Greenwald to Trump: You are Prince Mohamed's bitch. You said USA should not be the world's policeman

Mind you, Glenn greenwald goes on Fox all the time and hates Democrats (and Democrats hate him). And even he socks it to Donald Trump's today, calling him out on his hypocrisy and love for the Saudi Prince.
272129e6890be4b431b29f3e741610ab-full.jpg

Ouch!
Glenn Greenwald on Twitter
Good for him

One of the issues with Iran according to globalists is that their currency is owned by the state and not foreign interests like ours. There are other nations like that but Iran serves no master and to them have an ox to grind for past indescretions. Somehow we need to get civility in all sides at some point.

Barry was so desperate for Iran to sign his illegal 'Legacy' treaty that he remained at the negotiation table while Iran's top general directed training strikes against a mock US aircraft carrier and publicly declared Barry was on his knees licking their boots, that they could do anything and Barry would never walk away...

Barry was so desperate for Iran to sign his illegal 'Legacy' treaty that he remained at the negotiation table while Iran's leader led Iranians in cheers of 'Death to America'...

Barry was so desperate for Iran to sign his illegal 'Legacy' treaty that he remained at the negotiation table he gave them a king's ransom in cash to help fund their nuclear program...

Barry was so desperate for Iran to sign his illegal 'Legacy' treaty that he remained at the negotiation table while investigators revealed Iran was already violating the TEMPORARY rules they had agreed to put into place until the more permanent ones they would agree to in the final signed document took effect...and Barry did not even flinch - he ignored it and kept tight on negotiating as if nothing had happened.

Barry was so desperate for Iran to sign his illegal 'Legacy' treaty that he literally could not negotiate from any more of a position of weakness than he did, refusing to demand the release of US hostages be part of the deal because he was afraid Iran would walk away.
-- AFTER the deal was signed and Barry was allowed to pull his pants back up the 'raping' was not done...Barry then further 'serviced' Iran by delivering an unmarked plane-load of cash to an Iranian landing strip in the dead of night for the release of US hostages.....but snowflakes insist that does not qualify as 'paying a ransom'.

:p

Democrats and snowflakes continue to demonstrate their affinity for criminals, terrorists, and enemies of this nation. Specifically, Iran has been aggressively restricting the freedom of navigation of maritime traffic - to include oil tankers - through the strait for several months now. Many nations depend on oil from Saudi, and that oil has to pass through the Strait of Hormuz, a choke point between the Persian Gulf and Gulf of Oman. Iran just seized ANOTHER oil tanker in the last 2 days. If this in itself was not an act of war, Iran just recently attacked Saudi Arabian oil facilities through their terrorist surrogates in the region.

1. Iran used terrorist surrogate groups to carry out an attack on Saudi - actually launching a strike that inflicted collateral damage on EVERY NATION that is dependent on that oil. Do Democrats / snowflakes believe for a 2nd that if Iran is allowed to create / acquire nuclear weapons they would hesitate for even a fraction of a second to arm those terrorist surrogates with nuke which they would use to strike other nations / its enemies while providing Iran with (an extremely mild case for) plausible deniability ('Wasn't us')?!

2. After Iran has become more aggressive, has perpetrated acts of war by seizing tankers and striking other nations, and has hurt the world economy / other nations through this strike on one of the world's largest oil producers in the world, it is Democrats and snowflakes who appear to be doing their best impersonation of Iran's 'bit@h' by attempting to blame the President for any of Iran's actions.

QUESTION:
Did Barry turn the Democrats / snowflakes into soft, easily-manipulated, terrorist/enemy sympathizing bit@hes ... or did he just help draw them out of the proverbial closet, exposing them for who they have always been?

I didn't know that Trump was MSB's beotch; I thought Trump was Putin's beotch.

Well, no matter who Trump is the beotch for, we all know that wars are good & easy to win.

So, come on Donald; show US whatcha got. Get this war a rollin' buddy. Good & easy, both. Start the winning.

Just one thing; at a minimum, a war with Iran will spike crude prices like crazy. The minimum result would be a world wide recession. Most likely scenario in a war with Iran would be a world wide war & a world wide depression. So, let's get it on.

'iran' needs to get its azz kicked if only for the 40 year old Hostage Taking . And then more recently its shooting down of a USA Drone Pyetro ,
all these people saying they want Trump to attack Iran would praise Trump for not attacking Iran as well for attacking Iran.

Well, no matter who Trump is the beotch for, we all know that wars are good & easy to win.

So, come on Donald; show US whatcha got. Get this war a rollin' buddy. Good & easy, both. Start the winning.

Just one thing; at a minimum, a war with Iran will spike crude prices like crazy. The minimum result would be a world wide recession. Most likely scenario in a war with Iran would be a world wide war & a world wide depression. So, let's get it on.
A bitch can have several dogs fucking her.

-------------------------------------- maybe , maybe not . But LIKELY a 'World Wide' depression eh Caddo ??

Iran seizes another Oil Tanker after using terrorist proxies to attack Saudi, affecting nations world-wide who rely on Saudi Oil. President Trump reacts strongly to Iran's actions, and Tulsi Gabbard takes offense at such a 'harsh tone'.

Iran's attack on the Saudi oil fields was not just an attack on Saudi but was an attack on every nation in the world that relies on Saudi oil, and the seizure of oil tanker attempting to transit the Strait of Hormuz is not just an attack on the US. The restriction to the freedom of navigation of oil that is relied on by the world / the world economy by Iran is an attempt by Iran to negatively impact the WORLD'S economy and an attack on the world.

If Tulsi is too ignorant to grasp this, or too blinded by her all-consuming TDS, she belongs no where near a Presidential Party Primary or the WH, even if on a tour.

That's correct. I've never seen a conservative condemn Saudi bombings of yemeni children or infrastructure.
I never saw Hillary denounce the support she received from a member of the KKK in 2016, either, however, as snowflakes continued / continue to declare, just because you have not seen it does not make it not so.

I did, however, this past Saturday morning, wake up to have the 1st thing on my mind be, "I have to go online, log into USM, and denounce Saudi for their actions in Yemen just so pyetro can say he's seen a Conservative do so"....then I rolled over, smelled the bacon my wife was cooking for breakfast, and decided you were not my highest priority. Sorry.....

This was an attack on the world's economy and it screams for heavy and costly punishment....we must send a strong message to the tyrants out there...its not against anything Trump said for us to repay Iran militarily...Trump never said he would allow us to be attacked physically or economically without reprisal....

We were not attacked
Pussies always say something stupid like this.

This was an attack on the world's economy and it screams for heavy and costly punishment....we must send a strong message to the tyrants out there...its not against anything Trump said for us to repay Iran militarily...Trump never said he would allow us to be attacked physically or economically without reprisal....

We were not attacked

Evidently Gabbard is not the only one who does NOT understands THIS:

Iran seizes another Oil Tanker after using terrorist proxies to attack Saudi, affecting nations world-wide who rely on Saudi Oil. President Trump reacts strongly to Iran's actions, and Tulsi Gabbard takes offense at such a 'harsh tone'.

Iran's attack on the Saudi oil fields was not just an attack on Saudi but was an attack on every nation in the world that relies on Saudi oil, and the seizure of oil tanker attempting to transit the Strait of Hormuz is not just an attack on the US. The restriction to the freedom of navigation of oil that is relied on by the world / the world economy by Iran is an attempt by Iran to negatively impact the WORLD'S economy and an attack on the world.

Evidently when Iran does something like this snowflakes think the President of the strongest nation in the free world should remain silent.

Mind you, Glenn greenwald goes on Fox all the time and hates Democrats (and Democrats hate him). And even he socks it to Donald Trump's today, calling him out on his hypocrisy and love for the Saudi Prince.

Ouch!

I don’t get it, what is wrong with selling Saudi weapons so they can use it to bomb Iran and kill other Muslims?

Us making money off Muslims killing each other sounds good to me.

Trump declares emergency to expedite arms sales to Saudi Arabia and UAE - CNNPolitics

That was five months ago and spineless Republicans let him usurp congressional powers.

The Saudis bomb the Houthis in Yemen and we call it war. The Houthis attack the Saudis and we call it terrorism. It's not a world without consequences.
That's correct. I've never seen a conservative condemn Saudi bombings of yemeni children or infrastructure.
The sad thing is most Democrats don’t either. The neocons and neoliberals love war.

Ouch!

I don’t get it, what is wrong with selling Saudi weapons so they can use it to bomb Iran and kill other Muslims?

Us making money off Muslims killing each other sounds good to me.

We sold them and gave them to Iraq for a decade...how did that turn out?

We were not attacked

Ohhhhh....an Internet tough guy that likely lacked the balls to every serve his county.

We were not attacked

Evidently Gabbard is not the only one who does NOT understands THIS:

Evidently when Iran does something like this snowflakes think the President of the strongest nation in the free world should remain silent.

Then let the other 190 plus counties do something about it for a change

Forum List

Back