I'm OHL

OHL

Rookie
Mar 18, 2017
Hello USMessageboard!

I am old enough to know better but still to young to care. I voted for President Trump because there was no better alternative. I used to like NASCAR, but only watch the Daytona 500 because Brian France has screwed things up with the stupid playoff format. I am on the political right, but if you ask me if I am all right, I will say "no, from here on over I am left!" I hope the ads go away with a certain amount of posts. I hate site spying on me!

OHL

Welcome! Where's my package!??! :death:

Oh wait that's DHL. Never mind. :)

Welcome, and thanks for breaking up Longknife's daily dump.

Hello USMessageboard!

I am old enough to know better but still to young to care. I voted for President Trump because there was no better alternative. I used to like NASCAR, but only watch the Daytona 500 because Brian France has screwed things up with the stupid playoff format. I am on the political right, but if you ask me if I am all right, I will say "no, from here on over I am left!" I hope the ads go away with a certain amount of posts. I hate site spying on me!

OHL
Howdy!

Thank you for all the welcomes, but I am not sure that I am coming back. Too many ads. How do y'all stand it. Also, I can't figure out how to log out. Never been at a forum that was so confusing.

Thank you for all the welcomes, but I am not sure that I am coming back. Too many ads. How do y'all stand it. Also, I can't figure out how to log out. Never been at a forum that was so confusing.
adblock

I've never had to use adblock on previous forums and still cannot figure out how to out. I'm going to close the window. This post took me three times as long as it should have to type because of the delay from the damn ads. This forum sucks!

I've never had to use adblock on previous forums and still cannot figure out how to out. I'm going to close the window. This post took me three times as long as it should have to type because of the delay from the damn ads. This forum sucks!
your choice

have a nice day

Hello USMessageboard!

OHL
Howdy!

I regret that picture every day!:ack-1:

I still can not remember how you got me in drag and mounted me that damn quick!!!:50:

:scared1:

Hello USMessageboard!

OHL

Well hello Newbie.:fu:

I am a proud closet liberal that parade in drag as a out of the closet conservative.:gay:

You will enjoy the wonderful mild manner conversations in here and note we are a peaceful and friendly board.:haha::eusa_liar:

:flameth:Now if you discover that I just lied to you please know that I am insane and inane and for your welcoming basket you can find it behind door number three, but a hint it is Hillary Clinton in her birthday suit...:puke3:

So welcome, enjoy and now I will just sit in the corner drooling at the thought of Rosie O'Donnell in the nude because of my Progressive Liberal view of life...:spinner:

:welcome:

:scared1:

Forum List

Back