I'm Baa-ack!

Lookout

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2007
Lookout here, been gone for a long time doing research and fighting the good fight.
I took some time off from here to hone my skills and work on THE HOUSE.
My favorite people in the political arena are...
GOD, Donald Trump, Alex Jones, Mat Drudge, Ted Nugent and anyone that is awake and on the right side of history.
My Detestables are Snowflakes, Libtards, Communists, Fake News and anyone that believes they can accomplish anything by screaming at the sky!

:welcome:
lee-haney-back.jpg

So let me see if I got this right...
They tried Russia gate, that failed.
Now they are trying sexual harassment, that will fail.
Even if they succeed in impeaching him, has anyone even thought about the end around move?
So Donald gets impeached, Pence becomes president, Pence pardons Trump and makes Trump the vice President then Pence steps down making Trump president...Win Win

So let me see if I got this right...
They tried Russia gate, that failed.
Now they are trying sexual harassment, that will fail.
Even if they succeed in impeaching him, has anyone even thought about the end around move?
So Donald gets impeached, Pence becomes president, Pence pardons Trump and makes Trump the vice President then Pence steps down making Trump president...Win Win

LoL - You are kooky as the rest of 'em! :)

I don’t know who you are, but I can already see you’re an intelligent individual.
Welcome back! :2up:

You joined in Oct. 2007 and have less than 900 posts (at the time of this posting). That’s pretty low mileage. There are people that post more than that in one week.

You joined in Oct. 2007 and have less than 900 posts (at the time of this posting). That’s pretty low mileage. There are people that post more than that in one week.
Why yes, you are absolutely correct.

Why yes, you are absolutely correct.
Welcome. know then that even if it were the year 10191, liberals are obsessed with post counts and spotted dick.

Forum List

Back