Not new but never really posted.

CeeCee

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2014
Fresno, California
I was invited here a couple years ago by Gracie but was a little overwhelmed on here...that hasn't changed but I've run out of decent forums.

My last one was full of Christians who stab you behind your back and play forum games.

It's probably done here too but this forum is huge so I can tolerate it better ...I hope.

I'm a moderate conservative and did vote Trump but I'm not far right....probably doesn't matter because I'll most likely spend most of my time on here in the lounge.

I was invited here a couple years ago by Gracie but was a little overwhelmed on here...that hasn't changed but I've run out of decent forums.

My last one was full of Christians who stab you behind your back and play forum games.

It's probably done here too but this forum is huge so I can tolerate it better ...I hope.

I'm a moderate conservative and did vote Trump but I'm not far right....probably doesn't matter because I'll most likely spend most of my time on here in the lounge.
Stay away from the toilet seats. Contact with them can make you pregnant or give you cooties.

Stay away from the toilet seats. Contact with them can make you pregnant or give you cooties.

Nothing can make me pregnant but I do worry about cooties.

200.gif

Welcome back.

"Moderate conservative" usually means middle-right.

You probably preferred Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio then, who are also moderate conservative.

You probably hated Hillary just like my sisters did too.

The "Christian" (Protestant) bloc here mostly argue with each other about who is saved and who is not and what magical words you need to utter and when Jesus is coming back and what signs there are from the Bible that we can see now in Syria, Iraq, Israel, etc. They are fairly toothless.

Here in this forum there are the Pro-Hillary's and the Pro-Trump's and the unaffiliated's. Sounds like you are mildly Pro-Trump.

Too bad about his slander of Obama on the bugging charge. He seems to have misunderstood the NSA surveillance.

It's fortunate that Trump-Care will probably go down in flames today by the end of the day (3/23/2017).

Gorsuch seems to be holding his own in the committee hearings.

That's the environment you have wandered into here.

Welcome to the jungle.

I am Unaffiliated. I did not vote for Hillary or Donald. I voted for the CIA guy.

I may criticize you on your content, your logic, your organization or lack of it, and your grammar, syntax, and spelling. But not your beliefs. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.

Hola! Living in California, I know some Spanish....I'm an old lady too. :)

You may differ politically, but OldLady is a keeper.

Being a moderate I can tolerate different views...I may even share some of them.

I just don't do well with the fanatics...on either side.
I agree.

The far right and the far left both offend me.

The far right will not be happy until there is complete anarchy.

And the far left will not be happy until there is complete communism.

Forum List

Back