Greeting from PA

STREICHER187

Rookie
Apr 21, 2011
I'm from the State of PA, my political leanings are kind of hard to explain, I'm not a Dem or a Rep and could never see myself being a single party guy. I vote for the person who I agree with most.

I don't vote for someone because they are prochoice or their religion but on issues that really matter to me. I have voted for Dems (obama) and Republicans (Bush in 2000). I just don't see how one party can solve all your problem.

Sum it up i'm a Fiscal Conservative and Liberal in that I think people should be able to love who they want, spend money how they want, etc.

I'm from the State of PA, my political leanings are kind of hard to explain, I'm not a Dem or a Rep and could never see myself being a single party guy. I vote for the person who I agree with most.

I don't vote for someone because they are prochoice or their religion but on issues that really matter to me. I have voted for Dems (obama) and Republicans (Bush in 2000). I just don't see how one party can solve all your problem.

Sum it up i'm a Fiscal Conservative and Liberal in that I think people should be able to love who they want, spend money how they want, etc.

People can't love who they want now? :eusa_eh: Did I miss another memo?

Forum List

Back