Ok so what do you see in the Al Franken picture?

I have an incriminating photo of Franken. We did a gig with him and he was the keynote speaker. He agreed to take a pic with band but he insisted on being positioned in front with us behind him. We stood and he was bent over with his hands on his knees. He made the mistake of lining up directly in front of me. When the shutter was pressed I dropped my hands to either side of his hips so it appeared as though I was having my way with him. He had a big smile on his face.
I call the photo Porkenfranken.

If you need someone to tell you this --- now is the time to sell that thing. :deal:

I'm probably going to piss off Conservatives about this, but I have to call it like I see it. I don't see anything incriminating in the USO picture. I see Al Franken acting goofy for the photographer. Yeah Ok it isn't cool to use a sleeping female soldier for a prank photo but to me that is all it is. Sorry but I don't see sexual misconduct it doesn't appear that Franken is really touching her. He looks like a college guy making fun of someone who fell asleep at a party. If I don't have it right, then by all means, set me straight.
Also I am no Al Franken fan. I remember his election and I thought it was total BS how they did recount after recount to come up with enough votes to push him over the top. I don't think he deserves to be a Senator but this gotcha stuff has to stop on both sides.

View attachment 160869
Did you see her appearance on tv today? She said he forced his tongue into her mouth and that he did grope her while she slept. He admitted it and apologized. So he should resign immediately.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tweeden-on-senator-al-franken/

Again --- on what basis?
He a hypocrite, And not even a funny one at that… Quit sucking ass dip shit

As a Minnesota resident I won't miss the buffoon. He is done...the libs here are already tripping over each other to distance themselves from the coming trainwreck. Donations are being returned and he will never recover in the public eye. Guess he shouldn't have been casting so many stones. 15 minutes on the local news...:lmao:

RIP Senator Frankens career.
Good riddance.

As a Minnesota resident I won't miss the buffoon. He is done...the libs here are already tripping over each other to distance themselves from the coming trainwreck. Donations are being returned and he will never recover in the public eye. Guess he shouldn't have been casting so many stones. 15 minutes on the local news...:lmao:

RIP Senator Frankens career.
Good riddance.
An honest lib!

He did steal that away from Coleman.

Like Trump with the Chinese, I have to admire the weasel for cheating any way possible to "win" the swat, but I am ashamed of Coleman for handing it too him. You really can't blame the Democrat for cheating his way to victory.

Stunning. Liberals on this thread defending Al Franken for sexually assaulting a woman and then totally humiliating her. Well, not so surprising I guess.

I'm probably going to piss off Conservatives about this, but I have to call it like I see it. I don't see anything incriminating in the USO picture. I see Al Franken acting goofy for the photographer. Yeah Ok it isn't cool to use a sleeping female soldier for a prank photo but to me that is all it is. Sorry but I don't see sexual misconduct it doesn't appear that Franken is really touching her. He looks like a college guy making fun of someone who fell asleep at a party. If I don't have it right, then by all means, set me straight.
Also I am no Al Franken fan. I remember his election and I thought it was total BS how they did recount after recount to come up with enough votes to push him over the top. I don't think he deserves to be a Senator but this gotcha stuff has to stop on both sides.

View attachment 160869

I see Al Franken grabbing the breasts of a sleeping woman. Obviously he does not have her consent.

I see what is clear, sexual assault.

I see Franken is clearly not touching her.

Thus, it falls under the category of "workplace harassment", as opposed to "sexual assault".

And in such cases, when the perp does not have a pattern of such behavior and shows regret, he doesn't get fired.

But that's just my consistent liberal ethics talking.

No, you don't "see" that, but you'll lie, because you hold party above all.

You have not a shred or hint of integrity.

Another difference is that the woman Franken harassed is fully clothed, as well as an adult woman.

Moore stripped himself and a 14 year old girl down to their underwear and made her touch his erection while she protested.

Nope, sorry, not the same thing at all. False equivalency.

He did? You have photographs, or any sort of evidence?

No?

Nothing?

Just accusations?

View attachment 160869

Nice try. But you don't have all the facts. The photo is the icing on the cake. Franken needs to resign.

What for?

Sexual assault.

To you, the fact that he is a leftist democrat means all laws and rules are null and void, only Republicans can be "guilty" of anything.

But the Normals are Woke, Comrade.

View attachment 160869
It's now more than just that picture Leeann Tweeden has accused him of forcibly kissing and groping her I don't know if this is true and like Moore Franken to is innocent till proven guilty. We will have to see if this too follows the trend of more women coming foreward to make accusations against Franken if they do and if they are proven true emphasis on IF he should step down from the Senate just as Moore should drop out of his race if the allegations against him are proven true.

Is see him placing his hands where a sleeping woman's breasts are and the fact they are covered is meaningless
It's not a pervy sex act but a classless and juevenile one

Is there a statute of limitations on child molestation?

2 years. That's about 36 years too late!

Not sure where you got that number from.

https://victimsofcrime.org/docs/DNA Resource Center/sol-for-sexual-assault-check-chart---final---copy.pdf?sfvrsn=2

Every state is different, a hand full start at 3 years, and some have NO statute of limitations.

It states that in LA it's 30 years after the molested child turns 18, so by age 48. That means if a 10 year old child is molested the SOL is 38 years.

But it varies by state, and it surely isn't "2 years" like you said.

Last edited:
We have a photo of Frankenstien groping a woman and liberals defend him saying "where is the proof" but we have ZERO evidence of Trump ever assaulting a woman and they've called him a pervert, a "pussy grabber", etc.

God liberals get more and more slimy every day.

View attachment 160869
It doesn't piss me off if someone has an actual argument. It looks like he wants to grab her tits...which makes sense since he wrote in a kiss with her in a bit and the female in question was like "Get away from me, you trout-mouthed jew!". Lol

Forum List

Back