Gronkowski

I really don;t talk much about football except with football folks. the rest is gravy and like I said just fun. You meet all kinds........

If you don't talk much about football except with football fans why are you talking to him? He is the most negative and foul mouth person on this site.
Who Unkotare ?

His name literally means dripping poop

Who Unkotare ?

His name literally means dripping poop.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Isnt INSISTING that the Rams will never come back to LA and blatantly ignoring evidence and facts that even a child could have seen it was obvious that they WERE and THEN being too arrogant and immature to utter the words-"you were right,I was wrong." considered being NEGATIVE?.:biggrin::lmao::rofl::haha:

oh my,the Irony.
:banana::happy-1::up:

Last edited:
someone farted in here.^:9:

here is the good old days when the NFL was not corrupt like it is now.the pats back then were a respectable franchise that people respected.when they had steve grogan, and jim plunkett as this photo shows as well,they were a clean team.hard to believe plunkett once played there.

15253365_10153890364565981_7599763243307978577_n.jpg

:lmao:

God....you are one immature person. Grow some balls ...wait

Me immature?:biggrin:

I am not the one to childish and arrogant to admit i was proven wrong about a team relocating INSISTING they were never coming back and throws temper tantrems when asked the simple question-Now what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA?:rolleyes:

Any mature adult would reply-well looks like I was wrong and you were right,I cant believe i ignored all the facts you laid out back then.:rolleyes:

its just a simple little question which you REFUSE to admit you were wrong on and you say "I" need to grow balls? better stop smoking that crack you are on.

Growing balls is when a mature adult can ADMIT they were proven wrong.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

seahawks fans are biggest hypocrites..I hate it that i actually rooted for this team at one time.

as always,you play dodgeball,as ALWAYS you cant answer ONE SIMPLE QUESTION.:asshole:

Last edited:
Oh here is a pic of you i found from a couple of years ago.:D :lmao::rofl:

11069209_10153147040189154_2144172409007251065_n.jpg

LA Ram is stuck on stupid...one: he originally said the Rams would be back in 2015....but he can't admit he was wrong. Two: his continuing ranting and raving is getting tiresome Three: his long boring posts, I am almost sure no one reads, is also tiresome..and finally four: he is a Rams fans so I guess he needs some slack but not from me.

I am happy you like that pic of you I found from a couple years ago when you were insisting they were NEVER coming back.:rofl::lmao::haha::up:

Its tiresome to you because you hate hearing the TRUTH you are too arrogant to admit when you are proven wrong.:lmao:

oh and hate to break your heart,but I got about a handful of people I know that I know for a fact who still discuss it with me how idiots like you who cant admit they were wrong.:lmao:

they just dont come on and try and have a discussion with trolls like you as I do because they know it is useless trying to reason with someone to immature to admit they were proven wrong.:rolleyes:

the butthurt flows from you that you were proven wrong since you were so sure they would never coming back. you find it tiresome yet you keep reading my posts when you claim you dont.:rofl:

Last edited:

LA Ram is stuck on stupid...one: he originally said the Rams would be back in 2015....but he can't admit he was wrong. Two: his continuing ranting and raving is getting tiresome Three: his long boring posts, I am almost sure no one reads, is also tiresome..and finally four: he is a Rams fans so I guess he needs some slack but not from me.

wow you are only a troll but you prove in SPADES you are a LYING TROLL.:up:

the fact that I told MANY people on my Rams thread a year ago when they came on and said-You said the Rams would be back in 2015.what happend?

I then ADMITTED to them all I was off by one year.that it wont be till the 2016 season . See liar, "I" ADMITTED back then on that thread to trolls like you I was wrong about the year,that I was off by one year.

YOU though just like them,have NEVER admitted you were proven wrong by me from your constant babbling and rants that they were NEVER coming back which you were so certain of.same as all them,you back peddle on it and LIE:rolleyes:

oh and dont try and LIE again that you never said they were never coming back as so many others backpeddled on since then cause I can EASILY did up your older posts where you DID say that.

as always,you EVADE facts you were proven wrong and prove you are butthurt about it changing the topic.
:up::rofl::lmao::lmao::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

I can post my older posts where I ADMITTED I was off by a year,but as we both know,you'll just evade it and change the subject as you always do so why bother?:asshole:

wow you are only a troll but you prove in SPADES you are a LYING TROLL.:up:

the fact that I told MANY people on my Rams thread a year ago when they came on and said-You said the Rams would be back in 2015.what happend?

I then ADMITTED to them all I was off by one year.that it wont be till the 2016 season . See liar, "I" ADMITTED back then on that thread to trolls like you I was wrong about the year,that I was off by one year.

YOU though just like them,have NEVER admitted you were proven wrong by me from your constant babbling and rants that they were NEVER coming back which you were so certain of.same as all them,you back peddle on it and LIE:rolleyes:

oh and dont try and LIE again that you never said they were never coming back as so many others backpeddled on since then cause I can EASILY did up your older posts where you DID say that.

as always,you EVADE facts you were proven wrong and prove you are butthurt about it changing the topic.
:up::rofl::lmao::lmao::itsok::itsok::itsok::itsok:

I can post my older posts where I ADMITTED I was off by a year,but as we both know,you'll just evade it and change the subject as you always do so why bother?:asshole:

Oh and as PROOF for the whole world to see that this guy is indeed a lying troll who falsely claims I cannot admit I was wrong when i said the Rams would be back in 2015,here is Pooper saying it right here in his last post on post#1080 on this this page about me being wrong on the year.

Well, it is after the 15th of February and the Rams didn't announce the move to Los Angeles.

What happened?
expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

Here is ME in post#1089 here back then ADMITTING I was off by a year,that it would not be till 2016:rolleyes:

as usual,you havent been reading my previous posts because i have been saying recently we will find out february 15th if they are moving this year or NEXT saying it might not be till next year and that would be okay cause I have waited for 20 years so whats one more year?.:rolleyes-41:

so antiquity did me a favor,he just proved to the whole world that he is a lying troll since as I just proved,I DID admit back then I was wrong saying here in this post I was off by one year.:lmao:

so much for the lies of antiquity troll he invented saying I never admitted I was wrong.:rofl:

as he just proved,he ALWAYS goes into evade mode and plays dodgeball when I ask him the simple question-"what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA?" and then CLAIMS he doesnt read my posts when it is obvious by his replys,that he DOES. He even lies about not reading my posts.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: He always backpeddles in defeat.:itsok:

Last edited:
More long boring posts...are finished your ranting and raving yet? Speaking of defeat, how are the Lambs doing?

oh like the long rants of a child named Antiquity who insisted the Rams would never come back to LA about a dozen times when it was so obvious to even smaller children they would?

:rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao:

as always you prove my point for me EVERYTIME,that you go into evade mode all the time when proven wrong,
:clap2:

FIRST you LIE saying I never admitted i was wrong about the year the Rams would come back to LA,then as you did a few weeks ago as well,you change the subject again and ask about them being losers which is funny as hell since i NEVER one said they would be instant winners their first year back in LA.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Whats your NEXT dodgeball evade mode question?:muahaha:

How many ass beatings from me are you gong to keep coming back for from me is what i want to know?:up:

Last edited:
oh and if that was complicated for you to understand just as the rams coming back to LA was despite the evidence it was so obvious to a child back then,i said MANY times back then I did not care if they went 0-16 ,that I just wanted them back in LA and that would be a dream come true for me.

so NEXT evasive action question and changing of the subject as always? what is it?:up:

More long boring posts...are finished your ranting and raving yet? Speaking of defeat, how are the Lambs doing?

oh like the long rants of a child named Antiquity who insisted the Rams would never come back to LA about a dozen times when it was so obvious to even smaller children they would?

as always you prove my point for me EVERYTIME,that you go into evade mode all the time when proven wrong,

FIRST you LIE saying I never admitted i was wrong about the year the Rams would come back to LA,then as you did a few weeks ago as well,you change the subject again and ask about them being losers which is funny as hell since i NEVER one said they would be instant winners their first year back in LA.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

How many ass beatings from me are you gong to keep coming back for from me is what i want to know?:up:

Speaking of losers how is your dog Homeboy?

oh and if that was complicated for you to understand just as the rams coming back to LA was despite the evidence it was so obvious to a child back then,i said MANY times back then I did not care if they went 0-16 ,that I just wanted them back in LA and that would be a dream come true for me.

so NEXT evasive action question and changing of the subject as always? what is it?:up:

Obviously you have a real hard time on any other subject. Like the fact this is a thread about Gronkowski. Not the lack luster Lambs.

Obviously you have a real hard time on any other subject. Like the fact this is a thread about Gronkowski. Not the lack luster Lambs.

any subject? You mean like the several times several years ago in the conspiracy section when you were there briefly where I handed you your ass on a platter back then schooling you that 9/11 was an inside job back then,THAT subject?:lmao::rofl:

Thats right hypocrite,this IS a thread on Gronkowski and until YOU came on here trolling,this thread WAS about Gronkowsi with everyone discussing that subject:rolleyes:,but then YOU came on and shitted all over on the floor "as you always do here in the forum" CHANGING the subject talking about a POSTER instead of the actual topic same as you always do when i ask you the question "what were you saying about the Rams never coming back to LA?:rolleyes:"
Here in post# 39 here remember?:rolleyes-41:
Gronkowski
you seem to have alzheimers diseace the fact YOU changed the topic of this thread talking about a poster instead of the thread title then turn it around on me changing the subject.:cuckoo:

Or do you have such bad reading comprehension skills that you cant even read your OWN writing here where YOU changed the SUBJECT of the thread title originally?:rofl:post#39 again.
Gronkowski

which would not surprise me one bit at all.

YOU are the one that came on and changed the subject,not me as I just proved.:rolleyes:

hate to break your heart but if YOU are allowed to change the subject talking about a poster instead of the topic,then I sure as hell am allowed the same priveledge unless it is in your own warped world of course.

had YOU not come on here ans trolled talking about a POSTER instead of the TOPIC,the thread would still be about Gronkowski.:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

Speaking of losers how is your dog Homeboy?

Well thanks to you and your trolling,this thread has run its course so this will be my last post on this thread.

as always,you prove in spades you change the subject when I ask you the simple question you REFUSE to answer which is -what was it you were saying about the Rams never coming back to LA? :boohoo:

ALWAYS changing the subject to how bad a team they are instead of answering the question.

I rest my case.:up:

Look as you just pointed out this is a thread about Gronkowski.It is not a thread to talk about a POSTER asking another poster why he talks to another poster which thanks to your trolling,got this thread off the topic of Gronkowski in the first place.:rolleyes:

that stuff is for the flame zone.

you want to continue the ass beatings you have gotten from me throughout this thread on the Rams and want me to keep taking you to school on this subject of the Rams being back in LA? then by all means make a thread in the FLAME ZONE and i will join you there.OR come visit me here in THIS thread where that IS the topic.Its your choice.

as of now,thanks to your trolling,this thread has run its course and I am no longer going to keep giving you the attention you seek from me here on THIS thread.

Last edited:
any subject? You mean like the several times several years ago in the conspiracy section when you were there briefly where I handed you your ass on a platter back then schooling you that 9/11 was an inside job back then,THAT subject?

Anyone who believes there was some kind conspiracy on 911 is a moron and doesn't deserve an answer to such stupidity. Are you stupid 911?

thats TWO more farts in a row from you troll. :9:

hey hypocrite who has reading comprehension problems who got this thread off the topic of gronkowski when everyone else was discussing it,you dont listen,make a thread in the FLAME ZONE if you want to keep making up lies about me and i will join you there OR come to my rams thread for more ass beatings from me HERE.

either way stop cluttering up alexs thread about LIES about me,you have been given a choice of two places to go,stop cluttering his thread and take your childish grudges towards me to this fucking thread

OR the flame zone,dont you EVER fucking listen kid? oh no you dont,why did i ask.

Forum List

Back