Greetings

Azrael.

Rookie
Dec 7, 2017
Indiana
Hello everyone.

I've been off the grid of online political forums (not this one) since the early Obama years, and I decided to jump back in, when I can. Life takes up a lot more time now than it did 6-7 years ago. A wife, couple young kids and a career in management in the auto manufacturing industry will do that.

I drift towards discussions involving economics and international politics, given my education background, as well as some military topics, given my time in the Army. To give an idea of where I fall politically, I've usually been supportive of people in the mold of Paul Wellstone. Not too many of them around, sadly.

Hopefully I'll be able to find some good discussion.

Hello everyone.

I've been off the grid of online political forums (not this one) since the early Obama years, and I decided to jump back in, when I can. Life takes up a lot more time now than it did 6-7 years ago. A wife, couple young kids and a career in management in the auto manufacturing industry will do that.

I drift towards discussions involving economics and international politics, given my education background, as well as some military topics, given my time in the Army. To give an idea of where I fall politically, I've usually been supportive of people in the mold of Paul Wellstone. Not too many of them around, sadly.

Hi

There are some people who will discuss, and there are tons of people who will just drive you up the wall, you can hope you find the former.

upload_2017-12-7_3-7-11.jpeg

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Hello everyone.

Welcome,Always....Now put down that Spanner and enjoy the Monkeys on here

PLAY LOUDLY...steve

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

Yeah, I remember the Wellstone memorial held by the Democrats who turned into a Political Rally to raise money for future elections..
Paul Wellstone's memorial service turns into a pep rally.
Paul Wellstone's memorial service turns into a pep rally.
Welcome to the mud pits, you will get dirty here...

welcomeclipart16.gif

Hello everyone.

23_10_121.gif

Forum List

Back