if she wasn't in on it.

Well, when that happened, he WAS a comedian. Doesn't make the behavior appropriate tho if she wasn't in on it.

It is infuriating. I don't care that he was a comedian. What difference does that make.

It is infuriating. I don't care that he was a comedian. What difference does that make.
Doesnt really make a difference other than it was a fact that he was a comedian and not a powerful DA or politician. To me this is correctly being contrasted (not excused) with Moore and his stalking of teeny boppers.

Doesnt really make a difference other than it was a fact that he was a comedian and not a powerful DA or politician. To me this is correctly being contrasted (not excused) with Moore and his stalking of teeny boppers.

The two cases are not related. We are not grading the severity of crimes in order to lessen one's culpability. When someone is stabbed, we don't tell them its no biggie because that other guy got killed.

She was wearing a vest so he didn't touch boob says to me it is OK to do this to our female soldiers and LEO's. No big deal, it isn't "real sexual assault."

It wasn't sexual says to me that person is a liar or thinks it is OK. No one thinks it would be just as funny to snap a pic while touching her elbow or foot. He thought it was funny BECAUSE it was sexual and unwanted.

He was a comedian making a joke says to me it is somehow funny to degrade women and touch them even after they have clearly said "NO." It is as funny as a rape joke.

Comparing two different crimes, apples and oranges, is a way to minimize one as not really that bad. Are we OK with unwanted boob squeezing if someone else got raped that day? WTF?!

The two cases are not related. We are not grading the severity of crimes in order to lessen one's culpability. When someone is stabbed, we don't tell them its no biggie because that other guy got killed.

She was wearing a vest so he didn't touch boob says to me it is OK to do this to our female soldiers and LEO's. No big deal, it isn't "real sexual assault."

It wasn't sexual says to me that person is a liar or thinks it is OK. No one thinks it would be just as funny to snap a pic while touching her elbow or foot. He thought it was funny BECAUSE it was sexual and unwanted.

He was a comedian making a joke says to me it is somehow funny to degrade women and touch them even after they have clearly said "NO." It is as funny as a rape joke.

Comparing two different crimes, apples and oranges, is a way to minimize one as not really that bad. Are we OK with unwanted boob squeezing if someone else got raped that day? WTF?!
I think the problem is that it was a joke. Like you said its an outrage that the mindset is that this is ok. I'd fuck someone up for doing what Franken did to a female in my prescence. However, I think what he did isnt even in the same ball park as a 30 year old man stalking teeny boppers. This Moore dude used his power not to get grown women but to molest children. That puts it in a different light and correctly contrasted with what Franken did. Repubs are trying to use Frankens wrong doing to deflect from Moores pedophilia driven activity. If I was given the option to attack either I am going for the pedophile first.

Forum List

Back