Gronkowski

thats TWO more farts in a row from you troll. :9:

hey hypocrite who has reading comprehension problems who got this thread off the topic of gronkowski when everyone else was discussing it,you dont listen,make a thread in the FLAME ZONE if you want to keep making up lies about me and i will join you there OR come to my rams thread for more ass beatings from me HERE.
expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

either way stop cluttering up alexs thread about LIES about me,you have been given a choice of two places to go,stop cluttering his thread and take your childish grudges towards me to this fucking thread

expect Rams to be back in LA next year.

OR the flame zone,dont you EVER fucking listen kid? oh no you dont,why did i ask.

I stopped listening to you months ago.

"The Buffalo News’ Vic Carucci initially reported Rob Gronkowski suffered his back injury during the Seahawks game — in a hit from Earl Thomas that also injured his chest — Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald later refuted that information.
Jeff Howe later reported:"Gronk's injury occurred against the Jets, not the Seahawks."

Rob Gronkowski Will Have Back Surgery, Reportedly Expected To Miss Eight Weeks

Either way this place is in a state of emergency. People are crying and going nuts.

Now here are Brady’s numbers when Gronkowski plays:

Comp%: 65.3
Yards/attempts: 7.9
Rating: 103.5

The hulking tight end has missed 19 games over his career. Tom Brady has started 17 of those games. And over a season’s worth of games, here is his statline:

Comp%: 57.3
Yards/attempts: 6.5
Rating: 82.4

Even lowly Ryan Fitzpatrick is better than Brady without Gronkowski
Ryan Fitzpatrick’s over the last five seasons:

Comp%: 60.5
Yards/attempts: 7.0
Rating: 84.4

Without Rob Gronkowski, Tom Brady is basically Ryan Fitzpatrick

This certainly lets the air out of the 6th round draft pick.
Do you think he will play and be effective this Super Bowl? I do.

I wonder what you do to heal a concussion? Do you want silence? Does lots of sleep help?

"The Buffalo News’ Vic Carucci initially reported Rob Gronkowski suffered his back injury during the Seahawks game — in a hit from Earl Thomas that also injured his chest — Jeff Howe of the Boston Herald later refuted that information.
Jeff Howe later reported:"Gronk's injury occurred against the Jets, not the Seahawks."

Rob Gronkowski Will Have Back Surgery, Reportedly Expected To Miss Eight Weeks

Either way this place is in a state of emergency. People are crying and going nuts.

Now here are Brady’s numbers when Gronkowski plays:

Comp%: 65.3
Yards/attempts: 7.9
Rating: 103.5

The hulking tight end has missed 19 games over his career. Tom Brady has started 17 of those games. And over a season’s worth of games, here is his statline:

Comp%: 57.3
Yards/attempts: 6.5
Rating: 82.4

Even lowly Ryan Fitzpatrick is better than Brady without Gronkowski
Ryan Fitzpatrick’s over the last five seasons:

Comp%: 60.5
Yards/attempts: 7.0
Rating: 84.4

Without Rob Gronkowski, Tom Brady is basically Ryan Fitzpatrick

This certainly lets the air out of the 6th round draft pick.
Do you think he will play and be effective this Super Bowl? I do.

I wonder what you do to heal a concussion? Do you want silence? Does lots of sleep help?

Proving again what a fraud you are.

Forum List

Back