Greetings from the Youth!

YouthDebate

Rookie
Jun 26, 2014
Hello forumeers!

I am a member of a forum dedicated to Youth Debating of political issues and have come to see what wisdom can be garnered from your message boards!

Looking forward to debating with you on US political issues, my impression is that Americans can be quite passionate about their stances so it'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

Hello forumeers!

I am a member of a forum dedicated to Youth Debating of political issues and have come to see what wisdom can be garnered from your message boards!

Looking forward to debating with you on US political issues, my impression is that Americans can be quite passionate about their stances so it'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

You are embarking on a similar quest I ventured forth on in my youth. But beware of partisans bearing wisdom, whether they be from the Republican or Democrat side of the aisle. Take time to research and back up your claims, and do likewise in your attempts to refute someone else's.

Wisdom has no bias, nor do the facts.

Welcome aboard!

Last edited:
Hello forumeers!

You are embarking on a similar quest I ventured forth on in my youth. But beware of partisans bearing wisdom, whether they be from the Republican or Democrat side of the aisle. Take time to research and back up your claims, and do likewise in your attempts to refute someone else's.

Wisdom has no bias, nor do the facts.

Welcome aboard!

TK is our resident Twinkie expert. He's not great at debating politics, but he can discuss Twinkie history, Twinkie taste, Twinkie politics.... :D

Hello forumeers!

Oh boy!

You have just entered a mosh pit where the rational and the irrational collide in epic fanfare. It won't take long for you to figure out which is which.

Forum List

Back