Gronkowski

Gronk is like a semi-sentient monster who can't be stopped by the sharpest defensive minds in football. No strategy can slow him down. But this is his 3rd back surgery.

Makes the Raiders path easier, but the title still goes thru Foxboro with Pats still getting home field advantage

Gronk is like a semi-sentient monster who can't be stopped by the sharpest defensive minds in football. No strategy can slow him down. But this is his 3rd back surgery.

Makes the Raiders path easier, but the title still goes thru Foxboro with Pats still getting home field advantage
Who knows.....the fans here are sobbing uncontrollably.

Belichick doesn't seem to his defense.

The fans where?

The fans where?
The Boston area

The fans where?
The Boston area

There is no uncontrollable sobbing here.

The fans where?
The Boston area

The fans are instructed to sob uncontrollably. Perhaps you missed that class.

2044dbbf2a490be585f67a6de88d790ddb2e79e8996177279a65f7989b8d3eb3_1.jpg

The fans where?
The Boston area

What the hell are you talking about?

The fans where?
The Boston area

I understand your cognitive skills are lacking, however, read the op and read the sports pages and listen to WEEI and 98.5 as well as Mr. Curran, a sportscaster who focuses on the Patriots. once you have done that come back and we can discuss

Gronkowski injured again lulz. He is the Pats Bob Sanders. I despise the Patriots but I have to hand it to their front office and personnel management. They still have the Black Unicorn and only had to give the Bears a bowl of clam chowder and an I Heart Boston key chain.

The fans where?
The Boston area

I understand your cognitive skills are lacking, however, read the op and read the sports pages and listen to WEEI and 98.5 as well as Mr. Curran, a sportscaster who focuses on the Patriots. once you have done that come back and we can discuss

No one is crying, fool. The consensus is that the Pats will win anyway. Stop trying to make shit up.

The Boston area

No one is crying, fool. The consensus is that the Pats will win anyway. Stop trying to make shit up.
The only thing I make up is saying that you are decent person.

Gronkowski injured again lulz. He is the Pats Bob Sanders. I despise the Patriots but I have to hand it to their front office and personnel management. They still have the Black Unicorn and only had to give the Bears a bowl of clam chowder and an I Heart Boston key chain.
yeah thats WHY they win so much not because Belicheat is a good coach as the mainstream media likes to believe by kissing his ass all the tiem failing to mention he was failure at cleveland only having one winning season in five there.:rolleyes: that is EXACTLY why they win so much because they have the best personal management,front office and scouting department in the NFL and know how to find the best hungry passionate players who love football in the draft.people dont seem to get that.they think it is because belicheat is a great coach.:rolleyes:

Patriots fans are right to panic about Rob Gronkowski's latest injury

Patriots fans are right to panic about Rob Gronkowski's latest injury

Whiners, at best.

Man your Jets at LEAST gave an effort against the cheats last week.It is embarrassing to be a Rams fan right now.They cant beat anybody right now and never will until that idiot Krokene gets rid of Fisher and incredibly.they have signed him to a new two year deal,can you fucking believe that?:mad: I wish i was kidding but sadly,I am not.:mad:

yeah thats WHY they win so much not because Belicheat [sic] is a good coach as the mainstream media likes to believe by kissing his ass all the tiem failing to mention he was failure at cleveland only having one winning season in five there.:rolleyes: that is EXACTLY why they win so much because they have the best personal management,front office and scouting department in the NFL and know how to find the best hungry passionate players who love football in the draft.people dont seem to get that.they think it is because belicheat [sic] is a great coach.:rolleyes:

Greatest coach in the history of the game. Does that hurt, precious? :lmao:

someone farted in here.^:9:

here is the good old days when the NFL was not corrupt like it is now.the pats back then were a respectable franchise that people respected.when they had steve grogan, and jim plunkett as this photo shows as well,they were a clean team.hard to believe plunkett once played there.

15253365_10153890364565981_7599763243307978577_n.jpg

Last edited:
I really don;t talk much about football except with football folks. the rest is gravy and like I said just fun. You meet all kinds........

If you don't talk much about football except with football fans why are you talking to him? He is the most negative and foul mouth person on this site.

I really don;t talk much about football except with football folks. the rest is gravy and like I said just fun. You meet all kinds........

If you don't talk much about football except with football fans why are you talking to him? He is the most negative and foul mouth person on this site.
Who Unkotare ?

His name literally means dripping poop

Forum List

Back