Greetings from ruly

ruly

Mar 19, 2017
I was just banned from another forum for being unruly. (according to them) So I thought I would haunt this place for a while. The reason I was banned from that other suckwad forum was because a couple of the members started to piss me off. Now from what I have seen, forums are usually sticklers for sticking to the precise interpretation of their rules. And I know that insulting people is against the rules. So I told them basically that there are people out there who would say that they were lowlife pieces of crap.

I didn't call them that. I just told them the absolute truth that there were people out there who would call them that over what they said. Yet I was banned for circumventing their rules about insulting people. Does anybody else out there think that that is a really lowlife thing to do? They can "think" anything they want. But with language, you have to go by precisely what that language is. Not what you would like to imagine what it says. And telling them that there were people out there who would call them that is as precise as you can get.

I was just banned from another forum for being unruly. (according to them) So I thought I would haunt this place for a while. The reason I was banned from that other suckwad forum was because a couple of the members started to piss me off. Now from what I have seen, forums are usually sticklers for sticking to the precise interpretation of their rules. And I know that insulting people is against the rules. So I told them basically that there are people out there who would say that they were lowlife pieces of crap.

I didn't call them that. I just told them the absolute truth that there were people out there who would call them that over what they said. Yet I was banned for circumventing their rules about insulting people. Does anybody else out there think that that is a really lowlife thing to do? They can "think" anything they want. But with language, you have to go by precisely what that language is. Not what you would like to imagine what it says. And telling them that there were people out there who would call them that is as precise as you can get.

You got banned for breaking the rules, clearly. I don't think that will get you banned here. I've seen a lot more harsh insults hurled on this site.

I'm giving you your first "I" for "informative".

You need to get yourself an avatar off the Internet and upload it so we can recognize you.

Nudity is not allowed so don't show us any of your private parts.

Then tell us where you are on the spectrum of politics:

- far left (Bernie's Bolsheviks)

- middle left (Hillary's anti gun fanatics)

- centrist (Kasich / Kaine)

- middle right (Ryan)

- far right (Cruz)

You got banned for breaking the rules, clearly. I don't think that will get you banned here. I've seen a lot more harsh insults hurled on this site.
Damn BuckToothMoron you look just like the buck toothed moron back in our elementary school back in the 1960's.

Only he died in prison already on a dope conviction.

Damn BuckToothMoron you look just like the buck toothed moron back in our elementary school back in the 1960's.

They arrested him for being a dope?

You might make it here. :dunno:

Don't be a total prick and you probably will.

I like this place, you don't have to walk on eggshells here. Say what you mean.

Edit: If you want to insult people, there's the Flame Zone, Badlands,and rubber room for that.

Right now, I'm insulting G.T. in a music area, but that's not a stretch by any means.

Last edited:

Or did he....?

They arrested him for being a dope?
Dope dealer.

Or did he....?
Ok BuckToothMoron is your name Len Boyette from Louisiana ??

Last edited:

BS. I didn't break their rules. I didn't call them anything. All I did was tell them that there were people out there who would call them that over what they said. Neither did I express an opinion one way or the other as to whether or not I agreed with what other people would say.

You need to get yourself an avatar off the Internet and upload it so we can recognize you.

- middle right (Ryan)

- far right (Cruz)

You couldn't handle the truth.

- middle right (Ryan)

- far right (Cruz)

You couldn't handle the truth.
Ok I just gave you your first "F" for "funny".

So cought it up.

I don't care personally I just want to see whether I should ignore you or not.

The far left and the far right always go onto my ignore list.

And oh by the way you still need an avatar.

Spam bots are notorious for not taking the time to upload avatars.

BS. I didn't break their rules. I didn't call them anything. All I did was tell them that there were people out there who would call them that over what they said. Neither did I express an opinion one way or the other as to whether or not I agreed with what other people would say.
Ok I just gave you your second "F" for "funny".

Jeeze you are an argumentative little puppy.

BuckToothMoron was telling you the truth.

Last edited:

- middle right (Ryan)

- far right (Cruz)

Cut that out. The intro thread ain't the place to polarize. All that will settle in its proper time and place. You're as bad as Skye.

Welcome Ruly. I used to be on a similar board. You'll find this one has much more breathing room in that regard, long as you avoid the taboos of incest and bestiality.

:welcome:

I like your command of the language already. :thup:

Lotta wags don't get that words and phrasing matter.

I like your command of the language already. :thup:

^Pogo is certifiable.

Give him one of your gums from the desk drawer...Apparently he deserves it....

Oh noes. Brace yourselves, it's time for the Longknife Daily Dump. No good threads for the next hour, although we'll learn all about "World Toilet Day".

Incoming!

Forum List

Back