Greeks Go Full Retard.

This may be of interest....

Greece, China, and Russia – a Plan B for Greece

Golem XIV ^

Pretty scary, considering were in Plan A right now.

Nothing like letting NOT ONE but TWO Communist, aggressor countries right in the HEART of Europe.... one can only wonder as THIS is also taking place at the same time.... What could possibly go wrong for the Greeks, and Europe?

The struggle for Ukraine is more serious than ISIS

NEW YORK POST ^ | 5 Jul 15

KIEV — Vladimir Putin continues to chip away at Ukraine while the west just watches. In the past year, Ukraine has lost 9% of its territory, 1.3 million people have fled Russian-occupied regions, 6,200 people have died and 30,000 have been wounded. On July 17, one year ago, Russian missiles blew up a Malaysian plane over Ukraine, killing 298 passengers on board, a war crime barely mentioned. Ukraine’s economy has been damaged and the country’s payments on debts, due to years of exorbitant Russian gas prices, are the same as defense costs. Russia’s aggression is at bay because, in the...

3 pages in and not a SINGLE LIBERAL chimes in. Liberal progressive ideals on full display

Too funny.

Won't be long. They're frantically linking it to Bush, racism, the confederate flag, racism, global warming, er climate change, racism, income inequality, racism, sexism, racism, homophobia, racism, islamaphobia, racism and gay wedding cakes.

It's all very scientific.

Well this is not surprising the far left wants their social experiments paid for and they do not care how it gets done. They will agree to take money and then not follow the terms for taking that money. As long as they get the money.

Yep! And this is what the far left in the US wants for this country..

It's hard to wean them off the teat
I think they are making a bet on their PM being able to muscle a better deal from the ECU. Like betting on Obama to muscle the Iranians.

I see Merkle is going to meet Hollande tomorrow in Paris, I had to laugh, they said to decide Greece's fate. They have zero confidence in Greece getting anything right. Euro down, tomorrow will be rocky in the markets

I think they are making a bet on their PM being able to muscle a better deal from the ECU. Like betting on Obama to muscle the Iranians.

I see Merkle is going to meet Hollande tomorrow in Paris, I had to laugh, they said to decide Greece's fate. They have zero confidence in Greece getting anything right. Euro down, tomorrow will be rocky in the markets

Maybe Obama can give Greece to ISIS so they can fix their problems..

Greece can never repay their debts. Totally screwed

This is the future of America because of far left economics here. Estimates are that when Obama leaves office that the debt will be at 20 Trillion. Not sure how the US can pay that off with some real drastic changes.

This is the future of America because of far left economics here. Estimates are that when Obama leaves office that the debt will be at 20 Trillion. Not sure how the US can pay that off with some real drastic changes.

Mention belt tightening and Liberal's butts pucker

Progressives explain why Greece failed:

• Booosh
  • The Kulaks (1%, da joooose, etc)
  • It was never really true Progressive redistribution
  • Austerity
  • Reagan

Forum List

Back