Welcome Me

Why did you kill Lydia, you sickie? She was babelicious.

No meth for me, thanks.

Last edited:
You did the right thing with Lydia. She was trouble from the get-go, and plus, she'd already long since tried to have you killed, Walt.

You should have put your little punk-ass son in his place when you talked to him on the phone that last time, though.

That kid of yours needs a serious beat-down, Walter.

You did the right thing with Lydia. She was trouble from the get-go, and plus, she'd already long since tried to have you killed, Walt.

You should have put your little punk-ass son in his place when you talked to him on the phone that last time, though.

That kid of yours needs a serious beat-down, Walter.

She was too good lookin', mister. He should have offed that pig Schuyler at the start.

Last edited:
You were so cool......and your death scene was the bomb......hope you live up to that.

th

I am Wlater_White aka heisenberg.. I prepare blue meth with my friend pinkman... Plz contact me if anyone wants :badgrin::badgrin:

Welcome!

PM me so we can get you set up to automatically debit your bank account for the monthly dues and whatnot. That way you won't have to worry about remembering to make your payments. We'll do it for you. So the sooner you send me your bank info you'll be good to go.

Thanks. Really looking forward to working with you!

Forum List

Back